Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,452 members, 7,812,383 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:32 PM

If Nairaland Is To Be Upgraded, Which Features Will You Like To Be Add? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If Nairaland Is To Be Upgraded, Which Features Will You Like To Be Add? (370 Views)

Would You Like To Become A NOWNOW Agent? / Stocks Vs. Real Estate – Which Features A Better Return On Investment? / Would You Like To Make Cool Money Online? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Nairaland Is To Be Upgraded, Which Features Will You Like To Be Add? by Softcash(m): 6:15pm On Aug 08, 2019
As for me I would like the feature that would make chat directly with whom I wanted to.

2 Likes

Re: If Nairaland Is To Be Upgraded, Which Features Will You Like To Be Add? by cassidy1996(m): 6:26pm On Aug 08, 2019
dislike button
Re: If Nairaland Is To Be Upgraded, Which Features Will You Like To Be Add? by pelkad1290(m): 8:01pm On Aug 08, 2019
Lols

A 2go like upgrade.
With direct means of chatting and stars so I can tuale the oldies and nairaland ancestors
Re: If Nairaland Is To Be Upgraded, Which Features Will You Like To Be Add? by rannyw: 9:21pm On Aug 08, 2019
Permanent blacklisting of scammers i.p to reduce d stingy rate of crime here
Re: If Nairaland Is To Be Upgraded, Which Features Will You Like To Be Add? by Pixeldesign: 3:21am On Aug 09, 2019
Ability to delete my post
Re: If Nairaland Is To Be Upgraded, Which Features Will You Like To Be Add? by wizardus: 7:48am On Aug 09, 2019
Na my papa site?
Re: If Nairaland Is To Be Upgraded, Which Features Will You Like To Be Add? by holina: 8:16am On Aug 09, 2019
CASH REward for first to commment on each post
Re: If Nairaland Is To Be Upgraded, Which Features Will You Like To Be Add? by rottable(m): 9:21am On Aug 09, 2019
Standard app like Facebook's own

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Make Ankara Shoe,bag And Accessories. / Industrialization: Ayade Gets Chinese Award Of Excellence . / Xenophobia :rand’s Strong Run Expected To Continue Despite Ongoing unrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.