Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,266 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Take Advantage Of This Promo Period And Invest - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Take Advantage Of This Promo Period And Invest (600 Views)

Don't Be Lazy Youth Take Advantage Of The Lockdown.be Wise / Take Advantage Of This Golden Land Opportunity In Ikorodu / Take Advantage Of Telegram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Take Advantage Of This Promo Period And Invest by opportunity2000: 1:47pm On Aug 08, 2019
"In 2016, I visited Ibeju-lekki for the first time, and I was amazed at the level of development that was going on in that part of Lagos

I mean, my mind was blown!

I remember this particular estate where land was selling for *N800,000* per plot.

The location wasn't so attractive because of the surrounding bushes, but people were taking advantage of the low price and were pitching their tents there.

Today, 3 years after, a plot of land in that same neighborhood is valued at *N7million*.

I imagine if you had bought 2 plots in 2016, by now your investment would have appreciated *775 times*.

Now history is about to repeat itself.

7 months ago, I drove into Epe and I got the *SAME* feeling I had the first time I visited Ibeju-lekki.

Mhen! The city is developing very fast and the cost of land is going up everyday.

A plot of land in Epe that sells for *N700,000* right now would easily sell for *N1.5million* one year from now, that is 2 times the current price.

Now, think about it. .

It will actually be sad for you to see these things happening right before you, and yet you miss out because you refused to take action when you could."

Call 08052314999/09061870490 now and let's help you make this investment.

(1) (Reply)

Buy All Your Quality Hoverboard Shell Replacement, Kids Full Dual System Hoverbo / Bluefin™ 6.5″ Classic Hoverboard Swegway For Sale In UK / Website Developers Needed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.