Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,186 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Oh My Goodness The Note 10 Just Killed All Every Other Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Oh My Goodness The Note 10 Just Killed All Every Other Phone (5483 Views)

Infinix Zero 5G Beats Other Phone Brands On Antutu Benchmark / Is There Any Other Phone As Useless As Windows Phone / My Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Review: Why I Chose The Note 10 + Camera Samples (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oh My Goodness The Note 10 Just Killed All Every Other Phone by Henryneo(m): 5:31pm On Aug 08, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_EaJmnn-Q4

PRICE
Note 10: N330,500.00 ($949)
Note 10 Plus : N384,000.00 ($1099)

SPECS
Processor: Snapdragon 855
S Pen: Bluetooth LE, accelerometer and gyroscope for motion controls
Screen: Dynamic AMOLED with tone mapping
Wide-angle camera: 16 megapixels, f/2.2
Main camera: 12 megapixels, f/1.5 and f/2.4 dual aperture, OIS
Telephoto camera: 12 megapixels, f/2.1, 45-degree
Selfie camera: 10 megapixels, f/2.2
Radios: LTE Cat 2.0, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0
In-screen fingerprint sensor

NOTE 10 PLUS
Screen: 6.8-inch, 3040 x 1440 pixels
RAM: 12GB
Storage: 256GB or 512GB UFS 3.0, microSD expansion
Battery: 4,300mAh
VGA depth-of-field camera

NOTE 10
Screen: 6.3-inch, 2280 x 1080
RAM: 8GB
Storage: 256GB UFS 3.0, no microSD expansion
Battery: 3,500mA

5 Likes

Re: Oh My Goodness The Note 10 Just Killed All Every Other Phone by Karex81(m): 6:01pm On Aug 08, 2019
Samsung the king of smartphone, until Huawei release mate 30 pro

8 Likes

Re: Oh My Goodness The Note 10 Just Killed All Every Other Phone by kehinde2436(m): 6:05pm On Aug 08, 2019
Surely and truly, "THE FUTURE IS HERE"

Re: Oh My Goodness The Note 10 Just Killed All Every Other Phone by judgementyard(m): 8:43pm On Aug 08, 2019
Ok we don hear, enjoy. grin
Last night on CNN the phone was reviewed and I can say it's a great phone.

3 Likes

Re: Oh My Goodness The Note 10 Just Killed All Every Other Phone by ahless(m): 8:53pm On Aug 08, 2019
Killed what am so disappointed Samsung just fall my hand
Re: Oh My Goodness The Note 10 Just Killed All Every Other Phone by Tonymegabush1(m): 9:55pm On Aug 08, 2019
Any phone above 50k is not within my reach.....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oh My Goodness The Note 10 Just Killed All Every Other Phone by nonen(m): 10:00pm On Aug 08, 2019
Tonymegabush1:
Any phone above 50k is not within my reach.....

.........for now

21 Likes

Re: Oh My Goodness The Note 10 Just Killed All Every Other Phone by ZesusHVWritter(m): 10:14pm On Aug 08, 2019
nonen:

.........for now
Bless you.

7 Likes

Re: Oh My Goodness The Note 10 Just Killed All Every Other Phone by Biritiko: 10:15pm On Aug 08, 2019
I still prefer iPhones though

2 Likes

Re: Oh My Goodness The Note 10 Just Killed All Every Other Phone by Nobody: 10:18pm On Aug 08, 2019
Pls no vex o.....but does that phone av swimming pool hun??
Re: Oh My Goodness The Note 10 Just Killed All Every Other Phone by Tonymegabush1(m): 10:21pm On Aug 08, 2019
nonen:

.........for now

Even if i have excess i dnt think i can
Re: Oh My Goodness The Note 10 Just Killed All Every Other Phone by nonen(m): 10:29pm On Aug 08, 2019
Tonymegabush1:

Get the excess first, then come back let’s have this conversation again.
God punish poverty!!!

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oh My Goodness The Note 10 Just Killed All Every Other Phone by Tonymegabush1(m): 10:33pm On Aug 08, 2019
nonen:

Get the excess first, then come back let’s have this conversation again.
God punish poverty!!!

big phone big prblm
Costly phone costly maintainace
Re: Oh My Goodness The Note 10 Just Killed All Every Other Phone by slimay(m): 11:06pm On Aug 08, 2019
Maybe just maybe I can call my ancestor with it
Re: Oh My Goodness The Note 10 Just Killed All Every Other Phone by 1x2x3: 11:39pm On Aug 08, 2019
Tonymegabush1:

big phone big prblm
Costly phone costly maintainace

You won't say this rubbish when 500k start looking like 20k to you.

