Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,451 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:35 PM

Contact us If You Need Loan In Yenagoa - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Contact us If You Need Loan In Yenagoa (496 Views)

Igbo Traders In Yenagoa Market Protest Hoodlums' Attack, "Spirits responsible" / How Can I Get A Loan In Lagos With My Car As Collateral / 30 Tonne Auxiliary Trucks Needed In Yenagoa (up To 20) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Contact us If You Need Loan In Yenagoa by Fchristo(m): 5:52am On Aug 09, 2019
If you need sharp loan and you're within Yenagoa working or doing business and you have a pressing need of money to do something urgently, worry no more because you're in the right place at the right time and visit ARECF EXPRESS INT'L LTD located at No:100 Okutukutu-epie besides Deeper Life Camp Ground to apply for your loans and get your money to solve that problem bothering you now. ARECF deals on Loans, POS, Computer Training, Computer Center where you can do all your online and offline projects, transactions,etc and General Contractors. With ARIDE COOPERATIVE THRIFT & CREDIT LTD,your passport to easy life is sure and making life comfortable is our goal here. You can call us 07062294719
Re: Contact us If You Need Loan In Yenagoa by Youngstar76(m): 7:33am On Aug 09, 2019
I need a business loan of 300k - 500k to be paid in 8 months. I'm in Yenagoa. Whats your interest rate.
Re: Contact us If You Need Loan In Yenagoa by Fchristo(m): 5:17pm On Aug 09, 2019
Our interest rate is 30% of the principal amount per month and our loan form is #1500 only then you must provide a collateral security if you're not a Federal civil servant of Nigeria and a surety.

(1) (Reply)

How Effective Is Vconnect? / How To Start Charcoal Exporting Business In Nigeria / All You Need To Know About Nigerian Opay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.