Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,839 members, 7,817,479 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

Woman Has N3.6m In Her Account But Her Son Dies Because Of Hospital Bill (Video) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Has N3.6m In Her Account But Her Son Dies Because Of Hospital Bill (Video) (2096 Views)

So My Woman Has Been Cheating Me!! / Deportee In Tears As Only Son Dies, Wife Marries Best Friend (pic) / A Woman Has My Dad Under Control (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Has N3.6m In Her Account But Her Son Dies Because Of Hospital Bill (Video) by nwekeugochukwu: 3:36pm On Jan 17, 2021
The son of a woman who has N3.6 million in her account has died because of non-payment of his hospital bill, IgbereTV reports.

The husband of the woman left her after finding out that she has N3.6 million in her bank account but couldn't pay the hospital bill of their sick son.

IgbereTV learnt that both the husband and the wife had money in their accounts but were arguing about who exactly would go ahead and pay for the hospital bill. Eventually their disagreement went on for too long and their son unfortunately died.

In an interview with TVC News which was monitored by IgbereTV, the wife said that up until the point when their son died, she had carried most of the financial burden of the household and claimed that her husband was irresponsible towards those burdens. She wanted the man to take accountability for his actions and finally provide for the health and wellness of their child and family. She honestly thought her husband would rise to the occasion and never thought the child would eventually die. She maintained that the money in her account is her hard-earned money and that the man had no right to get angry and walk away from the marriage because she did not bring it out.

It is worthy of note to know that the medical bill in question was only N25,000.

The man eventually found out about the N3.6 million in the wife’s account when one day he went to pick up her phone to take a call and unfortunately for the woman, there on the phone was a bank alert notification that showed the amount of money in the woman’s account – over N3.6 Million.

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCRh5JtZzYI

https://igberetvnews.com/1379310/woman-n3-6m-account-son-dies-hospital-bill-video/

Lalasticlala

Re: Woman Has N3.6m In Her Account But Her Son Dies Because Of Hospital Bill (Video) by Kriss216: 3:38pm On Jan 17, 2021
It is worthy of note to know that the medical bill in question was only N25,000.
His money is OUR money
My money is MY money.

Do we still need any proof as to how wicked an average Nigerian woman can be?

10 Likes

Re: Woman Has N3.6m In Her Account But Her Son Dies Because Of Hospital Bill (Video) by bukatyne(f): 3:39pm On Jan 17, 2021
This must be fiction.

Nobody can be this insane cry

1 Like

Re: Woman Has N3.6m In Her Account But Her Son Dies Because Of Hospital Bill (Video) by delishpot: 3:40pm On Jan 17, 2021
Hiann!
Re: Woman Has N3.6m In Her Account But Her Son Dies Because Of Hospital Bill (Video) by Kriss216: 3:41pm On Jan 17, 2021
bukatyne:
This must be fiction.
You shouldn’t be surprised, darling, your gender is something else.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Has N3.6m In Her Account But Her Son Dies Because Of Hospital Bill (Video) by drjohn365(m): 3:44pm On Jan 17, 2021
Maybe the boy is not her biological child

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwHS9c1B97M
Re: Woman Has N3.6m In Her Account But Her Son Dies Because Of Hospital Bill (Video) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jan 17, 2021
*your money our money my money my money*
Re: Woman Has N3.6m In Her Account But Her Son Dies Because Of Hospital Bill (Video) by Kidgaya: 4:05pm On Jan 17, 2021
Both of them are useless. Only the late child is the victim here. Irresponsible couple who deserve each other
Re: Woman Has N3.6m In Her Account But Her Son Dies Because Of Hospital Bill (Video) by Olunmercy56(f): 4:07pm On Jan 17, 2021
The woman can never make heaven. The spirit of the innocent child has already cursed her
Re: Woman Has N3.6m In Her Account But Her Son Dies Because Of Hospital Bill (Video) by Kaimaonyeana: 4:10pm On Jan 17, 2021
Both couples are highly irresponsible.

1 Like

Re: Woman Has N3.6m In Her Account But Her Son Dies Because Of Hospital Bill (Video) by Pavore9: 4:14pm On Jan 17, 2021
"IgbereTV learnt that both the husband and the wife had money in their accounts but were arguing about who exactly would go ahead and pay for the hospital bill. Eventually their disagreement went on for too long and their son unfortunately died."......Two irresponsible humans, they can now go and spend their money on what they consider more important but the blood of their dead child is on their head!
Re: Woman Has N3.6m In Her Account But Her Son Dies Because Of Hospital Bill (Video) by Aliii(m): 4:16pm On Jan 17, 2021
The woman is evil while the man is vile, but the woman is more irresponsible .
Re: Woman Has N3.6m In Her Account But Her Son Dies Because Of Hospital Bill (Video) by LordKO(m): 4:22pm On Jan 17, 2021
It's quite an unfortunate incident. The woman, however, might not actually be dispositionally heartless or wicked. It could be that she was pushed to take such a stance - of course, without knowing that it'll cause such a fatality - due to the continual irresponsibleness or abuse of her husband. It's one thing for a person to be economically poor - which isn't a crime if it isn't as a result of irresponsibleness - but a different thing entirely for one to be economically poor and opportunistic or economically rich and self-absorbing/irresponsible. The actions and inaction of an economically poor and opportunistic person or economically rich and self-absorbing person can even cause a saint to do something worse than the devil, where bonding exists, like in this case.

