Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Sex Trafficking Of South-easterners In Malaysia Worries Anambra Residents - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sex Trafficking Of South-easterners In Malaysia Worries Anambra Residents (24876 Views)

Man Jailed For Attempted Trafficking Of Three Nigerian Girls To Libya / Nigerian Woman Arrested For Trafficking Of Maids (Photo) / Emerald Bassey & Edith Omon Wanted For Trafficking Of Baby From Lagos To Gambia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex Trafficking Of South-easterners In Malaysia Worries Anambra Residents by Omoslim26: 10:51pm On Aug 08, 2019
Simplyleo:
Hateful afonja will soon start their jelousy, but we igbos no send dem. We are everywhere doing what we are known for and that is why we are the richest globally.  cheesy

Igbo amaka.  grin

cant you take a decision to stop this your cheap tribal bigotry asin shame no dey catch you sef?
Re: Sex Trafficking Of South-easterners In Malaysia Worries Anambra Residents by Mom22: 10:57pm On Aug 08, 2019
Really
Re: Sex Trafficking Of South-easterners In Malaysia Worries Anambra Residents by ScotMisile: 10:59pm On Aug 08, 2019
Am surprised and yet they know how to see the wrong in others.

11 Likes

Re: Sex Trafficking Of South-easterners In Malaysia Worries Anambra Residents by LEAFLET(m): 10:59pm On Aug 08, 2019
Really surprised about this.
Re: Sex Trafficking Of South-easterners In Malaysia Worries Anambra Residents by BafanaBafana: 11:04pm On Aug 08, 2019
TundeBricklayer:
States leading in human trafficking are Edo, Delta and Kano, Anambra is one of the least states go and check Human Trafficking report 2019 by NAPTIP
https://www.google.com/search?q=Edo+state,+Delta+state+Kano+state+top+in+human+trafficking+in+Nigeria&biw=360&bih=555&prmd=niv&source=lnms&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiQmoaH6_PjAhUIZMAKHSH8AA4Q_AUIBg
lol. thats not even punch website
Re: Sex Trafficking Of South-easterners In Malaysia Worries Anambra Residents by herich(m): 11:10pm On Aug 08, 2019
This one is wailing.

Avedonn:
Igbos behave as if they are the only people that like money in this country. The kept on giving this country a bad name.

And the most painful part of it is that the outsiders always generalize that Nigerians are bad people. All thanks to igbos.

90% of them abroad engage in illegal activities ranging from:

prostitution

drug peddling

Love scam

Cult activities

Illegal emigrants in Libya Europe and Asia.

And their elders and parents don't see anything wrong with that because as soon as the return, they'd be calling them "Onye ego"
Seriously I'm ashamed for these people.
Re: Sex Trafficking Of South-easterners In Malaysia Worries Anambra Residents by KahlDrogo(m): 11:13pm On Aug 08, 2019
afroniger:

Nigerians need to stop this rubbish of organized criminal activities on foreign soil. How can you be kidnapping yourselves in a foreign country?? This nonsense behavior needs to stop.
Eastern Shiites and iPods you meant to say. No one regards those as Nigerians. cool

7 Likes

Re: Sex Trafficking Of South-easterners In Malaysia Worries Anambra Residents by KahlDrogo(m): 11:15pm On Aug 08, 2019
Simplyleo:
Hateful afonja will soon start their jelousy, but we igbos no send dem. We are everywhere doing what we are known for and that is why we are the richest globally.  cheesy

Igbo amaka.  grin
grin grin

It's our work my Shiite ibo brother. One love.

