Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,859 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:39 AM

7 Things Men Love About Women - Number 7 Keeps Us Running Back To Her - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / 7 Things Men Love About Women - Number 7 Keeps Us Running Back To Her (308 Views)

Things Men Need To Know Before They Go Into Marriage / 7 Things That Can Destroy Your Relationship Without Remedy. / 7 Things To Avoid When Meeting A Girl For The First Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

7 Things Men Love About Women - Number 7 Keeps Us Running Back To Her by MrAwesome001(m): 3:41pm On Jan 15, 2019
Every man who has ever thought of being in love or a serious relationship would definitely have his personal desire and preferences with regards to what he thinks his ideal woman should Look, act, and be like.
It doesn't matter what other people prefer. As a matter of fact, I think that when it comes to relationships, everyone should have specific things that tickles their fancy about the opposite sex whom they intend becoming intimate with. That is only if they want the union to contain all the spices it can. Unless you have something you enjoy about your partner, you'll have nothing to miss when they're gone or absent. 
My Ideal Woman.
I will be writing this article from a man's perspective with the aka "my ideal woman" 
Well, I've tried answering this question many times over and each time I do,  it all comes down to a well pronounced awwwwwnnn by the ladies who I'll be privileged to have around when I say this. Apart from my famous preference for fair skinned, curvy and average height ladies with pretty eyes and good lips, I deeply have several other unpronounced features I find quite alluring in a lady which I can barely deny to Like if I'm faced with them.

Number 1 - Men Love... READ MORE

(1) (Reply)

don and dusted / I Need A Charm To Catch Girls Any1 With Idea To Drop Your Comment. / I Need An Abuja Based Friend With Benefits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.