Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,700 members, 7,820,447 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

Sexual Rights…….does A Woman Have Any? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Sexual Rights…….does A Woman Have Any? (1385 Views)

Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation / Black Man And White Woman Have 4 Children And They Are All Different / Should A Woman Have an Affair Just Because Her Husband Is Having an Affair too (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sexual Rights…….does A Woman Have Any? by olunifemi(f): 4:36pm On May 14, 2007
I happened to be in our village's family meeting recently, this is made up mainly of married women, and many families’

issues were discussed and settled, but one particular case that came up amazed me and left me in a confused stage of

mitted now? Is it wrong to ask for more sex from your husband?

What can women really do please men? If a woman is not sexually active, they complain that she is not performing,

that she is not good in bed, that she just lies down like a log of wood and lets them to do all the work.

They use this as an excuse to go outside to look for girls that will satisfied them.

Now the woman is sexual active and she is publicly mocked and being made a joke of as if she is a criminal. To the

extent that she is being threatened with divorce.

I asked myself, is it not her right to ask for more from her husband, if she is not satisfied?

When will men stop treating women like toys? We have feelings and emotions too.

A man can ask for sex as many times as he wants, sometimes at odd times, and even when the woman is tired and no

amount of excuses can stop them from getting what they want.

But when a woman demands for more, it is taboo, a sacrilege, unheard of, unacceptable, and a sin.

For how long will women keep silent and die with their desires of wanting to be satisfied by their husbands.

Men!!!! What exactly can be done to please you all?
Re: Sexual Rights…….does A Woman Have Any? by English1(f): 12:28am On May 15, 2007
That sounds a harsh situation.

It's not like that everywhere.
Re: Sexual Rights…….does A Woman Have Any? by chrysler(m): 2:42am On May 15, 2007
As far as Nigeria is concerned, women have little or no rite over many things, sex inclusive, , no wonder a man can marry as many a 4 wives n we feel it is not rite 4 women, dis is one thing that has been a pain in the neck for most naija women, it`s not fair bt women also have to keep fightin 4 their rite, one day,they ll surely get there
Re: Sexual Rights…….does A Woman Have Any? by closetpervert(m): 2:58am On May 15, 2007
no be human being like you?
Re: Sexual Rights…….does A Woman Have Any? by olunifemi(f): 9:32pm On May 15, 2007
olunifemi:

I happened to be in our village's family meeting recently, this is made up mainly of married women, and many families’

issues were discussed and settled, but one particular case that came up amazed me and left me in a confused stage of

mitted now? Is it wrong to ask for more sex from your husband?

What can women really do please men? If a woman is not sexually active, they complain that she is not performing,

that she is not good in bed, that she just lies down like a log of wood and lets them to do all the work.

They use this as an excuse to go outside to look for girls that will satisfied them.

Now the woman is sexual active and she is publicly mocked and being made a joke of as if she is a criminal. To the

extent that she is being threatened with divorce.

I asked myself, is it not her right to ask for more from her husband, if she is not satisfied?

When will men stop treating women like toys? We have feelings and emotions too.

A man can ask for sex as many times as he wants, sometimes at odd times, and even when the woman is tired and no

amount of excuses can stop them from getting what they want.

But when a woman demands for more, it is taboo, a sacrilege, unheard of, unacceptable, and a sin.

For how long will women keep silent and die with their desires of wanting to be satisfied by their husbands.

Men!!!! What exactly can be done to please you all?
Re: Sexual Rights…….does A Woman Have Any? by olunifemi(f): 12:41pm On May 17, 2007
chrysler:

