Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,719 members, 7,809,732 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:03 PM

"People With Armpit Hair Are Dirty" - Mayorkun Flaunts His Shaved Armpit - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "People With Armpit Hair Are Dirty" - Mayorkun Flaunts His Shaved Armpit (37858 Views)

Female Celebrities Who Have Displayed Armpit Hair At Public Functions (photos) / Ese Eriata: "I Have Never Shaved My Armpit In My Entire Life" / Wizkid Flaunts His N432 Million Wristwatch On Instagram (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "People With Armpit Hair Are Dirty" - Mayorkun Flaunts His Shaved Armpit by WeRblessed(f): 10:33pm On Aug 08, 2019
In Europe and America men do not shave their arm pits due to their weather. Only gay some gay men shave their arm pits. However, in West Africa, due to their hot weather that has lots of humidity to produce heat and sweat, they may need to shave. The problem with Nigerians both men and women are their lack of wearing deodorants or antiperspirant. That makes some of them smell really bad.

I don't think Mayor is making sense though.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "People With Armpit Hair Are Dirty" - Mayorkun Flaunts His Shaved Armpit by Sincarra: 10:33pm On Aug 08, 2019
Go and sit down jor, small children brain dey worry you

1 Like

Re: "People With Armpit Hair Are Dirty" - Mayorkun Flaunts His Shaved Armpit by ibolord(m): 10:35pm On Aug 08, 2019
According to my Yankee wife, she said men that shave their armpit hair are gay. When she came visiting and saw mine shaved, na so so Q and A.
Re: "People With Armpit Hair Are Dirty" - Mayorkun Flaunts His Shaved Armpit by Nobody: 10:37pm On Aug 08, 2019
Another achievement
Congrats
Re: "People With Armpit Hair Are Dirty" - Mayorkun Flaunts His Shaved Armpit by fatboislim(m): 10:37pm On Aug 08, 2019
Nigga you're gay asf for shaving your armpits.
Re: "People With Armpit Hair Are Dirty" - Mayorkun Flaunts His Shaved Armpit by windhunter(m): 10:44pm On Aug 08, 2019
grin No be small thing.

Re: "People With Armpit Hair Are Dirty" - Mayorkun Flaunts His Shaved Armpit by Omolomo4eva(m): 10:47pm On Aug 08, 2019
SO because U SHAVE YO OWN AFTA A LONG WHILE,WE NO GO HEAR WORD AGAIN.
Re: "People With Armpit Hair Are Dirty" - Mayorkun Flaunts His Shaved Armpit by raphy(m): 10:55pm On Aug 08, 2019
many guys for here are the beards gang they don't Care.to shave it at all .

it must have grown so large that it will. peep outside the shirt they are wearing someone will.say waris that thing. under..ya arm..

I swear even some that shave.it it will.still smell.like Bum bum.they don't use rolll on

I like these.girls who keep their armpit neat always as they will love to wear sleeveless clothes.

not everyone who shave. is gay.don't mind that warp thinking fellows.

#shaveyourarmpittoday

2 Likes

Re: "People With Armpit Hair Are Dirty" - Mayorkun Flaunts His Shaved Armpit by madjune(m): 10:57pm On Aug 08, 2019
Very true.

Most basketballers in U.S don't shave their armpit hair.

Remains one of the reasons i don't watch that sport.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "People With Armpit Hair Are Dirty" - Mayorkun Flaunts His Shaved Armpit by Mom22: 10:58pm On Aug 08, 2019
Ohhh
Re: "People With Armpit Hair Are Dirty" - Mayorkun Flaunts His Shaved Armpit by Monday60655(m): 11:06pm On Aug 08, 2019
Mayorkun please tell those your Yoruba brethren. Especially their ladies. The thing tire me.
Re: "People With Armpit Hair Are Dirty" - Mayorkun Flaunts His Shaved Armpit by IgweBUIKE1(m): 11:07pm On Aug 08, 2019
hygiene my foot .... shaving your armpit hair does not mean you re neat ...get that

1 Like

Re: "People With Armpit Hair Are Dirty" - Mayorkun Flaunts His Shaved Armpit by YungLasaint(m): 11:17pm On Aug 08, 2019
Do you know that you can still buy
EMINENCE COURT ESTATE BOGIJE LEKKI AJAH @2.5m(300sqm) and 4.9m(600sqm) before the end of the promo period?..... Hurry now!!

Own a plot With just a *deposit* of *1million* and spread the rest within *3months*

*Benefits*
* it's just 15mins from Ajah roundabout.
* You will get instant allocation.
* You can start building immediately.
* FREE from govt encumbrance.
* It's gated and in a serene environment.

*Plsss Don't miss this great opportunity* .....

