Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,007 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps - Jobs/Vacancies (160) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps (1188031 Views)

Ekiti: TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2019. How To Apply / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) ... (343) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by sayosnipes: 12:10am On Aug 02, 2020
FYI, you can't do replacement when there's IPPS... We would be called as at when due.. Let's just hope for the best, the recruitment is still in progress..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Samklef413: 2:19am On Aug 02, 2020
My last hope for this list is this month, after this month forget about this requirement they've scam us be that.
God will not shame us
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Cas49(m): 4:54am On Aug 02, 2020
Pls oh don't misunderstand me... I am only saying what I no

I didn't say dey av done replacement...i only said I no of a frnd who told me his letter (thru replacement) was ready early last month... Me my self no get connect to dey feed una info

I am not compelling anyone to blv or counter me...just go and confirm thru ur source or connect

5 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Ozen: 7:03pm On Aug 02, 2020
IceTrice01:
Omo I've been seeing some NSCDC guys with new uniforms o, I hope say them never do secret recruitment for our back o
Wetin be your own sef! So because you dey expect NSCDC job, their officers cannot wear new uniform in peace again, abi?

You dey even monitor the NSCDC people like monitoring spirit, even to the extent that you discover when they wear new uniforms and when they are wearing old ones.

You go even monitor them reach to the extent of knowing when their officers buy new pant and boxers.

No go run mental because of this recruitment o.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by sagerasaq: 7:17pm On Aug 02, 2020
Cas49:
Pls oh don't misunderstand me... I am only saying what I no

I didn't say dey av done replacement...i only said I no of a frnd who told me his letter (thru replacement) was ready early last month... Me my self no get connect to dey feed una info

I am not compelling anyone to blv or counter me...just go and confirm thru ur source or connect

I was asked to pay 300k for the replacement job by a high ranking officer on June 24th. I declined that I would only pay after I have been given appointment letter. They asked for my details. Gave me a Service number. I sent my Uniform Measurement. I got a text my appointment letter will be given in due date.
Baba kept asking for money if I was serious I said I was but until after appointment letter. Since last week Oga blocked me.
Am Sure they did replacement if they had done it. Me don to lose money to Scammers. Not falling again unless I get appointment letter I pay.
I got 3 other offers too.
CBN 3mil, Firs 3mil NYSc 500k.
Appointment letter before I pay I always say.
Don't fall for scammers o.
Pay at your own risk

9 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Danielomisco(m): 7:27pm On Aug 02, 2020
sagerasaq:

I was asked to pay 300k for the replacement job by a high ranking officer on June 24th. I declined that I would only pay after I have been given appointment letter. They asked for my details. Gave me a Service number. I sent my Uniform Measurement. I got a text my appointment letter will be given in due date.
Baba kept asking for money if I was serious I said I was but until after appointment letter. Since last week Oga blocked me.
Am Sure they did replacement if they had done it. Me don to lose money to Scammers. Not falling again unless I get appointment letter I pay.
Pay at your own risk
wow nice1,ur sharp
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by opj21(m): 9:29pm On Aug 02, 2020
when u re recruited tru replacement, for level 8 officer, how much is ur salary, bcs I can't settle for less
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by damibjs: 9:31pm On Aug 02, 2020
sagerasaq:

Pay at your own risk

Nice one...appointment letter....den I pay..shikena
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Cas49(m): 9:36pm On Aug 02, 2020
sagerasaq:

Pay at your own risk

Tor m glad u took d right steps

We just av to be careful that's d truth...dis my frnd called me and said I won't pay until after I get d letter (500k) I was having double mind bcoz I don't want to get as normal recruit and replacement... I no want make dem clash

When I made up my mind days after and called him back he said d person says that slot has finish that dr is another slot but I will av to pay something b4 I get d letter... Me wa get debit to settle how I wan do na... That was how I left it oh

I called him weeks later only for him to tell me his letter is ready... Tho b4 den I think he went to dr office to snap with dr uniform

So I would av gotten more info but u no as e dey be when u dey call person dey ask m too much questions e go dey reason say u don dey put eyes for e matter too much

D truth is that as long as naija is concerned expect anything and b prayerful..don't surround ur life on just dis job alone that when it doesn't work ur whole life crashes

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by opj21(m): 9:40pm On Aug 02, 2020
abeg how much b d basic salary for level 8
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Emily22(m): 10:02pm On Aug 02, 2020
Cas49:

D truth is that as long as naija is concerned expect anything and b prayerful..[b]don't surround ur life on just dis job alone that when it doesn't work ur whole life crashes

bitter truth.....

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Ibks100(m): 10:07pm On Aug 02, 2020
Cas49:

Tor m glad u took d right steps

We just av to be careful that's d truth...dis my frnd called me and said I won't pay until after I get d letter (500k) I was having double mind bcoz I don't want to get as normal recruit and replacement... I no want make dem clash

When I made up my mind days after and called him back he said d person says that slot has finish that dr is another slot but I will av to pay something b4 I get d letter... Me wa get debit to settle how I wan do na... That was how I left it oh

I called him weeks later only for him to tell me his letter is ready... Tho b4 den I think he went to dr office to snap with dr uniform

So I would av gotten more info but u no as e dey be when u dey call person dey ask m too much questions e go dey reason say u don dey put eyes for e matter too much

D truth is that as long as naija is concerned expect anything and b prayerful..don't surround ur life on just dis job alone that when it doesn't work ur whole life crashes

So that your friend entered through replacement? How then did he go about the training?
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Cas49(m): 10:17pm On Aug 02, 2020
Ibks100:

So that your friend entered through replacement? How then did he go about the training?

