Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,977 members, 7,821,414 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Day 4 Of Rccg Convention Morning Session - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Day 4 Of Rccg Convention Morning Session (195 Views)

Only One Of RCCG Pastors Was Kidnapped - Adeboye / Pastor EA Adeboye: Biography, Age, Family, History Of Rccg And Many More / Pastor Adeboye At RCCG Convention In 1987 (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Day 4 Of Rccg Convention Morning Session by Haleplushearty: 4:45pm On Aug 08, 2019
RCCG 67TH ANNUAL CONVENTION "AND GOD SAID"
DAY 4 MORNING SESSION
PLENARY SESSION 4

TOPIC: NO WEAPON FORMED AGAINST YOU WILL PROSPER
TEXT: ISAIAH CHAPTER 54VERSE17
BY: REVEREND ISSAC OYEBAMIJI

Hallelujah, everything God is saying to you will have expression in your life before you leave this convention. Father, we ask that you will breath afresh on Your word, you will speak and cause us to hear and understand, You will cause Your word to build faith in our hearts to receive word until they begin to come to past. Holy Spirit i submit my self to you and everyone hearing this word and everyone that will hear it. Father the light in your word will speak now and will continue to speak in the name of Jesus, thank You Father, In Jesus mighty name we have prayed.

Isaiah 54:17 The theme of our convention is And God said no weapon formed against you shall prosper. God has the capacity to fulfill everything He has said.
WHAT IS A WEAPON?
Generally weapon are implement or anything used when their is contention to display power. Knife, Club, Sword, Spear, Bow and Arrow, Battle Axe, Machine Gun, ... are examples of weapon other examples are spoken word, eyes contact, knowledge, human size(huge,tall,...) and sprayers.
CATEGORIES OF WEAPONS
There are physical and non-physical weapons 1 Samuel 17 :45
Carnal (bow and arrow) and Spiritual weapons (The name of the Lord) 2 Corinthians 10:4
Weapons of offence - Arms
Weapons defence - Armors Ephesians 6:13
Weapon to attack and defend Hebrews 4:12 Word of God and prayer
1.Weapons are generally used to kill and destroy and there's intentionality in forming and producing weapon.
2.Weapons can't be deployed against you without motives and vice versa.
3 .Those that deployed weapons believe it will prosper. Weapons formed against you shall not prosper.
4. Word is crucial to the use of weapon. 1 Samuel 17 :43-46.Going to battle with armors instead of Arms will leads to failure. 1 Samuel 17:38
WHO CAN FORM WEAPONS AGAINST YOU
*Satan - using physical and spiritual method.
*Demons - demonic attack.
* Human enemies - using physical and spiritual method.
* Higher agents of the enemies
In Isaiah 54:1-17 God is speaking to specific situation.
1. verse 1 to the barren, weapon against fruitfulness will not prosper
2. verse 2&3 Those who are struggling- enlarge your tent, you shall expand to the right and left.
3. verse 4 those under reproach - God will take away your reproach and you will not remember your shame anymore.
4 verse 7&8 to the forsaken - God will have mercy on you and demonstrate His everlasting kindness, the cause of being forsaking will not work anymore.
5.verse 10 those surrounded by hills and mountains of problems, the cause of the problems will not prosper anymore. Vehicles used to dump problems upon your lives shall not work anymore.
6. verse 11&12 to the afflicted - the affliction will cease, God will cause great recovery and weapons of affliction will not prosper anymore.
7. verse 13 those having challenges with their children - God will teach your children, weapons against your children shall not prosper and enemies' torment will not work again.
8. verse 14 the oppressed - you shall be far from oppression, weapons of your oppressors will failed them.
9. verse 15 those suffering because of conspiracy- those that assembled against you shall fall for your sake, their weapons of conspiracy shall not prosper anymore.
Pray for you neighbor
***In the name of Jesus, God said, no weapon(physical/spiritual) formed against you will prosper anymore i agree with God and i declare it into your life from now no weapon formed against you will prosper anymore. Every word that your neighbor pronounced upon you will find expression in your life.
Neighbor, God said every tongue that rise against you they stand condemn, i agree with you that from now no weapon deploy against you in judgement will not prosper anymore you are entering your season of great restoration because God said so.

God said it that my nation shall be far from terror and shall be far from oppression i believe it and i agree with you that from now on, no weapon of terror, oppression deploy against my nation and community will prosper anymore. Mountain and hill shall be removed.

Because no weapon formed against you will prosper, from now on you shall be fruitful, enlarge your coast, far from oppression,
far from reproach, you will not be forsaking, everyone working against your children will fail, every tongues rise against you shall be condemned, every conspiracy against you shall fail.
God said it that my nation shall be far from terror and oppression, no weapon of terror and oppression deploy against your nation and my nation shall prosper. If you belief it shall be so for you shout a great Hallelujah.

(1) (Reply)

Before That Dead Line, God Will Show Up. / .kifcccc / Travelling On The Narrow-way Road To Heaven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.