Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,813 members, 7,956,073 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:18 AM

Governor Wike Donates 40 Vehicles To Fight Crime In Rivers State (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Governor Wike Donates 40 Vehicles To Fight Crime In Rivers State (Photos) (26767 Views)

Ikpeazu Imposes Restriction On Keke Operations In Umuahia To Fight Crime / Young Man Caught While Trying To Travel After Committing Crime In Lagos. Photos / Sex In A Car In A Public Place Is Not A Crime In Nigeria – Police Acp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Wike Donates 40 Vehicles To Fight Crime In Rivers State (Photos) by stevewale(m): 4:55pm On Aug 08, 2019
I still don't understand what Nigeria govt always mean by the word "donate" shocked

Is he paying for those vehicles with his own personal money or the govt. money?
It should be govt. donates to govt. ... yeye people always seeing doing the job they're paid to do as doing a favor

2 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Donates 40 Vehicles To Fight Crime In Rivers State (Photos) by ogatboy(m): 4:57pm On Aug 08, 2019
Excuse me, what do you mean by donate?? Is it his personal money??
Re: Governor Wike Donates 40 Vehicles To Fight Crime In Rivers State (Photos) by Davidfixed12: 5:00pm On Aug 08, 2019
[color=#000099][/color]See Below
Re: Governor Wike Donates 40 Vehicles To Fight Crime In Rivers State (Photos) by ab1x: 5:01pm On Aug 08, 2019
Our leaders are mentally ill. Create job opportunities and you will see how crimes will diminish
Re: Governor Wike Donates 40 Vehicles To Fight Crime In Rivers State (Photos) by mozona(m): 5:02pm On Aug 08, 2019
Seriousness:
I hope it's innoson

i dont think it is!!

i dont know why we cant patronize our own
Re: Governor Wike Donates 40 Vehicles To Fight Crime In Rivers State (Photos) by maximilano: 5:03pm On Aug 08, 2019
These JAC vehicles aren’t better than IVM.The same govt will say we should buy made in Nigeria goods.
Re: Governor Wike Donates 40 Vehicles To Fight Crime In Rivers State (Photos) by ashantitope: 5:05pm On Aug 08, 2019
falz232:
wike dey always try in term of security. just that stoopid amaechi causing headaches for him

How is ameachi giving him headache his the one giving himself serious headache because his not ready to see ameachi in that state again and with this that you are hailing his is it not his duty and what is he using the security vote money for?
Re: Governor Wike Donates 40 Vehicles To Fight Crime In Rivers State (Photos) by Btruth: 5:08pm On Aug 08, 2019
APOPTOSIS:
Dominated indeed
it was the OP typo error I think. Not Wike statement.
Re: Governor Wike Donates 40 Vehicles To Fight Crime In Rivers State (Photos) by Wanity(m): 5:08pm On Aug 08, 2019
ab1x:
Our leaders are mentally ill. Create job opportunities and you will see how crimes will diminish

Your type will never be satisfied even if Nigeria become the most advanced country in the world

For me the only thing I have against this post is the word the media donate
Re: Governor Wike Donates 40 Vehicles To Fight Crime In Rivers State (Photos) by AmazingELixir: 5:08pm On Aug 08, 2019
obembet:
The real criminal is wike

Small fyn geh sharap your mawt...wetin you sabi..?
Re: Governor Wike Donates 40 Vehicles To Fight Crime In Rivers State (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 5:10pm On Aug 08, 2019
Wanity:
O.P how can you say he donated instead of he bought.

Is it not part of his duty as governor
How can you say that, do we have state police?
The police and all that belongs to the police is directly under the Budget of IG, who is a federal entity.SO if a Governor or anybody under state level is giving to the police it is correct to say Donate as it's out of their own budget!
Re: Governor Wike Donates 40 Vehicles To Fight Crime In Rivers State (Photos) by Wanity(m): 5:11pm On Aug 08, 2019
erico2k2:

How can you say that, do we have state police?
The police and all that belongs to the police is directly under the Budget of IG, who is a federal entity.SO if a Governor or anybody under state level is giving to the police it is correct to say Donate as it's out of their own budget!

Thanks for enlighten bro I was lost in thought thanks for bringing me back
Re: Governor Wike Donates 40 Vehicles To Fight Crime In Rivers State (Photos) by Priye007(m): 5:12pm On Aug 08, 2019
If a criminal or a thief is helping you look for what's missing, you hardly see the things ooooo.
Re: Governor Wike Donates 40 Vehicles To Fight Crime In Rivers State (Photos) by Bukden16(m): 5:13pm On Aug 08, 2019
The Last time I checked Wike is the governor .

I'm confused with the English meaning of DONATE.

Re: Governor Wike Donates 40 Vehicles To Fight Crime In Rivers State (Photos) by Ganiyu2021: 5:13pm On Aug 08, 2019
Even if 100 vehicles are donated to the police to fight crime. They won't still function in any role in the state.
Re: Governor Wike Donates 40 Vehicles To Fight Crime In Rivers State (Photos) by 1shortblackboy: 5:13pm On Aug 08, 2019
tegafej:
Now someone can rest from Abobi wida your cappings.

