Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,635 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

Reasons Why I Left Chelsea For Arsenal On Deadline Transfer Day - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Reasons Why I Left Chelsea For Arsenal On Deadline Transfer Day (1486 Views)

Football Deadline Transfer Live / Juventus Reportedly Offer Higuain To Chelsea For Morata / Xavier Amaechi Signs For Arsenal (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why I Left Chelsea For Arsenal On Deadline Transfer Day by Sarkolee(m): 4:36am On Aug 09, 2019
REASONS WHY I LEFT CHELSEA FOR ARSENAL ON DEADLINE TRANSFER DAY "DAVID LUIZ REVEALS.

David Luiz insisted to depart Chelsea for arsenal as a result of his cycle at the west London club had return to a natural finish.

The 32-year-old spent seven years at Stamford Bridge across 2 trophy-laden spells before connection arsenal on transfer point in time day in associate £8million deal.

Luiz was a crucial figure in maurizio sarri aspect that won the Europa League and finished third within the Premier League last season, however the Brazilian was same to agonize his squad opportunities would be restricted below Frank Lampard.

The former PSG defender was born for last Saturday’s friendly against Borussia Monchengladbach and was afterward told to coach removed from the primary team on Wednesday amid issues he had become a troubled influence.

Asked why he left Chelsea, Luiz told Arsenal’s official website: ‘The cycle finished there.

‘It was a speech between ME and Chelsea and everyone. I had a chance to come back to a different massive club. In my life, I’ve continually likeable to try to to some challenges.

‘I’m not frightened in the least to undertake things. i believe not too several players would build this type of move, they might perhaps be frightened,

READ THE REMAINING HERE :-

https://www.beezstrap.com.ng/2019/08/reasons-why-i-left-chelsea-for-arsenal.html
Re: Reasons Why I Left Chelsea For Arsenal On Deadline Transfer Day by olahajayi(m): 5:04am On Aug 09, 2019
Souldier go, Soldier come, Barrack remain. Though it will really affect the team. But Luiz fumble sa

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why I Left Chelsea For Arsenal On Deadline Transfer Day by Nicklaus619(m): 6:01am On Aug 09, 2019
olahajayi:
Souldier go, Soldier come, Barrack remain. Though it will really affect the team. But Luiz fumble sa

Lols y'all make me laugh, do you think Luiz will sell himself to arsenal without consultation and Chelsea consent? There are guidelines a player follow if he desperately wants to leave a club which involves the submission of a request to exit if Chelsea wanted him so badly, why did they not discuss his contract renewal when it about to expire? Make una alow the young man jaree
Re: Reasons Why I Left Chelsea For Arsenal On Deadline Transfer Day by Tonymegabush1(m): 7:26am On Aug 09, 2019
All the best man, can't wish u bad bcus we all have our dreams tnks for the years you have given us but one thing i know for sure arsenal wnt have given u had it been you stayed put, it's just a matter of time we shall kmow
Re: Reasons Why I Left Chelsea For Arsenal On Deadline Transfer Day by boss1310(m): 8:45am On Aug 09, 2019
I dont understand what I just read

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why I Left Chelsea For Arsenal On Deadline Transfer Day by MariaAngeles: 8:57am On Aug 09, 2019
boss1310:
I dont understand what I just read
Read it again
Re: Reasons Why I Left Chelsea For Arsenal On Deadline Transfer Day by maisauki: 10:00am On Aug 09, 2019
Oga ur write-up wan gimme headache ooo

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Win With Me / Just 2 Odds / Peak Milk Celebrates The Nigerian Para Powerlifting Team

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.