Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps - Jobs/Vacancies (132) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps (1186282 Views)

Ekiti: TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2019. How To Apply / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) ... (343) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Haryodehji(m): 8:27pm On Mar 14, 2020
lokoventurex1:
Please guys, who's above 30 years that applied for the NSCDC and his/her application was successful? I was already 31 years when I applied last year. Of course, I wouldn't reduce my age for anything. I've been trying to check if I'm shortlisted, but it has been saying "your application wasn't successful ".

I applied when I was 29, now am currently 30 Feb but getting the same error just as u too.. But I guess am having issues due to height cos I used 1.65 which is approximately 5ft tall not upto 6ft
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by happy662(m): 8:30pm On Mar 14, 2020
If u are from Edo state and u were able to log in to d civil defence portal and updated ur details, pls quote/ mention me.

2 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by neolboy(m): 8:31pm On Mar 14, 2020
Do we have anyone from FCT who is able to update his/her profile successfully?
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by tintingz(m): 8:39pm On Mar 14, 2020
lokoventurex1:
Please guys, who's above 30 years that applied for the NSCDC and his/her application was successful? I was already 31 years when I applied last year. Of course, I wouldn't reduce my age for anything. I've been trying to check if I'm shortlisted, but it has been saying "your application wasn't successful ".

I know someone who will be 31 this year and successfully logged in.

2 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Tessy4life(f): 8:42pm On Mar 14, 2020
Up till now, mine is still saying "application not successful"
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by kehnton(m): 8:50pm On Mar 14, 2020
According to the notice posted in newspapers, I believe the system automatically screened out anyone above 30 as at the time of application and also screened out anyone below certain height. Even 1.66 got screened out.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by kehnton(m): 8:51pm On Mar 14, 2020
neolboy:
Do we have anyone from FCT who is able to update his/her profile successfully?

Its not a location based thing.
I successfully updated mine yesterday when i saw others posting their success screenshots
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by kehnton(m): 8:54pm On Mar 14, 2020
Please if you are below 1.7m height and you got logged in successfully, kindly indicte to know the minimum height they used. I know 1.66m was screened out

So we are left with 1.67m to 1.69m
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by iamawara(m): 8:55pm On Mar 14, 2020
kehnton:
According to the notice posted in newspapers, I believe the system automatically screened out anyone above 30 as at the time of application and also screened out anyone below certain height. Even 1.66 got screened out.

I think I got screened out due to that hight. I selected 1.76 Sha. Will not make that mistake again. For this immigration stuff I will select 2.0 grin LeBron James grin

4 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by kehnton(m): 8:57pm On Mar 14, 2020
iamawara:

I think I got screened out due to that hight. I selected 1.76 Sha. Will not make that mistake again. For this immigration stuff I will select 2.0 grin LeBron James grin
I am 1.7

It couldn't be height
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by kehnton(m): 8:58pm On Mar 14, 2020
iamawara:

It could be something else but not height
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by oazeez1991(m): 9:12pm On Mar 14, 2020
iamawara:

Don't tink it's cos of height palava as I did registered usin 1.71 nd was able 2 login 2 update my info.

It myt just be network. Keep trying nd mk sure ur email address is ol written in small letters.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by pappydeewhy: 9:17pm On Mar 14, 2020
kannyt01:
Thanks for the information bro. you mean the number at the top right with AA0038.... OR the ref no. AD/ER/NOT/Mat no pls reply ASAP
Use AA,my fellow eksuite

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Emily22(m): 9:41pm On Mar 14, 2020
iamawara:

Physical screening nko.....u can't escape that...they won't even measure you....they ll just look at you and direct you out

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Nobody: 9:49pm On Mar 14, 2020
Nope, check the right side at the top of the date it started with two Alphabet, mine started with AA and then the number
kannyt01:
Thanks for the information bro. you mean the number at the top right with AA0038.... OR the ref no. AD/ER/NOT/Mat no pls reply ASAP

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Nobody: 10:14pm On Mar 14, 2020
undecided undecided where u hear that one from now?

