Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,230 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:07 AM

REVOLUTION: Sowore Was Not Properly Advised, He May Be Sentenced To Death - Rich - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / REVOLUTION: Sowore Was Not Properly Advised, He May Be Sentenced To Death - Rich (3856 Views)

The Moment Sowore Was Released By DSS (Video) / How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) / I Am Not The Only One Asking For A Revolution - Sowore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: REVOLUTION: Sowore Was Not Properly Advised, He May Be Sentenced To Death - Rich by double0seven(m): 7:43pm On Aug 08, 2019
Rubbish and nonsensical write-up

Only fo.ols are confused by your plenty grammar

1 Like

Re: REVOLUTION: Sowore Was Not Properly Advised, He May Be Sentenced To Death - Rich by BanevsJoker(m): 7:49pm On Aug 08, 2019
JudgeOGBUNABALI:

Idiotic write up ... go kill him yourself if the junta doesn't.
He studied Sharia Law. Future CJN.
Re: REVOLUTION: Sowore Was Not Properly Advised, He May Be Sentenced To Death - Rich by mrvitalis(m): 8:01pm On Aug 08, 2019
budaatum:

Here Tinubu's call for revolution, as reported by Soworesahara. Read and tell me whether its the same as Sowore's hooliganism!

“This is done not by subterfuge, divide and rule and turning Nigeria in a field of discord or a street of broken institutions.

“It is accomplished by honouring the principles of democratic good governance and economic justice.

“It is done by persuading the people they are better off as one instead of better off tearing at one another’s throats. Nigerians should be prepared for change.

“We must rescue Nigeria from those set to cause it irreparable harm. The change I talk about is the only route to our deliverance from 16 years of the PDP locusts.”
Revolution is revolution

Is protest a crime
I want buhari bro resign is that a crime

1 Like

Re: REVOLUTION: Sowore Was Not Properly Advised, He May Be Sentenced To Death - Rich by gidgiddy: 9:42pm On Aug 08, 2019
Difrent:
Sunday, August 4, 2019

REVOLUTION: Sowore was not properly advised, He may be sentenced to death - Richarmond O. Natha-Alade

Richarmond O. Natha-Alade

Today is another sad day, the day when youthful exuberance met another doom; the day we may continually remember another youth, not as martyr or hero but as scapegoat of ignorance and lawlessness.

Arrest of Sowore is long overdue, due to his stand as a sore loser who value less of democratic process that proved him unpopular in the last general election. He simply couldn’t get over the severe pain and mental illusion his votes availed him despite the noise and blackmails all over the media.

Nigeria is not a zoo
Perhaps, Sowore was not properly guided. I would assume he never made any legal consultation before allowing himself to be driven adrift of a canoe with no paddle. He had simply played into the hands of his hunters by robbing petrol on his body despite knowing he was lying next to fire. Isn’t that foolishness?

Or how do one explain, that a seasoned journalist or knowledgeable legal practitioner does not know the difference between the word ‘peaceful protest’ as constitutionally guaranteed and ‘Revolution’ which is a capital offence under Nigeria criminal law.

To make matter worse, Sowore danced naked before an open fire, declaring Tunisia and Somalia situation and threatening suicide by burning himself to death in order to create a situation of unrest that may eventually lead to the destabilization of the country on all fore.

To Sowore or whoever his advisers are, it is a treasonable felony punishable by dead to incite the public to overthrow of a democratically elected government by any means; that is the simple and number one definition of ‘revolution’ you called for. No matter how it is garnished or whatever your intentions are, you just committed treason. Every thief has reasons to have stolen; it can be out hunger, out of jealousy, out of desire to be great or greater, out of greed or out of mischief etc. yet, he would never be absolved or justified for stealing, he would be tried and convicted for stealing. That is a perfect situation to describe your conduct no matter your intentions. Or at least, it may be another beautiful content in a rubbish package, which no one would look at.

Do you know that an attempt to commit suicide by words or action is a serious crime punishable by 14 years imprisonment under Nigerian law? That is another mistake you made. How do you come without facing trial for attempting suicide when you already declared to burn yourself alive to death to spark rage on the day of your protest? Tell us what is peaceful about death and violence?

For your education, the word revolution which you are brandishing, calling for and using anyhow over the years is not an ordinary English word; it will be taken serious by any serious government as other English words as; calling for murder, kidnapping, rape, coup d’état and other violence. If you have other explanations as to what you meant by revolution, court maybe your home till the next of years to come.

