Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,688 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Alex Iwobi Joins Everton, Undergoing Medical In London - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Alex Iwobi Joins Everton, Undergoing Medical In London (23324 Views)

Enzo Fernandez Undergoing Medical Ahead Of Record Move To Chelsea / Cristiano Ronaldo Sends Juventus Fans Wild After Undergoing Medical (Photos) / Arsenal Celebrates Alex Iwobi For Taking Nigeria To The World Cup. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alex Iwobi Joins Everton, Undergoing Medical In London by Omudia11: 10:09pm On Aug 08, 2019
Highest arsenal sale.
Re: Alex Iwobi Joins Everton, Undergoing Medical In London by King204(m): 10:09pm On Aug 08, 2019
Nice

Just imagine him playing with Kean wow shocked

1 Like

Re: Alex Iwobi Joins Everton, Undergoing Medical In London by Famocious(m): 10:10pm On Aug 08, 2019
Walelavender:
If playing time would be guaranteed, good, but if not,the move might be counter-prodctive. Sitting on the bench at Arsenal and getting a considerable playing time would be better than the Everton bench.
All the best Alex Iwobi

I don't think he would sit on the bench at Everton...

4 Likes

Re: Alex Iwobi Joins Everton, Undergoing Medical In London by foolbuster: 10:10pm On Aug 08, 2019
Bamangan:
Bad move

Excellent move.

1 Like

Re: Alex Iwobi Joins Everton, Undergoing Medical In London by BaaleOko: 10:10pm On Aug 08, 2019
Better for him, for a player that came through the ranks of the Arsenal youth academy, the amount of toxicity and abuse he constantly got from the fanbase was crazy, dude was easily the scape goat when overrated players like Ozil and Mhkitaryan had worse seasons than him,yet weren't vilified as much.

10 Likes

Re: Alex Iwobi Joins Everton, Undergoing Medical In London by izzy4shizzy(m): 10:10pm On Aug 08, 2019
Good luck bro,

This means more playing time less pressure
Re: Alex Iwobi Joins Everton, Undergoing Medical In London by ALEXANDER51: 10:11pm On Aug 08, 2019
MAN WAY WORK FOR UNA, NOW THE CLUB GO IMPROVE WELL FOR THE LEAGUE...ARSENAL SHA...nah watin una do welbeck send am go new club for free..

2 Likes

Re: Alex Iwobi Joins Everton, Undergoing Medical In London by foster212: 10:13pm On Aug 08, 2019
This guy wey no sabi play nothing for AFCON?
Re: Alex Iwobi Joins Everton, Undergoing Medical In London by toprealman: 10:16pm On Aug 08, 2019
Arsenal got this wrong. You win with your bench power. Iwobi delivered.....yes not on like Sterling et al. But then....... good bye man.
Re: Alex Iwobi Joins Everton, Undergoing Medical In London by legitnow: 10:18pm On Aug 08, 2019
Baba don pick him call.

No point collecting peanuts at Arsenal wen Everton offers a pay rise.

This is Arsenal highest sale.

At the end of the day, all that matters is constant pay rise.
Re: Alex Iwobi Joins Everton, Undergoing Medical In London by blazer2018: 10:18pm On Aug 08, 2019
So so sad...Arsenal will regret this

2 Likes

Re: Alex Iwobi Joins Everton, Undergoing Medical In London by tfash96(m): 10:20pm On Aug 08, 2019
The way transfer is going now is just like FLASH so fast.. In few days now Neymar will be back in Barcelona. How it will happen won't be comprehended by us.. We will just be like local man that cannot can

1 Like

Re: Alex Iwobi Joins Everton, Undergoing Medical In London by legitnow: 10:25pm On Aug 08, 2019
blazer2018:

After this move, na retirement move remain.(one possible major move and then retirement move or just retirement move about.)

Football is a Short term career.

So he made the right decision to move at that cost now.
Re: Alex Iwobi Joins Everton, Undergoing Medical In London by radec: 10:28pm On Aug 08, 2019
BaaleOko:
Better for him, for a player that came through the Arsenal academy, the amount of toxicity he constantly got from the fanbase was crazy, dude was easily the scape goat when overrated players like Ozil and Mhkitaryan had worse seasons than him,yet weren't vilified as much.

Spot on. Ozil, notably, was under par most games but no much sign of disdain from supporters especially from that racist ambassador from India.
Re: Alex Iwobi Joins Everton, Undergoing Medical In London by Odinaka00(m): 10:30pm On Aug 08, 2019
You have never been a top class player. I don't know how they managed to keep you at Arsenal for all these years... Arsene truly liked you but I knew Emry was going to sell you to a lower club like Everton where you belong. You must step up your game if you want to play for a bigger club. I wish you succeed at Everton

1 Like

Re: Alex Iwobi Joins Everton, Undergoing Medical In London by blazer2018: 10:34pm On Aug 08, 2019
legitnow:

After this move, na retirement move remain.(one possible major move and then retirement move or just retirement move about.)

