Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,198 members, 7,822,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Twitter Stories: My Prospective Employer Is Someone I Insulted On Twitter - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Twitter Stories: My Prospective Employer Is Someone I Insulted On Twitter (245 Views)

Is It Possible Not To Be Insulted On Nairaland / Kano Almajiris Attack Cleric Who "Insulted The Prophet" (Video, Photo) / Twitter Stories: Gay Brother Rapes Younger Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Twitter Stories: My Prospective Employer Is Someone I Insulted On Twitter by efefemi: 11:14am On Aug 08, 2019
Efefemisblog.com.ng

A Twitter user has told of a man who went for an interview only to discover that the employer is a man he once insulted on Twitter.

@chikanels tweeted:

Femi walked into the office for his job interview, After a close look, the employer started laughing and shaking his head. Femi was confused,

“Hope I didn’t do anything wrong Sir.”

Him: How can you insult someone on twitter and still come to him for employment?

He added:

So my people, it’s not “JUST TWITTER”, people you troll here actually exist,

They are actually humans, Use Social Media for better things like building quality connections and making money, If you need help with the latter, you can send a DM.

Not free tho.

https://efefemisblog.com.ng/2019/08/08/twitter-stories-my-prospective-employer-is-someone-i-insulted-on-twitter/

Re: Twitter Stories: My Prospective Employer Is Someone I Insulted On Twitter by Davash222(m): 11:16am On Aug 08, 2019
After getting 75 Comments, 787 retweets, and 1428 Likes, 12 hours later, Mr Chika decided to use his popularity to make some cash for himself.

“IF YOU NEED HELP WITH THE LATTER, YOU CAN SEND A DM. (not free tho)”

Business oriented Igbo man.

God bless Ndigbo!!!
Re: Twitter Stories: My Prospective Employer Is Someone I Insulted On Twitter by efefemi: 11:51am On Aug 08, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Twitter Stories: My Prospective Employer Is Someone I Insulted On Twitter by Jayslicky: 11:58am On Aug 08, 2019
What about my friend that his sugar mummy was later found out to be his mother's cousin, shits happen.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

2 Brothers Arrested Over Forgery, N1.3m Theft / The Nigeria Arny Denies Arresting Bobrisky / Shock As Drunk Soldiers Kill Three, Injure Five In Lagos Border Community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.