Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,746 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Technical And Vocational Skills Training Programm - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Technical And Vocational Skills Training Programm (812 Views)

Industrial Training Fund (ITF) - NECA Graduate Training Programmes Ond/hnd/bsc / ITF Technical And Vocational Skills Training Programme 2019 / Industrial Training Fund (ITF) 2018 Skills Acquisition Training Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Technical And Vocational Skills Training Programm by corydave(m): 2:06pm On Aug 08, 2019
The Industrial Training Fund (ITF) and Nigeria Employers’ Consultative Association (NECA) in collaboration with the ITF – Industrial Skills Training Centre, Ikeja invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the programme below:
Title: Technical and Vocational Skills Training Programme

Duration: 12 Month

Details
We will be conducting a One-year Technical Skills Training Programme in the following areas:

Electrical / Electronic Maintenance
Mechanical Maintenance and Mach ng
Automobile/Autotronics Works
Instrumentation and Process Control
Welding and Metal Fabrication Works
Refrigeration and Air-Conditioning Works
Information and Communication Technology
Objectives

This programme aims at training and equipping youths with employable and entrepreneurial skills in the areas mentioned and promote Public-Private Sector Model in Vocational and Technical Skills Training.
Requirements

Candidates must be between 18-30years of age and possess any of the following qualifications:
Senior Secondary School Certificate
National Technical Certificate in any of the above trade areas
National Diploma Certificate
Test Date
27th August, 2019. Time: 8:00am

Interview Date
28th August, 2019. Time: 8:00am

Application Closing Date
23rd August, 2019.

Apply here

Re: Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Technical And Vocational Skills Training Programm by icagbons: 5:58pm On Aug 24, 2019
Please do you have any idea about the kind of questions day do set for welding and metal fabrication? I was invited for the test next week Tuesday. Please reply.
Re: Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Technical And Vocational Skills Training Programm by Nobody: 2:27am On Aug 27, 2019
icagbons:
Please do you have any idea about the kind of questions day do set for welding and metal fabrication? I was invited for the test next week Tuesday. Please reply.

You mean you got an invite for the test today? I have not received any invite regarding the test.
Re: Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Technical And Vocational Skills Training Programm by nuel000: 1:52am On Sep 12, 2019
Please has anyone gotten feedback after the interview
Please contact me 08162147844

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

La Fayette Microfinance Bank Test Invite / Opportunity To Work In A Commercial Bank / Please I Need A Job In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.