Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,307 members, 7,811,916 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:27 PM

How I Was Kidnapped By Fulani Headsmen IPOB Member - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How I Was Kidnapped By Fulani Headsmen IPOB Member (357 Views)

Police Kill Suspected IPOB Member In Imo, Arrest One / The Breakdown Of Headsmen Attack In IMO / Fathers Joseph Gor And Felix Tyolah Killed By Fulani Headsmen In Benue (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Was Kidnapped By Fulani Headsmen IPOB Member by Xtainzyy: 1:40pm On Aug 08, 2019
A member of the Indigenous People of Biafra has narrated her ordeals in the hands of Fulani herdsmen .
Mrs Obiageli .J.Izueke,told News men how she was kidnapped.
" The journey of June 2 , 2018 is what i will never forget in my life, i was kidnapped by Fulani herdsmen that were wearing Nigeria Army uniform. Our group were protesting the injustices and a sit at home order which was issued on May 30, 2018.
" I was coming back from a friend's wedding on that faithful Saturday when the herdsmen stopped me at Otukpo ,at first I was thinking they were army officers because of their uniforms .They asked me to enter their car and they zoomed off with other women inside the same vehicle.
" Life in their so called camp is what i cannot wish for my enemy, we were at the mercy of the dreaded Fulani herdsmen .I was watching them raping my fellow women, I don't know how to explain my experience in that camp, crying became my every day food,I refused to eat and they also forced me to drink the traditional medicine . It was very bitter and after taking it , I can't remember what happened again ,but when i regained consciousness I was in the hospital.
" I thought I would lost my baby, was thinking of committing suicide by that time because I couldn't reason very well , the nurses thought I was mad because of my attitude.
How I was kidnapped by Fulani headsmen IPOB member

A member of the Indigenous People of Biafra has narrated her ordeals in the hands of Fulani herdsmen .
Mrs Obiageli Juliet ,told Cornerstone News that since she was rendered homeless by herdsmen she has not set her eyes on her husband .
She said : " I am from Enugu state but based in Benue State. My husband and I are staunch member of IPOB, a separatist group agitating to secede from Nigeria. The government banned the group ,labeled it a terrorist group . The government has been after any known member.
" My husband and I are real supporters of IPOB ,so our home was attacked and burnt . Those who attacked us were all Fulani people . This wicked Fulani herdsmen made me homeless. Since the day our house was razed ,I have not set my eyes on him .I don't know if my husband is dead or alive.
" The journey of June 2 , 2018 is what i will never forget in my life, I was kidnapped by Fulani herdsmen that were wearing Nigeria Army uniform. Our group were protesting the injustices and a sit at home order which was issued on May 30, 2018.
" I was coming back from a friend's wedding on that faithful Saturday when the herdsmen stopped me at Otukpo ,at first I was thinking they were army officers because of their uniforms .They asked me to enter their car and they zoomed off with other women inside the same vehicle.
" Life in their so called camp is what i cannot wish for my enemy, we were at the mercy of the dreaded Fulani herdsmen . We were watching them raping my fellow women, I don't know how to explain my experience in that camp, crying became my every day food,I refused to eat and they also forced me to drink the traditional medicine . It was very bitter and after taking it , I can't remember what happened again ,but when i regained consciousness I was in the hospital.
" I thought i lost my baby, was thinking of committing suicide by that time because I couldn't reason very well , the nurses thought I was mad because of my attitude.
These wicked herdsmen
rendered me homeless in December 2017.
She said : " I am from Enugu state but based in Benue State. My husband and I are staunch member of IPOB, a separatist group agitating to secede from Nigeria. The government banned the group ,labeled it a terrorist group . The government has been after any known member.
" My husband and I are real supporters of IPOB ,so our home was attacked and burnt . Those who attacked us were all Fulani people . This wicked Fulani herdsmen made me homeless. Since the day our house was razed ,I have not set my eyes on him .I don't know if my husband is dead or alive.
How I wish I was not from the zoo country call Nigeria . how I wish I can close my eyes and open it without seeing the so called Nigeria, how I wish that I can delete the event from my memory, how I wish I can go far away from this zoo country and never to return again.
Re: How I Was Kidnapped By Fulani Headsmen IPOB Member by Raysleek: 3:27pm On Aug 08, 2019
Na really HEADSMEN kidnap you. Thank God say they no carry your head

(1) (Reply)

French Waiter Shot Dead For Being ‘too Slow With Sandwich' / Girl Left With Bloodied Eye After Being Assaulted By Police (video) / Police Arrest Two Suspects Who Allegedly Gang-raped Lady In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.