Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,318 members, 7,811,945 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:31 AM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 19/08/19 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 19/08/19 (216 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 19/08/2022 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 19/08/18 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 19/08/18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 19/08/19 by dallyemmy: 3:50pm On Aug 08, 2019
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 19/08/19 by dallyemmy: 7:42am On Aug 09, 2019
Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens: (Friday, August 9th, 2019) -

*Wives, Build your Homes*

1.I worship and adore You, the creator of the marriage institution; and I surrender my home and marriage, unto You for complete restoration and perfection.

2.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

3.Father, let every spirit of pride of achievement, that will not make me to stay under the authority You have placed me, be consumed by Your fire, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, give me a submissive, obedient, patient, meek and quiet spirit and disposition, that is necessary, for building a successful marriage, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, grant me divine wisdom, spirit of forgiveness and godly fear, required to build a godly home, for Christ, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, make every christian wife, godly, chaste, and a wise home builder, filled with Your fear, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, fill all christian wives with the spirit of wisdom, that will ensure peace and unspeakable joy in their homes, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, empower and help me to build my home according to Your pattern, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, restore Your peace, in every troubled Christian home and marriage, today, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, bless your son, Pastor E.A. Adeboye and scatter every plan of Satan over his home, marriage, children and ministry, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son, that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
14.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 19/08/19 by IamPlato(m): 8:15am On Aug 09, 2019
95% of Young Ladies Today Have Lost Interest In Church Talk less Of Studying The Bible and Most Of Them Presently Have A Distorted Mentality About Marriage... Why?

1 Like

Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 19/08/19 by Tjayjosh(m): 2:33pm On Aug 09, 2019
IamPlato:
95% of Young Ladies Today Have Lost Interest In Church Talk less Of Studying The Bible and Most Of Them Presently Have A Distorted Mentality About Marriage... Why?
There's a programing from the pit of hell.

(1) (Reply)

The Good Spiritual Herbalist In Ijebu Land Nigeria 07050581241 / What Does The Bible Say About Abortion? / Egyptian Visualization Tones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.