Stereox:

Relax, there is no exams to write
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Funlag: 10:17pm On Mar 14, 2020
kestolove95:
are u a dwarf? Do u know what 1.8 means at all? Even m.i is not 1.8... Go check ur height pls
1.8m efiko undecided
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by VictorBell: 10:22pm On Mar 14, 2020
1.70m is the benchmark height and maximum of 30 years old as the time of registration
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Lekanagidi: 10:27pm On Mar 14, 2020
When is it closing
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by mimshak1: 10:28pm On Mar 14, 2020
Yinbanjonic:

Just the number there is no need for the letters
Please I didn't save my application code, so sad... can I retrieve it? Someone pls help.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Triple44: 10:34pm On Mar 14, 2020
Tessy4life:
Up till now, mine is still saying "application not successful"

Attention......

NSCDC has rectify the error issue on the cdfipb.careers recruitment portal and applicants can now go and check to see if there application was successful or not.

Note: 11-19 March only.

Applicant are asked to login to the portal with the email and reference number on their acknowledgement print out slip to access the portal. Note that your reference number is your application number.

If your application is successful, you will be granted access to the portal to update your data which means that you were shortlisted for the second phase.

If your application was not successful, you will receive a pop up message that your application was not successful which means that your journey has come to an end in the NSCDC recruitment exercise for this period.

Things successful applicants are requested to update on the cdfipb.careers portal are listed below:

Name of high Institution
SSCE: WAEC/NECO, year obtained and seating
NYSC Number(If required)
NYSC Year(If required)

Congratulations
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Yinbanjonic(m): 10:46pm On Mar 14, 2020
mimshak1:

Please I didn't save my application code, so sad... can I retrieve it? Someone pls help.
Me too I didn't print it out but thank God for Adobe Acrobat on my phone that saved it. You can also check your PDF file opener Maybe they can automatically save it for you provided you have open it on your phone before.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Jagot: 10:56pm On Mar 14, 2020
if you keep on seeing application not successful Try and type your email all in lower case and check. hope it helps.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Kingemmy01(m): 11:02pm On Mar 14, 2020
I finally got through today after several attempts since day 1. Dont give up yet for those still getting application unsuccessful
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by kingsley989(m): 11:07pm On Mar 14, 2020
Kingemmy01:
I finally got through today after several attempts since day 1. Dont give up yet for those still getting application unsuccessful
Please fam. NYSC year should be year issued abi?
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Kingemmy01(m): 11:09pm On Mar 14, 2020
kingsley989:

Please fam. NYSC year should be year issued abi?

Year deployed
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by kingsley989(m): 11:11pm On Mar 14, 2020
Kingemmy01:

Year deployed
Thanks a bunch.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by kingsley989(m): 11:20pm On Mar 14, 2020
I logged in successfully few mins ago, I tried submitting after filling my details. This is what I got. I even tried logging in again for myself and my bro. Still same.

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Heineken(m): 11:23pm On Mar 14, 2020
Tessy4life:

What's the site?
I'm so sorry dear. Was seriously busy..have you done it now? I've dropped my phone nos

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by kannyt01(m): 11:51pm On Mar 14, 2020
Thanks pappydeewhy!
pappydeewhy:

Use AA,my fellow eksuite
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by kannyt01(m): 11:59pm On Mar 14, 2020
Thanks damofaith i appreciate
damofaith:
Nope, check the right side at the top of the date it started with two Alphabet, mine started with AA and then the number
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Nobilitygem: 12:01am On Mar 15, 2020
sorry guys please i need clarification, is it just to write name of tertiary institution , year of waec and seating and nysc number? only?
Triple44:

Attention......

NSCDC has rectify the error issue on the cdfipb.careers recruitment portal and applicants can now go and check to see if there application was successful or not.

Note: 11-19 March only.

Applicant are asked to login to the portal with the email and reference number on their acknowledgement print out slip to access the portal. Note that your reference number is your application number.

If your application is successful, you will be granted access to the portal to update your data which means that you were shortlisted for the second phase.

If your application was not successful, you will receive a pop up message that your application was not successful which means that your journey has come to an end in the NSCDC recruitment exercise for this period.

Things successful applicants are requested to update on the cdfipb.careers portal are listed below:

Name of high Institution
SSCE: WAEC/NECO, year obtained and seating
NYSC Number(If required)
NYSC Year(If required)

Congratulations

(1) (2) (3) ... (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) ... (343) (Reply)

2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.