Football is a Short term career.

So he made the right decision to move at that cost now.

Hmm...i concur
Re: Alex Iwobi Joins Everton, Undergoing Medical In London by Nobody: 10:47pm On Aug 08, 2019
Doesn’t look happy.. wish him the best though
Am I the only one who thinks he regressed since he started keeping dreadlocks?? undecided

1 Like

Re: Alex Iwobi Joins Everton, Undergoing Medical In London by banhammy: 10:47pm On Aug 08, 2019
I love this guy.
But why Everton?
Re: Alex Iwobi Joins Everton, Undergoing Medical In London by ThePreachersSon: 10:52pm On Aug 08, 2019
He'd PROBABLY get more playing time. I don't know, but I think moving to Everton is a step down for him, hope he doesn't end up like Iheanacho that because he was scared of competition moved to Leicester to warm bench.

I'd have been happier if Iwobi had moved to a club like wolves. That team looks like it would win the Premier league someday. And they are also on the Europa league this season.

1 Like

Re: Alex Iwobi Joins Everton, Undergoing Medical In London by Angelfrost(m): 10:55pm On Aug 08, 2019
Finally... A Nigerian actually worth good money. Congrats Iwobi, and big congrats to Everton. They might actually contend for top 4... This is gonna be an exciting season... No one is strolling to that trophy.
Re: Alex Iwobi Joins Everton, Undergoing Medical In London by Mom22: 10:56pm On Aug 08, 2019
Really
Re: Alex Iwobi Joins Everton, Undergoing Medical In London by Obason22(m): 11:05pm On Aug 08, 2019
From high to low, what is happening to naija
Re: Alex Iwobi Joins Everton, Undergoing Medical In London by Nobody: 11:10pm On Aug 08, 2019
Unai Emery thunder hold you hostage there
Re: Alex Iwobi Joins Everton, Undergoing Medical In London by MrCEO69(m): 11:15pm On Aug 08, 2019
chronique:
Looks like Emery wants to rid Arsenal of every of Wenger's players.
It's wasn't his choice. He rate him high. Just that the book v to be balanced and we v others just like him.
Re: Alex Iwobi Joins Everton, Undergoing Medical In London by MrCEO69(m): 11:16pm On Aug 08, 2019
dirtydiva:
Unai Emery thunder hold you hostage there
it wasn't his choice to make. The money to sweet too. And Alex will v lesser time.
Re: Alex Iwobi Joins Everton, Undergoing Medical In London by fernandez1(m): 11:22pm On Aug 08, 2019
chronique:
Looks like Emery wants to rid Arsenal of every of Wenger's players.

Yes Wenger players are mediocre honestly
Re: Alex Iwobi Joins Everton, Undergoing Medical In London by CrestMan: 11:33pm On Aug 08, 2019
Iwobi will cause heartache for liverpool fans this season during their derby match tongue

Mark this post cool
Re: Alex Iwobi Joins Everton, Undergoing Medical In London by Nobody: 11:39pm On Aug 08, 2019
MrCEO69:
it wasn't his choice to make. The money to sweet too. And Alex will v lesser time.
The fact that ds guy called Iwobi can create sum kind of assist I like for lacazzet and Agbumeyang yet he didn't consider that area but refuse to offload that damn called Ozil still baffles me

1 Like

Re: Alex Iwobi Joins Everton, Undergoing Medical In London by Godsage(m): 11:42pm On Aug 08, 2019
Timmy301:
Is Everton now in London
Transfer deadline bro.. Time no reach complete medical if hin travel go merseyside .. Make e kuku do am for emirate before coming to everton

1 Like

Re: Alex Iwobi Joins Everton, Undergoing Medical In London by Godsage(m): 11:45pm On Aug 08, 2019
blazer2018:
Make dem de rejoice say dem see am sell sef for 40m to balance the books.

He hasnt really contributed to arsenal and surely they wont regret anything.
Re: Alex Iwobi Joins Everton, Undergoing Medical In London by majamajic(m): 12:25am On Aug 09, 2019
winterfell007:
I wonder he opted for Everton. But he was a good amount of playing time in Arsenal

did u see the signings from arsenal ?
Re: Alex Iwobi Joins Everton, Undergoing Medical In London by Performanking(m): 2:15am On Aug 09, 2019
nobodytestme:
Doesn’t look happy.. wish him the best though
Am I the only one who thinks he regressed since he started keeping dreadlocks?? undecided

I was thinking the same, ever since that mop on his head he has been sporadic...... And yes he looks PISSED! Everton, a club with zero zero zero ambition, except to beat Loverpool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ifeanyi Egwim Undergoes Successful Surgery (Photos) / Ogenyi Onazi Playing Piano After Splashing Money At His Family Thanksgiving / Asuquo Ekpe Is Dead (He Scored Nigeria's First Nations Cup Goal)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.