Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,761 members, 7,955,901 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:09 PM

With just Andriod Phone And Data...learn How I Built An Online Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / With just Andriod Phone And Data...learn How I Built An Online Business (182 Views)

My Story: How I Built My Business From The Scratch Without A Dime / Iphone 11, 11pro Max And Iphone 12pro Max (andriod Version) Is Now Available / How I Built An Online Business Empire That Generates 6 To 7 Figures Monthly And (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

With just Andriod Phone And Data...learn How I Built An Online Business by Keith2net: 1:10pm On Aug 08, 2019
Dear NL,

If you have an andriod phone, data and 1k...Join us in the next training series on how to how to build sustainable online businesses...without spending a dime on advertising

This will be a 7 days training on whatsapp

What you will gain from the training

WHAT YOU WILL GAIN

After this 7 days you will be able to start a business an online Business that should generate at less #50k per month

1.) How to build sustainable Online business monetizing your skillset

2.) How to create a digital product (Online course) that generate over 50k per month

3.) How to start Local Dropshiping with zero capital

4.) Free Facebook Marketing strategy for mini importation business

5.) How start Mini importation and exportation of foodstuff

6.) How to make money with google map.

7.) Test and Trusted Remote Jobs that Nigerians can apply for

8.) Free marketing strategy for Affiliate Marketing

Venue: Online via WhatsApp

Would you like to see what others are saying about the training?

Then comment YES and send SOBTraining to zero eight zero eight one zero six two eight five eight using your whatsapp no

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Business Strategy Lessons To Gain From Playing Chess / Any Mtn C/care Representative Should Contact Me / Ebola: NCAA Warns Airline Operators To Be On The Alert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.