The Encarta Encyclopedia Dictionary (2007) edition defines revolution viz: “Overthrow of government, a ruler or political system”. It may have other definitions under wish you may resile, unfortunately, your intention had been enhanced and/or bloated out by your utterances to burn yourself alive till death in order to cause in Nigeria what happened in Tunisia or Somalia. Circumstantial evidence in this respect would ground you an easy conviction for both offences.

Mr. Sowore, do not listen to your hailers, praise singers and flatterers; all of whom knows how to hail persons to oblivion or death and forget such persons in matter of weeks when there is another distraction. We are in a peculiar nation. I beg of you to settle with your accusers before it is too late. El-zazakky, Dasuki and Nnamdi Kanu among others, who are in prison, serving forced disappearance and seeking asylum all over may be something small compared to your situation if you don’t seek timely remedy.

One of the Laws of Power is choosing your targets / fights wisely and not offending the wrong person; I hope you know this President Buhari too well?

I wish you well.

Richarmond O. Natha-Alade is a legal Practitioner and Principal Partner at
Sun Natha-Alade & Partners (SNATHAP)

If this guy is a Lawyer then I put his clients. Can a Lawyer be this bad?

1 Like

Re: REVOLUTION: Sowore Was Not Properly Advised, He May Be Sentenced To Death - Rich by Nobody: 10:14pm On Aug 08, 2019
Afamed:

Nnamdi Kanu bragged more than this year's ago

Abi. Now the coward dare not set foot inside Nigeria.
Re: REVOLUTION: Sowore Was Not Properly Advised, He May Be Sentenced To Death - Rich by bighorlus(m): 10:48pm On Aug 08, 2019
Okoroawusa:

But if jona had won it would not have been a zoo,abi?

wailers!

I'm not one of those people who are in support of one politician or the other, as a matter of fact I'm neither pro apc or pdp. So don't come at me with that wailer ribaldry. My stand is simple, the country is not working and doesn't seem like we are ready yet to even have the right conversations for change. You talk about election as if our votes count. Abeg Please just stay with your opinion and let me have mine.
Re: REVOLUTION: Sowore Was Not Properly Advised, He May Be Sentenced To Death - Rich by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:09pm On Aug 08, 2019
nonsense write up..No wonder Nigeria will never be better if old men like this keep talking off point. ....someone called for a protest n tagged it Revolutionnow....pretentious pro-Buhari supporters are raising false alarm. ..

1 Like

Re: REVOLUTION: Sowore Was Not Properly Advised, He May Be Sentenced To Death - Rich by Yyeske(m): 11:30pm On Aug 08, 2019
I predicted this scenario in an earlier thread that since Nnamdi Kanu had given his support to Sowore that IPOBians and supporters who had been insulting Sowore since August 5th will start supporting him, it has already started.
MrVitalis, gidgiddy and the rest of the crew, I can sight you guys.

1 Like

Re: REVOLUTION: Sowore Was Not Properly Advised, He May Be Sentenced To Death - Rich by jumobi1(m): 11:34pm On Aug 08, 2019
Kill him and Nigeria will END.
Re: REVOLUTION: Sowore Was Not Properly Advised, He May Be Sentenced To Death - Rich by RenHub: 7:13am On Oct 20, 2019
This one is purely demented. Pay him no mind folks. He's a serially bigoted ediot
Re: REVOLUTION: Sowore Was Not Properly Advised, He May Be Sentenced To Death - Rich by allthingsgood: 7:33am On Oct 20, 2019
JudgeOGBUNABALI:

Idiotic write up ... go kill him yourself if the junta doesn't.

Grow up
Re: REVOLUTION: Sowore Was Not Properly Advised, He May Be Sentenced To Death - Rich by allthingsgood: 7:35am On Oct 20, 2019
KevMitnick:
What sort of useless write-up is this? It's full of lies and falsehood. A peaceful protest to demand for accountability from the government has now become a plan to overthrow it? Why don't you carry out the sentence. Nonsense undecided

Can't u read. Must u blab
Re: REVOLUTION: Sowore Was Not Properly Advised, He May Be Sentenced To Death - Rich by LabDNA: 7:40am On Oct 20, 2019
Difrent:
Sunday, August 4, 2019

REVOLUTION: Sowore was not properly advised, He may be sentenced to death - Richarmond O. Natha-Alade

Today is another sad day, the day when youthful exuberance met another doom; the day we may continually remember another youth, not as martyr or hero but as scapegoat of ignorance and lawlessness.

Arrest of Sowore is long overdue, due to his stand as a sore loser who value less of democratic process that proved him unpopular in the last general election. He simply couldn’t get over the severe pain and mental illusion his votes availed him despite the noise and blackmails all over the media.