FOR MORE EQUIRIES SEE SIGNATURE FOR WHATSAPP NUMBER.
Re: "People With Armpit Hair Are Dirty" - Mayorkun Flaunts His Shaved Armpit by Palehair: 11:36pm On Aug 08, 2019
fatboislim:
Nigga you're gay asf for shaving your armpits.
Wow, toxic masculinity at it's peak, if it were back in the day, you wouldn't even utter the word "gay" because due to your environment, you didn't want to know if they existed or not but now everybody is throwing the word around like a new found word due to their visibility, can we please let men be men? A real man does whatever the Bleep he wants and he needs no one's permission, If you think shaving a pit makes you gay, then your definition of a man is superflawed, let men express themselves in their own light

3 Likes

Re: "People With Armpit Hair Are Dirty" - Mayorkun Flaunts His Shaved Armpit by bmos(m): 11:43pm On Aug 08, 2019
[quote author=Garrieveryday

Everything must not be on social media. [/quote]

I wonder o. Whether papa God who put the hair there doesn't know what He was doing
Re: "People With Armpit Hair Are Dirty" - Mayorkun Flaunts His Shaved Armpit by nnol(m): 12:34am On Aug 09, 2019
The hair in some people armpit can be transformed to brazilian hair or even Bob marley kind of dread,dem no even need dye cos the hair dey brown join.
Re: "People With Armpit Hair Are Dirty" - Mayorkun Flaunts His Shaved Armpit by adecz: 12:54am On Aug 09, 2019
Some people sef, get dreadlocks
for armpit with some yellow stuff....... sad sad sad sad sad

Very ghastly..
Re: "People With Armpit Hair Are Dirty" - Mayorkun Flaunts His Shaved Armpit by Codes151(m): 12:59am On Aug 09, 2019
Fool
Re: "People With Armpit Hair Are Dirty" - Mayorkun Flaunts His Shaved Armpit by GeneralPula: 1:19am On Aug 09, 2019
Very true. I dislike it myself.
Re: "People With Armpit Hair Are Dirty" - Mayorkun Flaunts His Shaved Armpit by tigerclaws: 1:27am On Aug 09, 2019
[s]
GeneralPula:
sad
[/s]
Re: "People With Armpit Hair Are Dirty" - Mayorkun Flaunts His Shaved Armpit by schurley(m): 1:39am On Aug 09, 2019
gohaklajgatah:

Slay Queen Cry's Hard During Three Some Marathon S E X Leaked Sex Tape Sets Tongues Wagging On Social Media ~(18+ Video)

The s*xtape is believed to be leaked by the guys who banged her in the video and according to reports the police are in search of the boys.

Watch the video Of Her Here

You again....if I see any of you 100 times, I will report 150 times

Sebi una no dey tire, pikin wey set im mama no go sleep, im too no go use eyes see sleep
Re: "People With Armpit Hair Are Dirty" - Mayorkun Flaunts His Shaved Armpit by Nobody: 3:31am On Aug 09, 2019
Felixamos:
I hope this trash does not make Frontpage
E Don reach front page
Re: "People With Armpit Hair Are Dirty" - Mayorkun Flaunts His Shaved Armpit by ofiko123(m): 3:52am On Aug 09, 2019
He is right.. People should shave their armpits regularly..
Re: "People With Armpit Hair Are Dirty" - Mayorkun Flaunts His Shaved Armpit by enemyofprogress: 3:55am On Aug 09, 2019
MOSICATED5:
Not every dam thing you bring to social media. Will he also tell us when he shave the ones on his cassava?
Ngozi tolded me that he doesn't shave that one. That one na forest
Re: "People With Armpit Hair Are Dirty" - Mayorkun Flaunts His Shaved Armpit by mamajj17(f): 4:54am On Aug 09, 2019
amaniro:
Look at the black armpit like that of MC Oluomo boys in oshodi

Lol, u won make MC Oluomo vex grin grin grin grin he knows where u stay oooo!
Re: "People With Armpit Hair Are Dirty" - Mayorkun Flaunts His Shaved Armpit by mokkalu1(m): 5:19am On Aug 09, 2019
Very stupid assumption!
Re: "People With Armpit Hair Are Dirty" - Mayorkun Flaunts His Shaved Armpit by PapaAdanna: 6:32am On Aug 09, 2019
But waste pipu carry dirty hairs everywhere

Smelly smelly pipu, they save it like it for meal ticket
Re: "People With Armpit Hair Are Dirty" - Mayorkun Flaunts His Shaved Armpit by aksule(m): 7:25am On Aug 09, 2019
Simply because you shaved your armpits hair, you believe that those who did not shave theirs are dirty. I don't use vulgar language but I would like you to think deeply before generalizing this your comment.
Re: "People With Armpit Hair Are Dirty" - Mayorkun Flaunts His Shaved Armpit by DaInferno(m): 8:03am On Aug 09, 2019
amaniro:
Look at the black armpit like that of MC Oluomo boys in oshodi
like your life just carry misery within... u want make the armpit blue? the colour is okay enough... Abi u ma no d shave your armpit....

shave ur armpit o, I support
Re: "People With Armpit Hair Are Dirty" - Mayorkun Flaunts His Shaved Armpit by Adewumi9999: 8:18am On Aug 09, 2019
Victni:
@Gistvic.com

Popular Nigerian singer, Adewale Mayowa Emmanuel, known as Mayorkun shares a video as he goes against armpit hair. Gistvic Reports.

Mayorkun said he believes anyone with armpit hair is basically dirty as he flaunts his shaved armpit.

IS MAYORKUN RIGHT??
Weldone armpit cleaner undecided

He said:

Watch Video:
Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/08/people-with-armpit-hair-are-dirty.html

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

May D Joins Paul Okoye Of Psquare As Papii J Sticks With Peter (photos) / Yvonne Jegede Packs Out As Crisis Hits Her Marriage / Alex Usifo Does Push Up Challenge At 68 Years Old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.