Amaka is ibo, ibo is Amaka. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex Trafficking Of South-easterners In Malaysia Worries Anambra Residents by KahlDrogo(m): 11:19pm On Aug 08, 2019
ScotMisile:
Am surprised and yet they know how to see the wrong in others.
The political leaders of we ibos are the luckiest humans alive. We dont care what they do and how they govern. Our greatest concern is the afonjas and their political leaders.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sex Trafficking Of South-easterners In Malaysia Worries Anambra Residents by uba1991: 11:20pm On Aug 08, 2019
I THANK GOD AM NOT IGBO.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sex Trafficking Of South-easterners In Malaysia Worries Anambra Residents by KahlDrogo(m): 11:22pm On Aug 08, 2019
Alexis11:
Lol... Some persons are coming to blame the Yorubas for this. grin
That is why their leaders are having a field day looting the region dry. Their greatest glory in life is insulting Afonja and getting likes and shares on social media. grin

7 Likes

Re: Sex Trafficking Of South-easterners In Malaysia Worries Anambra Residents by Obi1kenobi(m): 11:28pm On Aug 08, 2019
Avedonn:
Igbos behave as if they are the only people that like money in this country. The kept on giving this country a bad name.

And the most painful part of it is that the outsiders always generalize that Nigerians are bad people. All thanks to igbos.

prostitution

drug peddling

Love scam

Cult activities

And their elders and parents don't see anything wrong with that because as soon as the return, they'd be calling them "Onye ego"

Ah....90% sef. My guy has done the census. Great work. You're correct about all the shame we bring to Nigeria. Meanwhile, Northerners bring so much pride to Nigeria. All that civil strife and Islamist terrorism and inter-ethnic mass slaughter and banditry and child marriage and kidnapping of school girls and drug addiction and millions of hopeless almajiris and mass illiteracy and living indices akin to Somalia and South Sudan, you guys do nothing but make Nigeria proud. I see Northerners making waves all over the world with all their intellectuals making Nigeria proud in every arena while we Igbos do nothing but push drugs. I wish we could all be like you guys. Who doesn't envy the North as the model of progressive civilization that everyone should emulate? wink

4 Likes

Re: Sex Trafficking Of South-easterners In Malaysia Worries Anambra Residents by Obi1kenobi(m): 11:35pm On Aug 08, 2019
uba1991:
I THANK GOD AM NOT IGBO.

An entire page of your comment history (haven't even bothered looking at the rest) has like 2 comments that don't explicitly mention IPOB/children of hate/nyamiri.......blah, blah, blah:
https://www.nairaland.com/uba1991/posts
The obsession is unhealthy, man. Seek help. You need it. grin

3 Likes

Re: Sex Trafficking Of South-easterners In Malaysia Worries Anambra Residents by Obi1kenobi(m): 11:42pm On Aug 08, 2019
KahlDrogo:
That is why their leaders are having a field day looting the region dry. Their greatest glory in life is insulting Afonja and getting likes and shares on social media. grin

This one, an entire page of his comment history has like 1 single comment that is not about nyamiris/ayamuree/eastern shiites/ipods........blah, blah, blah:
https://www.nairaland.com/kahldrogo/posts
The obsession doesn't quite seem healthy. I think you need help.

Great to know your leaders are not having a field day looting the region dry. I'm sure they're all paupers on civil servant salaries.

2 Likes

Re: Sex Trafficking Of South-easterners In Malaysia Worries Anambra Residents by OdefaGirl(f): 11:47pm On Aug 08, 2019
Before I sleep off...permit me to say something; food don done for Name Checkers Association of Nairaland....here, it is served...very hot!! cool

1 Like

Re: Sex Trafficking Of South-easterners In Malaysia Worries Anambra Residents by Kingsley10000: 11:50pm On Aug 08, 2019
nawao
the government has failed us
Re: Sex Trafficking Of South-easterners In Malaysia Worries Anambra Residents by YorubaKing: 12:55am On Aug 09, 2019
Awon okoro Savages lasan! grin

3 Likes

Re: Sex Trafficking Of South-easterners In Malaysia Worries Anambra Residents by tigerclaws: 1:28am On Aug 09, 2019
[s]
KahlDrogo:
[/s]
Re: Sex Trafficking Of South-easterners In Malaysia Worries Anambra Residents by tigerclaws: 1:29am On Aug 09, 2019
[s]
KahlDrogo:
The political leaders of we ibos are the luckiest humans alive. We dont care what they do and how they govern. Our greatest concern is the afonjas and their political leaders.

[/s]
Re: Sex Trafficking Of South-easterners In Malaysia Worries Anambra Residents by tigerclaws: 1:29am On Aug 09, 2019
[s]
KahlDrogo:
grin grin

It's our work my Shiite ibo brother. One love.

