Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Nigerian Army In Edo Killed Vigilante Who Captured The Kidnappers B4 Feb 20 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Army In Edo Killed Vigilante Who Captured The Kidnappers B4 Feb 20 (1257 Views)

#Nabeeha: What Will The Kidnappers Do With The N60m Ransom? / Boko Haram, ISWAP Threaten To Kill Military Officers Who Captured Terrorists / OFFICIAL. Army Killed Vigilante In Anambra. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Army In Edo Killed Vigilante Who Captured The Kidnappers B4 Feb 20 by Chiedu4Trump: 6:01pm On Aug 08, 2019
The killings in Taraba state of the police men who captured kidnappers is not the first time the Army has done such.

Last year in Edo the Army again came & killed the vigilante guarding the kidnapper and set the kidnapper free.

https://punchng.com/soldiers-kill-vigilante-release-arrested-herdsmen-in-edo/

The words of Danjuma comes to my mind

May God help Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army In Edo Killed Vigilante Who Captured The Kidnappers B4 Feb 20 by donbachi(m): 6:07pm On Aug 08, 2019
For the first time i was able to control my hand and what to write.
Re: Nigerian Army In Edo Killed Vigilante Who Captured The Kidnappers B4 Feb 20 by Bamangan: 6:08pm On Aug 08, 2019
Messed up country

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army In Edo Killed Vigilante Who Captured The Kidnappers B4 Feb 20 by judgementyard(m): 6:23pm On Aug 08, 2019
I don tire to write.
Just her to read comments..
undecided
Re: Nigerian Army In Edo Killed Vigilante Who Captured The Kidnappers B4 Feb 20 by dammyBoxes: 6:28pm On Aug 08, 2019
We are watching

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army In Edo Killed Vigilante Who Captured The Kidnappers B4 Feb 20 by Optional09: 6:32pm On Aug 08, 2019
We no tell you?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army In Edo Killed Vigilante Who Captured The Kidnappers B4 Feb 20 by Chepos1(m): 6:37pm On Aug 08, 2019
shocked
Re: Nigerian Army In Edo Killed Vigilante Who Captured The Kidnappers B4 Feb 20 by Femiwilli: 7:00pm On Aug 08, 2019
Chiedu4Trump:
The killings in Taraba state of the police men who captured kidnappers is not the first time the Army has done such.

Last year in Edo the Army again came & killed the vigilante guarding the kidnapper and set the kidnapper free.

https://punchng.com/soldiers-kill-vigilante-release-arrested-herdsmen-in-edo/

The words of Danjuma comes to my mind

May God help Nigeria

It beginning to look like its true that the Army & Kidnappers work together!

The same thing has happpened in Taraba state!

This govt is certainly a terrorist govt

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army In Edo Killed Vigilante Who Captured The Kidnappers B4 Feb 20 by Dollarseeker: 9:28pm On Aug 08, 2019
mee too don tire to comment...anybody wehg fit comment make him comment
Re: Nigerian Army In Edo Killed Vigilante Who Captured The Kidnappers B4 Feb 20 by Samyj247: 9:30pm On Aug 08, 2019
Here to read comments too. I am tired of everything about Fulani

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army In Edo Killed Vigilante Who Captured The Kidnappers B4 Feb 20 by chiagozien(m): 9:33pm On Aug 08, 2019
ok na
Re: Nigerian Army In Edo Killed Vigilante Who Captured The Kidnappers B4 Feb 20 by timecapsule: 10:08pm On Aug 08, 2019
I know when federal government refused to call them what they are. It's a sign that they have things in common. Which make them the same.
A
Na them them.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Governor Ihedioha's First 100 Days In Office / 2020: Oshiomhole Plots To Deny Obaseki Guber Ticket / TECHNICALITY: Why Supreme Court Will Declare Emeka Ihedioha Governor Of Imo Stat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.