18 Likes

Re: Oh My Goodness The Note 10 Just Killed All Every Other Phone by Nobody: 11:42pm On Aug 08, 2019
They know they made this phones only for Africans!! A continent of consumers with nothing meaningful to add to the universe. Otherwise what explains a continent of poverty headquarters being the region with the most people that wants to live larger than life itself?

Tell me, what is a Nigerian doing with a phone of 12 RAM and 512 GB space? I remember a fish brain girl in my estate that bought the samsung A30 for 75k then. This is a phone with 64GB Memory and am certain she is not using up to 5 gb of the memory. Within some weeks or so, they released the A80 with about 128 GB memory. Guess what this girl did? She bought it! When I asked her why? She said that the A80 has bigger memory and its the latest! I was like wow. So because of this, you coughed out 218k to upgrade? If I add it to 75k,bis that not approximately 300k? How much is 2 plots of land in Mowe again?

Most Nigerians you see buying all these techs dont use 1/100 of the phones functionalities. They only buy it to feel among and oppress there neighbours! In simple terms.. They only do it for clout amd notice me...

Gerrarahia Mehn. Ndia Ala... A continent of mad people.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oh My Goodness The Note 10 Just Killed All Every Other Phone by traihit: 12:22am On Aug 09, 2019
CruiseControl:
They know they made this phones only for Africans!! A continent of consumers with nothing meaningful to add to the universe. Otherwise what explains a continent of poverty headquarters being the region with the most people that wants to live larger than life itself?

Tell me, what is a Nigerian doing with a phone of 12 RAM and 512 GB space? I remember a fish brain girl in my estate that bought the samsung A30 for 75k then. This is a phone with 64GB Memory and am certain she is not using up to 5 gb of the memory. Within some weeks or so, they released the A80 with about 128 GB memory. Guess what this girl did? She bought it! When I asked her why? She said that the A80 has bigger memory and its the latest! I was like wow. So because of this, you coughed out 218k to upgrade? If I add it to 75k,bis that not approximately 300k? How much is 2 plots of land in Mowe again?

Most Nigerians you see buying all these techs dont use 1/100 of the phones functionalities. They only buy it to feel among and oppress there neighbours! In simple terms.. They only do it for clout amd notice me...

This is exactly why I don't buy what I don't need. Buying my current phone took me time to figure out why I need else, I'd be wasting resources I could have used to help someone in need if I don't have any use for it.
Seriously, Africans and Nigerians especially need to stop this consumer mentality and be productive for once. Why buy something with features that are even beyond your comprehension.

7 Likes

Re: Oh My Goodness The Note 10 Just Killed All Every Other Phone by chukxie(m): 12:32am On Aug 09, 2019
CruiseControl:

You have a good head on those shoulders of yours. Honestly, considering the level of poverty in Nigeria at present, any Nigerian whose salary isn't in the early six-figure has no business buying expensive phones. I can afford any expensive phones of my choice but I've chosen to be prudent with my money because there are a million and one useful things one can use one's money on.

2 Likes

Re: Oh My Goodness The Note 10 Just Killed All Every Other Phone by Gentlewarrior1(m): 1:11am On Aug 09, 2019
1x2x3:

You won't say this rubbish when 500k start looking like 20k to you.

Nice reply

500k is even like 5k to some people cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Oh My Goodness The Note 10 Just Killed All Every Other Phone by Nobody: 2:12am On Aug 09, 2019
People are very rich oo

350k+ on a phone?? Chai!!

Some Married men 3 month salary shocked shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: Oh My Goodness The Note 10 Just Killed All Every Other Phone by Nobody: 2:19am On Aug 09, 2019
chukxie:

You have a good head on those shoulders of yours. Honestly, considering the level of poverty in Nigeria at present, any Nigerian whose salary isn't in the early six-figure has no business buying expensive phones. I can afford any expensive phones of my choice but I've chosen to be prudent with my money because there are a million and one useful things one can use one's money on.
If i send 300k to my parent. Just for sending sake. Whether they have needs or not. At least, I will receive a daily dose of prayer for a whole Month!!!
Upgrading phone anyhow is a no no for me!!