Amaka is ibo, ibo is Amaka. grin
[/s]
Re: Sex Trafficking Of South-easterners In Malaysia Worries Anambra Residents by tigerclaws: 1:31am On Aug 09, 2019
[s]
KahlDrogo:
Eastern Shiites and iPods you meant to say. No one regards those as Nigerians. cool
[/s]
Re: Sex Trafficking Of South-easterners In Malaysia Worries Anambra Residents by Nyamiri: 1:44am On Aug 09, 2019
afroniger:

Nigerians need to stop this rubbish of organized criminal activities on foreign soil. How can you be kidnapping yourselves in a foreign country?? This nonsense behavior needs to stop.

Not Nigerians in general, Igbos to be specific. Direct your advice to them and don't be afraid.

5 Likes

Re: Sex Trafficking Of South-easterners In Malaysia Worries Anambra Residents by schurley(m): 1:56am On Aug 09, 2019
gohaklajgatah:

Slay Queen Cry's Hard During Three Some Marathon S E X Leaked Sex Tape Sets Tongues Wagging On Social Media ~(18+ Video)

The s*xtape is believed to be leaked by the guys who banged her in the video and according to reports the police are in search of the boys.

Watch the video Of Her Here

Can you please ban this modafucker
Re: Sex Trafficking Of South-easterners In Malaysia Worries Anambra Residents by ElsonMorali: 3:02am On Aug 09, 2019
TundeBricklayer:
[s]States leading in human trafficking are Edo, Delta and Kano, Anambra is one of the least states go and check Human Trafficking report 2019 by NAPTIP
https://www.google.com/search?q=Edo+state,+Delta+state+Kano+state+top+in+human+trafficking+in+Nigeria&biw=360&bih=555&prmd=niv&source=lnms&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiQmoaH6_PjAhUIZMAKHSH8AA4Q_AUIBg[/s]

Read again and see that the report is talking about Malaysia. Do you live in Malaysia?

4 Likes

Re: Sex Trafficking Of South-easterners In Malaysia Worries Anambra Residents by sweetgala(m): 3:44am On Aug 09, 2019
TundeBricklayer:
States leading in human trafficking are Edo, Delta and Kano, Anambra is one of the least states go and check Human Trafficking report 2019 by NAPTIP
https://www.google.com/search?q=Edo+state,+Delta+state+Kano+state+top+in+human+trafficking+in+Nigeria&biw=360&bih=555&prmd=niv&source=lnms&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiQmoaH6_PjAhUIZMAKHSH8AA4Q_AUIBg

Stop this for God's sake and for the sake of saving a life. People who are there and who have good knowledge of the situation at hand are complaining and making moves before this blows out of proportion you are dragging with Edo.

The case of Edo is already a major European problem. Many lives have been destroyed many girls killed and their bodies dumped in the forest

Nah God have mercy on us all

1 Like

Re: Sex Trafficking Of South-easterners In Malaysia Worries Anambra Residents by sweetgala(m): 3:45am On Aug 09, 2019
TundeBricklayer:

Stop this for God's sake and for the sake of saving a life. People who are there and who have good knowledge of the situation at hand are complaining and making moves before this blows out of proportion you are dragging with Edo.

The case of Edo is already a major European problem. Many lives have been destroyed many girls killed and their bodies dumped in backwoods of Italy

Nah God have mercy on us all

1 Like

Re: Sex Trafficking Of South-easterners In Malaysia Worries Anambra Residents by enemyofprogress: 3:58am On Aug 09, 2019
Abike Dabiri said so and the developers hated her for that

3 Likes

Re: Sex Trafficking Of South-easterners In Malaysia Worries Anambra Residents by CodeTemplar: 4:40am On Aug 09, 2019
Jaymaq:
lipsrsealed

The problem is when you have big ambition and big goals but nothing of value to offer in return. I am igbo and when i see many of my brothers having crazy ambitions with zero skills, i just laugh. Na dem dem cool
verily verily flesh has not revealed this unto you.