However, if the woman is truly the self-absorbing one in this case, then she deserves a single bullet.
Re: Woman Has N3.6m In Her Account But Her Son Dies Because Of Hospital Bill (Video) by habsydiamond(m): 4:24pm On Jan 17, 2021
Make dem dey carry the money go heaven yeye everywhere

Re: Woman Has N3.6m In Her Account But Her Son Dies Because Of Hospital Bill (Video) by Walk(f): 4:39pm On Jan 17, 2021
Although both of them are responsible for his death but the woman is pyschological unbalanced. A child you caried for night months and just can't take out 25k from 3.6mil? I don't think the child was her biological child.
Re: Woman Has N3.6m In Her Account But Her Son Dies Because Of Hospital Bill (Video) by Winneygirl(f): 4:45pm On Jan 17, 2021
If both of them can not see beyond their differences and provide adequate healthcare for their child, they need to be punished for their irresponsibility. BOTH OF THEM!!!
Re: Woman Has N3.6m In Her Account But Her Son Dies Because Of Hospital Bill (Video) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jan 17, 2021
This can't be true,,, looks cooked angry

If it's true, the two should just take it as an omen & go their separate ways.
Re: Woman Has N3.6m In Her Account But Her Son Dies Because Of Hospital Bill (Video) by cococandy(f): 4:57pm On Jan 17, 2021
Such dumbassry
Re: Woman Has N3.6m In Her Account But Her Son Dies Because Of Hospital Bill (Video) by VEXT: 5:00pm On Jan 17, 2021
Most women are stingy naturally!! Wicked beings....

That's why most times,if a woman needs help, she runs to a man for help..
Women don't help women, don't help men, they rather make u become their slave and they be the boss!!

3 Likes

Re: Woman Has N3.6m In Her Account But Her Son Dies Because Of Hospital Bill (Video) by Bodyodour: 5:16pm On Jan 17, 2021
Women are naturally stingy and heartless when they want to act.
Re: Woman Has N3.6m In Her Account But Her Son Dies Because Of Hospital Bill (Video) by missiret(f): 5:32pm On Jan 17, 2021
if not for anything, the woman should have thought of the pain she went through when she gave birth.

1 Like

Re: Woman Has N3.6m In Her Account But Her Son Dies Because Of Hospital Bill (Video) by Uyi168: 5:44pm On Jan 17, 2021
Common, I refuse to believe this..
Re: Woman Has N3.6m In Her Account But Her Son Dies Because Of Hospital Bill (Video) by ImaIma1(f): 6:37pm On Jan 17, 2021
Both father and mother are foolish. The wife is foolish to wager her son's life and allowing him die, just to prove a point and make the husband bring out money. The husband for refusing to take responsibility for his child but expecting the wife to bring out money as usual. Because both had money in their accounts.

The truth is that there was obviously no unity between them as a couple. Even if the man is not as financial bouyant as the woman, they still have to work together as one. But apparently, their relationship was faulty.
Re: Woman Has N3.6m In Her Account But Her Son Dies Because Of Hospital Bill (Video) by mysticwarrior(m): 6:47pm On Jan 17, 2021
that woman is a demon and that man is a wizard
Re: Woman Has N3.6m In Her Account But Her Son Dies Because Of Hospital Bill (Video) by ahnie: 7:02pm On Jan 17, 2021
mad parents!
Re: Woman Has N3.6m In Her Account But Her Son Dies Because Of Hospital Bill (Video) by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jan 17, 2021
too bad. may be she wasn't aware she had so much.

it could also have been a recent loan
Re: Woman Has N3.6m In Her Account But Her Son Dies Because Of Hospital Bill (Video) by TANID(m): 9:03pm On Jan 17, 2021
bukatyne:
This must be fiction.

ain't Fiction, Dear don't Be Surprise it's Do really Happened. But My Question Is That what About If she's The One Sick would She Keep Waiting Till Her Husband come To Paid for Her Medical Bill "N0" i swear She will Never Wait, same Goes To Husband as well.

One Thing I Notice about This Their Family Is That They value Money Than Their Family most Expecialw That mother.
Re: Woman Has N3.6m In Her Account But Her Son Dies Because Of Hospital Bill (Video) by Kuns84(m): 9:05pm On Jan 17, 2021
ImaIma1:
Both father and mother are foolish. The wife is foolish to wager her son's life and allowing him die, just to prove a point and make the husband bring out money.

Only the woman is foolish here.
Foolish, selfish and extremely wicked. I hope she's happy now that she has "proven her point".

4 Likes

Re: Woman Has N3.6m In Her Account But Her Son Dies Because Of Hospital Bill (Video) by Kuns84(m): 9:10pm On Jan 17, 2021
Kriss216:

His money is OUR money
My money is MY money.

Do we still need any proof as to how wicked an average Nigerian woman can be?

What gender kills and abuses housemaids the most?
What gender employs children to take care of their own children because they are too 'liberated'to be burdened with home making?
What gender lives off the other gender for years in silence but once they make a little change, must insult their husbands and announce to the entire world that they paid one measly bill in the house?lipsrsealed

Women are evil and prone to abuse any slight opportunity of power they are given.

4 Likes

Re: Woman Has N3.6m In Her Account But Her Son Dies Because Of Hospital Bill (Video) by comtem2011: 9:41pm On Jan 17, 2021
Hmmm!!! O ga o.
Re: Woman Has N3.6m In Her Account But Her Son Dies Because Of Hospital Bill (Video) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jan 17, 2021
nwekeugochukwu:

https://igberetvnews.com/1379310/woman-n3-6m-account-son-dies-hospital-bill-video/

Lalasticlala
I think she should have spoken out concerning the irresponsibility of her husband before this happened.
I even wonder why she married someone that can't carry most of the financial burdens.
I think this scenario could have been avoided.
But it's too late.
Off course,they have to be separated lest more bad things happen.
There are many baseless marriages like this in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Relocation Sales Cheap!! PICTURES UPLOADED.. / My Guy Cheated On Me / 18 And I Want To Die Already, Why Do I Over Think?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.