1 Like

Re: Oh My Goodness The Note 10 Just Killed All Every Other Phone by Aidejay(m): 2:29am On Aug 09, 2019
CruiseControl:

this your post make sense ooh! But until it becomes a crime mind ya business (I guess)

8 Likes

Re: Oh My Goodness The Note 10 Just Killed All Every Other Phone by Stillthebest: 5:40am On Aug 09, 2019
Tonymegabush1:

Eeya! Na so I thought Bread and Akara was the best food for me years back until I had money and it naturally disgusts me.

Have the excess first then let's see if you won't be like " I don't even know the type of phone to use"

1 Like

Re: Oh My Goodness The Note 10 Just Killed All Every Other Phone by Alwaysking: 6:25am On Aug 09, 2019
Nice phone and a nice buy.
Re: Oh My Goodness The Note 10 Just Killed All Every Other Phone by Stewart883(m): 6:46am On Aug 09, 2019
Stillthebest:

Eeya! Na so I thought Bread and Akara was the best food for me years back until I had money and it naturally disgusts me.

Have the excess first then let's see if you won't be like " I don't even know the type of phone to use"

You're very right!! As ur income grows so your spending habits for better quality stuff... It's not "Rocket Science"! Those guys up there saying shit know noting about the power of money, when u have it u spend it. I have a friend who earns over 1 million naira monthly!! Tell me if he wouldn't want to buy something like this if it tickles his fancy.

3 Likes

Re: Oh My Goodness The Note 10 Just Killed All Every Other Phone by ArticleBeast: 6:55am On Aug 09, 2019
CruiseControl:

Uncle at least she didn't spend your money..So allow her spend her money like she wants. We all have a money draining habit, hers might be phone while yours cars or designers

11 Likes

Re: Oh My Goodness The Note 10 Just Killed All Every Other Phone by TreasureTayo(m): 7:02am On Aug 09, 2019
Nice one bro. pls How much is a plot of land at Mowe any idea? thanks in advance as i await your response!!! wink
CruiseControl:

Re: Oh My Goodness The Note 10 Just Killed All Every Other Phone by Hisduchess(f): 7:06am On Aug 09, 2019
CruiseControl:

Gerrarahia Mehn. Ndia Ala... A continent of mad

people.
You are an intelligent dude aswear.you just said my thoughts.i really don't understand the craze about this high end phones.people who does that sh*t have zero mindset about investments and charity.my friends know that I don't buy popular brands rather I buy mid-range unpopular brands with wonderful specs and it has been working for me since time immemorial.anyway shaa nah Osho free money dey cause them to dey buy that kinda costly phone.if one hustles for his/her money,he/she will know how to spend it wisely.

1 Like

Re: Oh My Goodness The Note 10 Just Killed All Every Other Phone by Nobody: 7:07am On Aug 09, 2019
ArticleBeast:

Uncle at least she didn't spend your money..So allow her spend her money like she wants. We all have a money draining habit, hers might be phone while yours cars or designers

So thats all you deduced from my write up? Your teachers would have passed through a lot teaching you.
Re: Oh My Goodness The Note 10 Just Killed All Every Other Phone by ArticleBeast: 7:14am On Aug 09, 2019
CruiseControl:

So thats all you deduced from my write up? Your teachers would have passed through a lot teaching you.
Mind your business online account officer.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oh My Goodness The Note 10 Just Killed All Every Other Phone by respect80(m): 7:27am On Aug 09, 2019
It obviously seems like the tech world is forgetting something very important and no one even seems to talk about it.

No one is complaining about file size compression because with all this specs now, someone would snap a picture and the size will be 8mb, 30 seconds video and the size will be 54mb so where exactly are we heading to?
Honestly, the tech world needs to look into this issue.

This reminds me of a lost technology by a man named Romke Jan Sloot who invented the Sloot digital coding system which could allegedly store a complete movie in 8 kilobytes of data storage space, but he eventually died with the knowledge and no one else has found how he managed to do that.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oh My Goodness The Note 10 Just Killed All Every Other Phone by redbottles(m): 8:40am On Aug 09, 2019
Free unlimited Neflix account available. Watch your latest 2019 movies and TV series all for free and unlimited downloads. If interested Check my signature for contact.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top 10 Most Popular Electronics Stores In Lagos - Pointek, Sims, Etc / Breaking: Nigeria Content Creators To Earn Through Facebook, Instagram June 2024 / I Have 35k And I Want To Buy A New Phone,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.