Nigeria is not a zoo
Perhaps, Sowore was not properly guided. I would assume he never made any legal consultation before allowing himself to be driven adrift of a canoe with no paddle. He had simply played into the hands of his hunters by robbing petrol on his body despite knowing he was lying next to fire. Isn’t that foolishness?

Or how do one explain, that a seasoned journalist or knowledgeable legal practitioner does not know the difference between the word ‘peaceful protest’ as constitutionally guaranteed and ‘Revolution’ which is a capital offence under Nigeria criminal law.

To make matter worse, Sowore danced naked before an open fire, declaring Tunisia and Somalia situation and threatening suicide by burning himself to death in order to create a situation of unrest that may eventually lead to the destabilization of the country on all fore.

To Sowore or whoever his advisers are, it is a treasonable felony punishable by dead to incite the public to overthrow of a democratically elected government by any means; that is the simple and number one definition of ‘revolution’ you called for. No matter how it is garnished or whatever your intentions are, you just committed treason. Every thief has reasons to have stolen; it can be out hunger, out of jealousy, out of desire to be great or greater, out of greed or out of mischief etc. yet, he would never be absolved or justified for stealing, he would be tried and convicted for stealing. That is a perfect situation to describe your conduct no matter your intentions. Or at least, it may be another beautiful content in a rubbish package, which no one would look at.

Do you know that an attempt to commit suicide by words or action is a serious crime punishable by 14 years imprisonment under Nigerian law? That is another mistake you made. How do you come without facing trial for attempting suicide when you already declared to burn yourself alive to death to spark rage on the day of your protest? Tell us what is peaceful about death and violence?

For your education, the word revolution which you are brandishing, calling for and using anyhow over the years is not an ordinary English word; it will be taken serious by any serious government as other English words as; calling for murder, kidnapping, rape, coup d’état and other violence. If you have other explanations as to what you meant by revolution, court maybe your home till the next of years to come.

The Encarta Encyclopedia Dictionary (2007) edition defines revolution viz: “Overthrow of government, a ruler or political system”. It may have other definitions under wish you may resile, unfortunately, your intention had been enhanced and/or bloated out by your utterances to burn yourself alive till death in order to cause in Nigeria what happened in Tunisia or Somalia. Circumstantial evidence in this respect would ground you an easy conviction for both offences.

Mr. Sowore, do not listen to your hailers, praise singers and flatterers; all of whom knows how to hail persons to oblivion or death and forget such persons in matter of weeks when there is another distraction. We are in a peculiar nation. I beg of you to settle with your accusers before it is too late. El-zazakky, Dasuki and Nnamdi Kanu among others, who are in prison, serving forced disappearance and seeking asylum all over may be something small compared to your situation if you don’t seek timely remedy.

One of the Laws of Power is choosing your targets / fights wisely and not offending the wrong person; I hope you know this President Buhari too well?

I wish you well.

Charge and bail lawyer.

1 Like

Re: REVOLUTION: Sowore Was Not Properly Advised, He May Be Sentenced To Death - Rich by chukel(m): 7:43am On Oct 20, 2019
I have discovered a lot of Nigerians reason, act and respond to almost everything in their lives based on emotions and sentiments. Reason most do not make meaningful progress in their lives. Emotion and sentiments aside, sowore acted foolishly and played into the hands of FG. But people who reason based on emotions and sentiments will never see this.
Re: REVOLUTION: Sowore Was Not Properly Advised, He May Be Sentenced To Death - Rich by Nobody: 8:10am On Oct 20, 2019
Difrent:

You have a right to your opinion

As the idiotic writer has to his.

1 Like

Re: REVOLUTION: Sowore Was Not Properly Advised, He May Be Sentenced To Death - Rich by Nobody: 8:14am On Oct 20, 2019
budaatum:

Here Tinubu's call for revolution, as reported by Soworesahara. Read and tell me whether its the same as Sowore's hooliganism!

“This is done not by subterfuge, divide and rule and turning Nigeria in a field of discord or a street of broken institutions.

“It is accomplished by honouring the principles of democratic good governance and economic justice.

“It is done by persuading the people they are better off as one instead of better off tearing at one another’s throats. Nigerians should be prepared for change.

“We must rescue Nigeria from those set to cause it irreparable harm. The change I talk about is the only route to our deliverance from 16 years of the PDP locusts.”

So revolution mean different thing from different mouth?
Re: REVOLUTION: Sowore Was Not Properly Advised, He May Be Sentenced To Death - Rich by Nobody: 8:16am On Oct 20, 2019
Yyeske:
I predicted this scenario in an earlier thread that since Nnamdi Kanu had given his support to Sowore that IPOBians and supporters who had been insulting Sowore since August 5th will start supporting him, it has already started.
MrVitalis, gidgiddy and the rest of the crew, I can sight you guys.