I wish people understand the consequences of disregard for civility, honesty and hardwork.

2 Likes

Re: Sex Trafficking Of South-easterners In Malaysia Worries Anambra Residents by kettykin: 4:44am On Aug 09, 2019
Avedonn:

prostitution

drug peddling

Love scam

Cult activities

all southern tribes and some middle belters are involved in the Malaysian prostitution , i have seen yoruba gals in malaysia, i have seen yoruba . edo , igbo, etc in dubai defacing the country in clubs and hotels so it is not an igbo thing , it is just that Anambra wants their gals to quit it.

in saudi , you have hausa gals and yorubas codedly doing prostitution, in Italy it is edo girls , in london it is yoruba girls
Re: Sex Trafficking Of South-easterners In Malaysia Worries Anambra Residents by CodeTemplar: 4:56am On Aug 09, 2019
kettykin:

all southern tribes and some middle belters are involved in the Malaysian prostitution , i have seen yoruba gals in malaysia, i have seen yoruba . edo , igbo, etc in dubai defacing the country in clubs and hotels so it is not an igbo thing , it is just that Anambra wants their gals to quit it.

in saudi , you have hausa gals and yorubas codedly doing prostitution, in Italy it is edo girls , in london it is yoruba girls
But Anambra has lionshare.

4 Likes

Re: Sex Trafficking Of South-easterners In Malaysia Worries Anambra Residents by TundeBricklayer: 6:03am On Aug 09, 2019
BafanaBafana:

lol. thats not even punch website
Use your Google, Anambra is one of the least states in human trafficking in Nigeria

Re: Sex Trafficking Of South-easterners In Malaysia Worries Anambra Residents by TundeBricklayer: 6:30am On Aug 09, 2019
CodeTemplar:

But Anambra has lionshare.

Edo, Kano, Delta lead in human trafficking
Published

August 1, 2019
Olaleye Aluko, Abuja

Edo, Kano and Delta states are leading in human trafficking, according to the National Agency for the Prohibition of Trafficking in Persons.

Meanwhile, NAPTIP says it rescued 11,819 Nigerians from human traffickers up till December 2018.

Edo State has one-fifth or 21 per cent of the rescued victims, Kano has 10 while Delta has 7.2 per cent.

The statistics are from the Nigeria Country Report of Human Trafficking 2019 by NAPTIP obtained exclusively by our correspondent on Wednesday.

The document showed a breakdown of the rescued victims by their states of origin, making the South-South comprising Edo, Delta, Akwa Ibom, Bayelsa, Cross River and Rivers states the most prevalent for human trafficking with 40.7 per cent of the total number of victims.

The North-West followed with 19.8 per cent, with Kano leads in the zone with 1,114 victims.

The report said, “From inception to December 2018, NAPTIP has received 11,819 Nigerian victims of trafficking. One-fifth of the Nigerian victims are indigenes of Edo State and about one-tenth of the victims are from Kano State. Other states with significant percentages include Akwa Ibom, 8.1; Delta, 7.2; Benue, 4.3; Imo, 4.2; and Cross River, 4.2.

“In numbers, Cross River has 486 victims, Delta, 855, Imo, 509, Ogun 286, and Sokoto, 347 victims. The South-East has 16.7 per cent of all the victims. Other zones – North-Central, South-West and North-East recorded 10.1, 8.9 and 3.8 per cents respectively.

“Women and children are the most vulnerable in the victims of human trafficking. This is evident following the distribution where 71.2 per cent of rescued victims are females and 50.3 per cent are children.”The 2019 report also highlighted 39 countries from where some of the victims were rescued, with Libya, Mali, the United Arab Emirates, Niger Republic and Burkina Faso topping the list.

The document showed that 2,389 victims were rescued by the agency from the five countries.

Libya had 568, Mali 258, UAE 184, Niger 278 and Burkina Faso 196 victims.

Copyright PUNCH.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Busted: Fake AIG Apprehended In Abuja With 11 ATM Cards / Customs Officers Shoot Man Dead In Owode, Ogun State (photos) / Suspected Kidnapping Syndicate Arrested In Imo (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.