It's a joke o
u dey fear ? grin PH boys no get joy o

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Donates 40 Vehicles To Fight Crime In Rivers State (Photos) by Kingsley10000: 5:21pm On Aug 08, 2019
Seriousness:
I hope it's innoson
Yes all southern governors buys innoson
Re: Governor Wike Donates 40 Vehicles To Fight Crime In Rivers State (Photos) by Kingsley10000: 5:22pm On Aug 08, 2019
Obudupikin:
All I came to check is if the vehicles were bought from IVM.

If they weren't, too bad I must say.
I hate nigerian politicians

they ban us from buying foreign rice buh they buy foreign cars

I pity innoson
Re: Governor Wike Donates 40 Vehicles To Fight Crime In Rivers State (Photos) by Givenshy: 5:23pm On Aug 08, 2019
Mr talkative
Re: Governor Wike Donates 40 Vehicles To Fight Crime In Rivers State (Photos) by Kingsley10000: 5:23pm On Aug 08, 2019
thisnaijaguy:
Why not Innoson
The south eastern governors neva patronise innoson their brother na south south go patronise?
Re: Governor Wike Donates 40 Vehicles To Fight Crime In Rivers State (Photos) by Obbydiamond01(m): 5:25pm On Aug 08, 2019
Error, Dominated or Donated?
Re: Governor Wike Donates 40 Vehicles To Fight Crime In Rivers State (Photos) by BlueAir: 5:25pm On Aug 08, 2019
Otutu1:
Nice gesture

What's the difference between this and Innoson?
big difference grin.u see innoson pickup on the road and it looks like light- shaped skeleton tin on wheels on the road

Just saying what innoson pick up looked loke to me grin
Re: Governor Wike Donates 40 Vehicles To Fight Crime In Rivers State (Photos) by Kingsley10000: 5:25pm On Aug 08, 2019
stevewale:
I still don't understand what Nigeria govt always mean by the word "donate" shocked

Is he paying for those vehicles with his own personal money or the govt. money?
It should be govt. donates to govt. ... yeye people always seeing doing the job they're paid to do as doing a favor
We need to start killing these polithicians if we want Nigeria to be great
Re: Governor Wike Donates 40 Vehicles To Fight Crime In Rivers State (Photos) by ab1x: 5:26pm On Aug 08, 2019
Wanity:

Your type will never be satisfied even if Nigeria become the most advanced country in the world

For me the only thing I have against this post is the word the media donate

You are entitled to your own opinion. If you must quote me, come up with good points rather than attacking me in person. I am only saying that job creation will go along way in curbing crimes than buying vehicles. There is an adage that says an idle hands is the devil workshop
Re: Governor Wike Donates 40 Vehicles To Fight Crime In Rivers State (Photos) by Kingsley10000: 5:28pm On Aug 08, 2019
AmazingELixir:

Small fyn geh sharap your mawt...wetin you sabi..?
Hot thunder from sokoto kee you there...

which Nigerian politician is not a thief?i hate it when poor Nigerians like you defend these thieves
Re: Governor Wike Donates 40 Vehicles To Fight Crime In Rivers State (Photos) by Jamesbally: 5:28pm On Aug 08, 2019
Nice one, Wike bought reliable brand of Cars. This ones are better than than that made in Nnewi Coffins. grin grin

INNOSON motors, Biafrans and IPOB right now. grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Governor Wike Donates 40 Vehicles To Fight Crime In Rivers State (Photos) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Aug 08, 2019
Good

I will receive one tomorrow
Re: Governor Wike Donates 40 Vehicles To Fight Crime In Rivers State (Photos) by MyGeneration(m): 5:30pm On Aug 08, 2019
Nigerian police very useless. Give them 1million vehicles they wont still do there work
Re: Governor Wike Donates 40 Vehicles To Fight Crime In Rivers State (Photos) by gulfer: 5:36pm On Aug 08, 2019
Why do we use such word as 'donate' for what we are paying for.....oye leaders should be held accountable at all times. angry angry angry angry
Re: Governor Wike Donates 40 Vehicles To Fight Crime In Rivers State (Photos) by tevinsolt: 5:39pm On Aug 08, 2019
I have a question.

"Governor Wike Donate Vehicles to combat crime in River state"

Did he make the "donation" with his personal money?

Is it that no funds were made available for this so called "donation" in the state budget?

Or is that he feels and Nigeria believes the money belongs to the personel in an executive position and so he gets to dispense it how he wills?
Re: Governor Wike Donates 40 Vehicles To Fight Crime In Rivers State (Photos) by igwefivestar(m): 5:43pm On Aug 08, 2019
If I train wike, he go get ABS by force, see Tommy grin pregnant man grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pregnant Woman Brutalized By Delta Police Loses The Pregnancy / Customs Intercepts FUNNAB University Bus Conveying Indian Hemp In Ogun / Accused Person Collapses In Osogbo Court After Hearing Charges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.