Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,396 members, 7,830,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Has Anyone Done Business With Omoosanyin - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Has Anyone Done Business With Omoosanyin (646 Views)

How To Start A Business With No Money / Learn How To Start A Profitable Business With A Cleaning Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Anyone Done Business With Omoosanyin by Nobody: 4:36pm On Aug 08, 2019
Pls guys,I will like to know if anyone here has done business with Omoosanyin the herbal man here on nairaland.I have being seeing some of his post for long and I want to Know if he is legit or not because I intend patronizing one of his products...I will appreciate more info about him.
Re: Has Anyone Done Business With Omoosanyin by Nobody: 6:45am On Aug 09, 2019
Good morning guys
Re: Has Anyone Done Business With Omoosanyin by Nobody: 6:37pm On Aug 09, 2019
Pls I need anyone with info about him
Re: Has Anyone Done Business With Omoosanyin by Sonfethopia: 10:07am On Sep 13, 2019
He's fake

1 Like

Re: Has Anyone Done Business With Omoosanyin by Sonfethopia: 4:47pm On Sep 13, 2019
If u live in the next street and tell him you want to visit his place he will say no he prefer to do it and way bill it to you and it still won't work. Don't work with them .
Re: Has Anyone Done Business With Omoosanyin by Nobody: 12:23pm On Sep 15, 2019
Sonfethopia:
If u live in the next street and tell him you want to visit his place he will say no he prefer to do it and way bill it to you and it still won't work. Don't work with them .
ok thanks bro,but how can I chat you up?
Re: Has Anyone Done Business With Omoosanyin by Sonfethopia: 12:45pm On Sep 15, 2019
BlackAlbinoo:
ok thanks bro,but how can I chat you up?

Send a pm

(1) (Reply)

I Love Yoruba, Dark And Exotically Beautiful. Stylish! / Why Dancing Leads To Bonding / Crown Prince Of Irri Kingdom Welcomes Women Group At Palace In Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.