Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,055 members, 7,818,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Mr Eazi Replies Nosy Follower Who Asked Who Sponsored His Expensive Summer Trip - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr Eazi Replies Nosy Follower Who Asked Who Sponsored His Expensive Summer Trip (26373 Views)

Mompha Continues To Shade Hushpuppi As He Show Off His Expensive Closet&Car Keys / Mercy Aigbe Slams 'Nosy' Fan Who Criticized Her Skin Colour / Mr Eazi Replies Runtown: "Why You Still A Slave In 2017? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Eazi Replies Nosy Follower Who Asked Who Sponsored His Expensive Summer Trip by Sirmuel1(m): 12:22pm On Aug 09, 2019
Pappyto:
Honestly, Nigerian celebs dot know how to clap back without dragging parents. All they know is your papa, your mama.

If them no use that line, them go call their fans "broke"
Re: Mr Eazi Replies Nosy Follower Who Asked Who Sponsored His Expensive Summer Trip by Stillthebest: 12:37pm On Aug 09, 2019
toprealman:
Nothing epic here. Response shows how shallow he is.
Can't you ignore some shiity comments? Must we react/ respond to everything?

Do you know how such comment could hit??
Re: Mr Eazi Replies Nosy Follower Who Asked Who Sponsored His Expensive Summer Trip by shakyum: 12:53pm On Aug 09, 2019
serves him right. I dont know the joy people derive in trolling other people.

But Mr Eazi no take am easy for the guy ooh grin grin grin
Re: Mr Eazi Replies Nosy Follower Who Asked Who Sponsored His Expensive Summer Trip by NYSCempower: 1:02pm On Aug 09, 2019
YomzzyDBlogger:

Singer and boyfriend of billionaire daughter, Temi Otedola, Mr Eazi, shared this photo from his summer holiday as he and his girlfriend are currently on baecation in Mykonos and a troll who wanted to get at him, asked him who sponsored the trip.

See their exchange below;

Gists via: https://www.yomzzyblog.com/2019/08/mr-eazi-replies-nosy-follower-who-asked-who-sponsored-expensive-summer-holiday-trip.html

Very funny reply.

For those interested in winning and making money through the bookies;

Visit the link below for your Sport Trading Solutions:

https://www.nairaland.com/5336401/safe-opportunities-world-sport-trading

#Enjoy

P.S: Do you have a business brand that needs Quality Promotion Online and Offline?

We are the Best at what we do. Let us improve your Business Sales by helping you reachout to the Right Audience.

Re: Mr Eazi Replies Nosy Follower Who Asked Who Sponsored His Expensive Summer Trip by Pappyto: 1:13pm On Aug 09, 2019
Sirmuel1:

If them no use that line, them go call their fans "broke"
Very dull set of people.
Re: Mr Eazi Replies Nosy Follower Who Asked Who Sponsored His Expensive Summer Trip by tfash96(m): 1:48pm On Aug 09, 2019
Roushy:
I don't really see how people asking for source trip being a big deal o. It's an opportunity to show to the world you are good at what you do and you run business empires.... Etc... If you asked Cristiano Ronaldo how he sponsors his trips, he would tell you how he is the number one footballer, and nobody else is ever greater than he is.
Number 1 footballer my foot.. Na number 1 dey him jersey.. Ronaldo fans too like crap we dey talk about Eazi u dey talk abt Ronaldo say hin be dat
Re: Mr Eazi Replies Nosy Follower Who Asked Who Sponsored His Expensive Summer Trip by tfash96(m): 1:52pm On Aug 09, 2019
To Mr Eazi if u want to express yourself in English do it completely if it's pidgin too do it from head to toe.. Someone preparing for d next waec might be reading this and be thinking u have made successful statement.. Don't let me talk
Re: Mr Eazi Replies Nosy Follower Who Asked Who Sponsored His Expensive Summer Trip by Ignyte(m): 3:03pm On Aug 09, 2019
DennisEche:
eazy must be in sifia pains after reading the fans comment

You know Mr. Eazi has his own money abi. Read the news, the guy is pushing more than anybody in the industry right now.

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi Replies Nosy Follower Who Asked Who Sponsored His Expensive Summer Trip by bootygangpastor: 3:56pm On Aug 09, 2019
Lionsbet:
Their problem.

Mine is how i will win #50m through sports betting and go to American university in Cyprus.

See my signature!

Scam
Re: Mr Eazi Replies Nosy Follower Who Asked Who Sponsored His Expensive Summer Trip by ismart: 4:04pm On Aug 09, 2019
phlame:

shocked

Bro this is illegal in Nigeria
is it illegal to defend yourself?
Re: Mr Eazi Replies Nosy Follower Who Asked Who Sponsored His Expensive Summer Trip by phlame(m): 4:43pm On Aug 09, 2019
ismart:
is it illegal to defend yourself?

It's not... But having a pepper spray is...
Re: Mr Eazi Replies Nosy Follower Who Asked Who Sponsored His Expensive Summer Trip by Lionsbet: 5:32pm On Aug 09, 2019
bootygangpastor:

Scam

Who is this nah?
Re: Mr Eazi Replies Nosy Follower Who Asked Who Sponsored His Expensive Summer Trip by Americanboy35: 7:38pm On Aug 09, 2019
redbottles:
Watch all your favourite latest 2019 movies and TV series direct from Neflix all for free (unlimited) . As smooth as crystal. Hit me up on WhatsApp if interested.
How?
Re: Mr Eazi Replies Nosy Follower Who Asked Who Sponsored His Expensive Summer Trip by Roman7(m): 4:49am On Aug 10, 2019
Pappyto:
Honestly, Nigerian celebs dot know how to clap back without dragging parents. All they know is your papa, your mama.

Weitin concern the guy self, if na u Weitin u go tell am?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Simi Met Her First Love At The Age 13 / Oritse Femi: I Don’t Invite Strange Women Into My Matrimonial Home / Funke Akindele, Susan Peters, Kate Henshaw, Dakore Akande And Iretiola Pictured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.