Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

IPOB Says FG Supports Killing In South-east Over Rejection Of RUGA (read Details - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Says FG Supports Killing In South-east Over Rejection Of RUGA (read Details (398 Views)

FFK Dumps Yoruba Nation, IPOB, Says "I'm Committed To The Unity Of Nigeria" / Lauretta Onochie To Oyedepo Over Rejection Of CAMA: Build Your Own Country / Apostle Suleman Reacts To Suspension Of Ruga Settlements For Herdsmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB Says FG Supports Killing In South-east Over Rejection Of RUGA (read Details by Happiisunday: 7:29am On Aug 09, 2019
The Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, yesterday, alleged that since the rejection of RUGA, and National Life Stock Programmes, NLSP, by the people of South-East, the All Progressives Congress, APC-led Federal Government of President Muhammadu Buhari has been supporting unprovoked attacks and killings in the region.

IPOB, in a statement by its Media and Publicity Secretary, Emma Powerful, said the APC-led government is “using the military to do the dirty job against the people of the South-East and Biafra will not.............continue reading on https://www.happigist.com/ipob-says-fg-supports-killing-in-south-east-over-rejection-of-ruga-read-details/

Re: IPOB Says FG Supports Killing In South-east Over Rejection Of RUGA (read Details by Henry22(m): 7:32am On Aug 09, 2019
A
Re: IPOB Says FG Supports Killing In South-east Over Rejection Of RUGA (read Details by helinues: 7:33am On Aug 09, 2019
They are unrecognised group in Nigeria

Empty talk as usual
Re: IPOB Says FG Supports Killing In South-east Over Rejection Of RUGA (read Details by Henry22(m): 7:36am On Aug 09, 2019
helinues:
They are unrecognised group in Nigeria

Empty talk as usual
coming from a slave grin

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Says FG Supports Killing In South-east Over Rejection Of RUGA (read Details by helinues: 7:37am On Aug 09, 2019
Henry22:

coming from a slave grin

Master Wey no fit dey top 4 positions in the country Na Master?
Re: IPOB Says FG Supports Killing In South-east Over Rejection Of RUGA (read Details by Henry22(m): 7:49am On Aug 09, 2019
helinues:

Master Wey no fit dey top 4 positions in the country Na Master?
whedon sir, clap 4 urself grin
Master of top 4 positions, hope u dey go visit ur uncle Mr sowore? learnt he will be spending some good two months behind the walls of custody........
And less I forget GRANDSON D CLAWN, heard he was arrested yesterday too, oh boy is that how Mr top 4 works?.....lol guess I should just mind my business.. Wetin concern gala seller with stupid arguments? But atleast I used the gala to buy off their houses in their own land and they pay me rent in their own land. come and try same in my own land let me see grin. I love to play.....no hating.
Re: IPOB Says FG Supports Killing In South-east Over Rejection Of RUGA (read Details by helinues: 7:51am On Aug 09, 2019
Henry22:

whedon sir, clap 4 urself grin
Master of top 4 positions, hope u dey go visit ur uncle Mr sowore? learnt he will be spending some good two months behind the walls of custody........
And less I forget GRANDSON D CLAWN, heard he was arrested yesterday too, oh boy is that how Mr top 4 works?.....lol guess I should just mind my business.

Both of they are outlaws.. They are on their own.

Yoruba fight with brain not with muscles
Re: IPOB Says FG Supports Killing In South-east Over Rejection Of RUGA (read Details by Henry22(m): 7:58am On Aug 09, 2019
helinues:

Both of they are outlaws.. They are on their own.

Yoruba fight with brain not with muscles
exactly the reply I was expecting to get grin
Same way ffk. Awolowo. Abiola...... And the remaining long list where outlaws right.....whedon sir. And the brain ur ppl used when they All collected bribes to kill the only true petrotic leader your ppl ever had in the person of MKO of blessed memory. Guy ur a small boy and you need to understand how things work first.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Says FG Supports Killing In South-east Over Rejection Of RUGA (read Details by helinues: 8:02am On Aug 09, 2019
Henry22:

exactly the reply I was expecting to get grin
Same way ffk. Awolowo. Abiola...... And the remaining long list where outlaws right.....whedon sir.

We don't play a game we can't win. Both Adeyinka and Sowore are not in any position to make demands for SW..

Ever heard of protocols?
Re: IPOB Says FG Supports Killing In South-east Over Rejection Of RUGA (read Details by Henry22(m): 8:05am On Aug 09, 2019
helinues:

We don't play a game we can't win. Both Adeyinka and Sowore are not in any position to make demands for SW..

Ever heard of protocols?
Lol.....same protocols your ppl followed when they abandoned awolowo and his crew? Oh now I see. E Don tey, and how come ur masters don't obey same protocols? I smell slave and master relationship...... No hating bro
Re: IPOB Says FG Supports Killing In South-east Over Rejection Of RUGA (read Details by netpro(m): 8:06am On Aug 09, 2019
IPOB leadership seems to have a new Weed supplier.
Re: IPOB Says FG Supports Killing In South-east Over Rejection Of RUGA (read Details by helinues: 8:07am On Aug 09, 2019
Henry22:

Lol.....same protocols your ppl followed when they abandoned awolowo and his crew? Oh now I see. E Don tey,

Better than going to any senseless war and waste thousands if not millions of people
Re: IPOB Says FG Supports Killing In South-east Over Rejection Of RUGA (read Details by Henry22(m): 8:10am On Aug 09, 2019
netpro:
IPOB leadership seems to have a new Weed supplier.
Very true but the thing is ipob doesn't smoke any weed from the SW cos one of its side effects is foolishness.

(1) (Reply)

NULGE Has Reported Govs Stealing LG Funds — NFIU / When Are We Putting A Stop To Forex For Importation Of Petroleum, Aisha To Buhar / Ekweremadu: Nigerian Politicians Afraid To Attend Their Children's Graduation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.