Like I said...i stopped calling him to ask about d job wahala make e no b like say I dey put eyes for e matter

I don't no what happened after den if it's true or a lie or whatever

I am focused on mine
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Ibks100(m): 10:32pm On Aug 02, 2020
Cas49:

Like I said...i stopped calling him to ask about d job wahala make e no b like say I dey put eyes for e matter

I don't no what happened after den if it's true or a lie or whatever

I am focused on mine

Oh, ok
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Samklef413: 10:55pm On Aug 02, 2020
opj21:
abeg how much b d basic salary for level 8
120k above
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Kachi11061998(m): 6:37am On Aug 03, 2020
Good morning friends, pls those that hv don replacement i want to knw d range of d amount they gv out d form because some told me on friday to bring my document and ¥4,500 for d replacement form into NIG. PRISON SERVIC.

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Nobody: 6:48am On Aug 03, 2020
sagerasaq:

Pay at your own risk
Who gives service number to someone who hasn't get the job.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by shollytak(m): 10:09am On Aug 03, 2020
Kaeboy:
I wonder oo
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by xtianfemi: 11:13am On Aug 03, 2020
sagerasaq:

Pay at your own risk
.Please link me up,am ready to pay for the CBN if its after Documentation and IPPIS.My number is 08068573202

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Dokunland(m): 12:28pm On Aug 03, 2020
My people... I don't want to share this with you guys B4 bcoz I nt so sure....a friend of mine who is in Nigeria prison training said that.... civil defense list will be out Dix month on d 18th....let just keep our faith that day is true. thanks

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Uspic(m): 12:38pm On Aug 03, 2020
Is that what they're teaching them in camp?
Dokunland:
My people... I don't want to share this with you guys B4 bcoz I nt so sure....a friend of mine who is in Nigeria prison training said that.... civil defense list will be out Dix month on d 18th....let just keep our faith that day is true. thanks

7 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by shollytak(m): 12:43pm On Aug 03, 2020
grin grin
Uspic:
Is that what they're teaching them in camp?
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by sagerasaq: 12:43pm On Aug 03, 2020
Kaeboy:

The service number was said to be linked to my name. For easy identification when I go for documentation
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by shollytak(m): 12:44pm On Aug 03, 2020
sagerasaq:

The service number was said to be linked to my name. For easy identification when I go for documentation

scam

2 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by sagerasaq: 12:50pm On Aug 03, 2020
xtianfemi:
.Please link me up,am ready to pay for the CBN if its after Documentation and IPPIS.My number is 08068573202

Am really Sorry I can't. There are many people working with govt to fish out those who collect money for job so. I don't tell my source.
But if you have friends who are sons or daughters of high ranking officers. U can get more Info from them than online
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by sagerasaq: 12:51pm On Aug 03, 2020
shollytak:

scam
Maybe. Maybe not.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by shollytak(m): 12:54pm On Aug 03, 2020
sagerasaq:

Maybe. Maybe not.
wish you the best

2 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Nobody: 1:55pm On Aug 03, 2020
Ibks100:

it's later people who enter through replacement go for training
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by xtianfemi: 2:12pm On Aug 03, 2020
sagerasaq:

Am really Sorry I can't. There are many people working with govt to fish out those who collect money for job so. I don't tell my source.
But if you have friends who are sons or daughters of high ranking officers. U can get more Info from them than online
.Na una wey dey Abuja wey fit get such connectionss

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by emexodoms: 3:26pm On Aug 03, 2020
Just to advice some of us who wishes to listen! Getting appointment letter is not a guarantee for federal gov job, u can get appointment letter and still won't get the job las las and u hv already bn duped (until u are captured in IPPIS, u are not yet an FG staff and u can't be paid, some hv worked for 5months with appointment letter but yet to collect single salary, they are just hoping,), also Fake appointment letters are everywhere, is hard to differentiate !

Pls dnt ask me who I am ! Just advising my fellow youths! Nairaland helped me until I got mine!

Decided to tell us dis as I was going through the comments and saw people saying they can only pay for slot when they get appointment letter(I think u guys are new in FG work search), u can get appointment letter(with no difference with d original one and must hv paid for it, only to get to d agency with it and u would even b arrested) bcs is not from them

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Nobody: 5:51pm On Aug 03, 2020
sagerasaq:

Service number is not application number, service number is for those in service. How can he give you a service number when you don't even have the job. Don't be scammed.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by sagerasaq: 6:05pm On Aug 03, 2020
Kaeboy:
Service number is not application number, service number is for those in service. How can he give you a service number when you don't even have the job. Don't be scammed.

Well read the post again please.. I won't be though

(1) (2) (3) ... (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) ... (343) (Reply)

2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.