As far as Nigeria is concerned, women have little or no rite over many things, sex inclusive, , no wonder a man can marry as many a 4 wives n we feel it is not rite 4 women, this is one thing that has been a pain in the neck for most naija women, it`s not fair bt women also have to keep fightin 4 their rite, one day,they ll surely get there
sad
Re: Sexual Rights…….does A Woman Have Any? by draigboje(m): 4:15pm On May 18, 2007
Marriage is a prescription by God against sexual immoralities like extra-marital sex etc.(I Corinthians 7:2)
The husband is expected to give due affection to his wife, and likewise the wife.
As you pointed out in your thread above, men love themselves so much to the extent that
Whenever they have the urge for sex, they can go to any length to get it regardless of how tired or sick the wife may be.
God enjoins men to love their wives as they love themselves.
By doing this, the man shows that he loves himself (Ephesians 5:28-29 & 33).
The man regardless of his being the head in the marriage relationship should
Respect the command of God in I Corinthians 7:4-5 which says that the man has authority over his wife's body
Just like the wife also has authority over the husband's body.
Therefore, the woman has a right to ask her husband for sex within the limits of the husband's sexual prowess
Threatening the woman involved with divorce is indirectly opening the door
For her to engage in adultery which is against the word of God.
Handling the matter the way you narrated above shows that the people are ignorant of the word of God.
This and all that pertain to life and godliness are what we teach at
www.godswillfoundation.org.Visit us today and you will be glad you did.
God bless you in Jesus name Amen.
Re: Sexual Rights…….does A Woman Have Any? by olunifemi(f): 4:38pm On May 19, 2007
smiley
Re: Sexual Rights…….does A Woman Have Any? by NymphoQin(f): 9:50pm On May 19, 2007
@topic
yes women have sexual rights, and you don't have to let all and sundry know about it, do your thing on the low if you aint got the bottle or fluant it like me
Re: Sexual Rights…….does A Woman Have Any? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jun 16, 2007
NymphoQin:

@topic
yes women have sexual rights, and you don't have to let all and sundry know about it, do your thing on the low if you aint got the bottle or fluant it like me

your username says it all grin

It's not only in Nigeria. this is a worldwide matter. Even in Italy where girls are more libertine they are still persecuted with bad names. Unlike Nigerians, they don't just care and continue to their thing.

NOT GIVING A DAMN is the solution!
Re: Sexual Rights…….does A Woman Have Any? by Esss(m): 12:38pm On Jun 24, 2007
Question; Sexual rights, Does a woman have any??

Answer (Village me); Hells no, A woman is an animal/slave you rare. As they mature (between 12 - 26) you sell them off to the highest bidder, where they would be put to use in doing domestic work, farming, and reproducing other slaves for sale,

Answer (Female rights activist me); Of course they do have rights. Women and men should be treated as equals (muhahahahaha grin). There should be no divide watsoever. If she wants more sex, she should be able to ask for it, if she dosent want to have sex, then her wishes should be respected,

Answer (chuvanist me); What bloody rights?? My yes is yes and my no is no, If i want some, she had better be ready or i'll loosen my belt angry , and if I'm said I'm done I'm done, if she wants more, get a vibrator or something, I am the law says the bible, grin

Answer (typical me); Of course they do, If she wants more and i'm tired, we could indulge in pre-intimacy until she's satisfied, Sex is a beautiful thing and both parties must enjoy it to their satisfaction, My lady has sexual rights, (if i no do am, anoda man go help O!)

Warning; I am not schizophrenic, delusional and neither are my psychotic , these answer are designed to sample the opinions of different people under different conditions, Managements regrets any emotional damages sustained as a result of this post, and therefore cannot be sued nor held accountable. Thank you
Re: Sexual Rights…….does A Woman Have Any? by Soundmind(m): 1:28pm On Jul 26, 2007
Culturally, women have no sexual right. They are seen as property of the man which could be inherited. Even wome themselves atimes make thing worse for themselve. If you tell a woman in the village this, she will scold you and make jest of you.

Personally, my girlfie has right to sex. When she need it and i am not ready, she will tell me openly that she want to have sex. If i object the demand, she will press me the more unti i give it to her. And any time she ask me of sex, it means i will stay much longer into her before she admit she is satisfied.

Men, pls let respect and give women respect and support. It will make the family happier.

(1) (Reply)

Speaking English To Babies / . / How Will I Cope With This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.