Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,358 members, 7,808,243 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:17 AM

. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / . (500 Views)

7 Things Men Love About Women - Number 7 Keeps Us Running Back To Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by abbey37(m): 7:30pm On Aug 08, 2019

1 Like

Re: . by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:33pm On Aug 08, 2019
The moment She refused to hand over her phone password, you should have told her to get up, take her stuff and get the hell out your house/life....and be done with ungrateful selfish people in your life.

It's obvious she is deceitful and a liar, as she has shown you already.

1 Like

Re: . by slimay(m): 7:38pm On Aug 08, 2019
Another Mumu sighted

1 Like

Re: . by shilenji(m): 8:05pm On Aug 08, 2019
Guy change your own,is it that hard?

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 8:29pm On Aug 08, 2019
since she has let you know you have a competitor (her male friend) and you have allowed her to tie you with your casual chat she has turned to a bait anytime you have something against not giving you her phone password...... this is not too tough to do go and get a new girlfriend rub it on her face and make her a side chick
plus step up your i don't care attitude.

-if you quote me ogun is at the corner-

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 10:10pm On Aug 08, 2019
shilenji:

Asin i tire o. See as matter long. Password wey you for don change tey tey
Re: . by Nobody: 10:41pm On Aug 08, 2019
shilenji:
Re: . by abbey37(m): 12:19pm On Aug 09, 2019
slimay:
Another Mumu sighted

Use your brain small when you wan talk na

1 Like

Re: . by slimay(m): 12:22pm On Aug 09, 2019
abbey37:

Use your brain small when you wan talk na

Use your brain on your so called girlfriend..... Ode oshi
Re: . by abbey37(m): 9:56pm On Aug 09, 2019
slimay:

Use your brain on your so called girlfriend..... Ode oshi

I would not exchange words with you, will only stick to my advice which is for you to use your brain when you want to talk, you're not mandated to comment on this thread cos it is meant for matured and sound minds. Thank you

(1) (Reply)

We Just Had Sex But Now I'm Told She's Dead. / Hook-up For Sugar Mummy And Sugar Daddy Connection / I Need A Lady For The Future.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.