The typical Igbo man hate oppression.
Re: REVOLUTION: Sowore Was Not Properly Advised, He May Be Sentenced To Death - Rich by DeHitMan450: 8:52am On Oct 20, 2019
After the general election,you left Nigeria for the US for the reasons best known to you.Only for Nigerians to be informed about your meeting with a know TERRORIST,NNAMDI KALU!
After your meetings,may in order to show your loyalty to your new friend and his brand of TERRORISM,you then came back to Nigeria to declared foolishly,REVOLUTION!!! maybe do to the influence of the virus you contacted from your new friends.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: REVOLUTION: Sowore Was Not Properly Advised, He May Be Sentenced To Death - Rich by durangokid: 9:05am On Oct 20, 2019
Difrent:
Sunday, August 4, 2019

Nigeria is not a zoo

I wish you well.

. Stupid mind set of a terrorist, your hate filled mind set will not stop Nigeria from either disintegrating or restructuring, no amount of treats, undermining, propaganda sabotage etc can stop this
Re: REVOLUTION: Sowore Was Not Properly Advised, He May Be Sentenced To Death - Rich by durangokid: 9:18am On Oct 20, 2019
Biritiko:

You’re deceiving yourself.
. Guy most of you don't know that this people have families who someone in, who may not want the vendetta to let go, I will be a fool, if you klll my father and I will not assassinate you, if I Miss you I will not miss your family, and your mind will not know that you are having a dangerous enemy somewhere, hmmm you think these politicians are fools, they know there limits, what they fear most is vendetta
Re: REVOLUTION: Sowore Was Not Properly Advised, He May Be Sentenced To Death - Rich by StaffofOrayan(m): 9:42am On Oct 20, 2019
Yes he also cyber bullied Buhari
Kikikikiki
Southerners just enjoy blowing big Grammer
How many times has miyetti allah claimed responsibility for killings in Nigeria?
Make una continue oo

chukel:
I have discovered a lot of Nigerians reason, act and respond to almost everything in their lives based on emotions and sentiments. Reason most do not make meaningful progress in their lives. Emotion and sentiments aside, sowore acted foolishly and played into the hands of FG. But people who reason based on emotions and sentiments will never see this.
Re: REVOLUTION: Sowore Was Not Properly Advised, He May Be Sentenced To Death - Rich by SarkinYarki: 9:47am On Oct 20, 2019
If he is sentenced to death so what , at least he has played his part and showed he is no coward
Re: REVOLUTION: Sowore Was Not Properly Advised, He May Be Sentenced To Death - Rich by surgical: 11:27am On Oct 20, 2019
whela:
REVOLUTION? Wrong choice of word... His mistake.
SENTENCE TO DEATH? For Wat exactly? A crime never committed? The protest was peaceful.. If it was a revolution for real, it won't even hold inside surulere stadium.. It would be in Abuja..
No judge would Dare sentence him for a crime not yet committed. Simple.
This guys are so evil,they can go to any extent to achieve their wicked agenda,imagine this write up,so full of lies and half truth just to portray the guy in bad light,an example that he threatened to set himself ablaze,its a lie he never said so
If is for these reasons buhari appointed more media aides, than any president since independence and even more than aides on economy
He is more interested in manipulating people's minds than providing good governance
Re: REVOLUTION: Sowore Was Not Properly Advised, He May Be Sentenced To Death - Rich by budaatum: 1:41pm On Oct 20, 2019
mrvitalis:

Revolution is revolution

Is protest a crime
I want buhari bro resign is that a crime
You can want whatever you want and no it's not a crime, but when you go and resign Buhari, if you possibly can, and don't follow the legal democratic process to make him resign, we will arrest your ass. So, please list how you intend to revolt and make Buhari resign. Saying you will shoot him is an option, but even then we will only arrest your silly ass to save it unless we find a gun in your possession.
Re: REVOLUTION: Sowore Was Not Properly Advised, He May Be Sentenced To Death - Rich by budaatum: 1:47pm On Oct 20, 2019
soulpeppersoup:

So revolution mean different thing from different mouth?
Yes revolution does "mean different thing from different mouth".

I want a revolution! I want every single Nigerian to revolt in their mind and open their eyes and see that we are the leaders of the change we want to see and this buck stops with us because we are powerful influential individuals if only we could understand that indeed we are the gods.

While some people want a revolution of hooliganism on the street!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Panic As Gunmen Shoot Imo Commissioner, Others / Why We Stopped Negotiating With Kidnappers Of Students – FG / Nigerian Military Confirms Getting Requests To Overthrow President Bola Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.