Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,440 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps - Jobs/Vacancies (167) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps (1186017 Views)

Ekiti: TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2019. How To Apply / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) ... (343) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Jigga11: 12:26pm On Aug 25, 2020
Hi,
Good afternoon, this is my first time of writting in this platform. I wish to inform you guys to stay put as they have been several information from high ranking officers that the shortlisting will be out this year, precisely in the month of October which is as a result of the ongoing internal exams and promotion for staffs NSCDC. Also, there was an agreement that the present CG needs to round up most of his ongoing projects including this recruitment before handing over to the next person, that was why his tenure was extended to December this year. All I can advice is that pray, be patient and be positive. It is certain names will be out this year.

Kind regards,
Jigga

7 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by nuradeen011(m): 12:31pm On Aug 25, 2020
Jigga11:
Hi,
Good afternoon, this is my first time of writting in this platform. I wish to inform you guys to stay put as they have been several information from high ranking officers that the shortlisting will be out this year, precisely in the month of October which is as a result of the ongoing internal exams and promotion for staffs NSCDC. Also, there was an agreement that the present CG needs to round up most of his ongoing projects including this recruitment before handing over to the next person, that was why his tenure was extended to December this year. All I can advice is that pray, be patient and be positive. It is certain names will be out this year.

Kind regards,
Jigga
another prediction

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Danielomisco(m): 1:05pm On Aug 25, 2020
PRECISELY IN THE MONTH OF OCTOBER,WEAK me again... That one tire me again massively,altho promotion n exams was done some times back that was why they said the list was delayed again so nw again another exam is delaying the list again?.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by opj21(m): 1:14pm On Aug 25, 2020
Danielomisco:
PRECISELY IN THE MONTH OF OCTOBER,WEAK me again... That one tire me again massively,altho promotion n exams was done some times back that was why they said the list was delayed again so nw again another exam is delaying the list again?.
na exam to exam this people de write every time

4 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by mimick(m): 2:22pm On Aug 25, 2020
Danielomisco:
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by mimick(m): 2:44pm On Aug 25, 2020
If they lyke let them write all the promotional exams in the world what I really av confident on both the recruitment and replacement list will be released this year.. Just av rest of mind.

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Nobody: 2:57pm On Aug 25, 2020
Promotion exam has been done and some has been promoted, you can check their Facebook page, some officers were promoted last week.

The recruitment will be done this year but when they will drop list, I don't know

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Danielomisco(m): 3:28pm On Aug 25, 2020
damofaith:
Promotion exam has been done and some has been promoted, you can check their Facebook page, some officers were promoted last week.

The recruitment will be done this year but when they will drop list, I don't know
ddts what im sayin ,Jigga recheck promo exam and all has bin done while we were waiting on list.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by love4mee: 4:48pm On Aug 25, 2020
[color=#990000][/color]
Please does anyone have an idea of the type of list expected... just want to verify what I heard
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Jerien1: 4:57pm On Aug 25, 2020
love4mee:
[color=#990000][/color]
Please does anyone have an idea of the type of list expected... just want to verify what I heard
Majority of the "sources" don't really know....
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Danielomisco(m): 5:00pm On Aug 25, 2020
love4mee:
[color=#990000][/color]
what did u hear tho?good source!
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by DollarBuddy: 5:19pm On Aug 25, 2020
love4mee:
[color=#990000][/color]

It's cold calls and text messages, right?

At least, that's a good guess �
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by desmondagboola: 5:58pm On Aug 25, 2020
Jigga11:
Hi,

Kind regards,
Jigga

Is it with the replacement list or only the general recruitment?
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by love4mee: 7:18pm On Aug 25, 2020
Danielomisco:
what did u hear tho?good source!
i really don't know what to believe these days.... heard test against what have been hearing " final shortlist"
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Danielomisco(m): 7:53pm On Aug 25, 2020
love4mee:

i really don't know what to believe these days.... heard test against what have been hearing " final shortlist"
definitely test .Some ppl were jst saying final,def not test first atleast.Did u source say period ,month or day?
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by tyeenigga(m): 9:57pm On Aug 25, 2020
My helper just requested for my slip again, try to remind your intel and pray
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by peterderock4dei: 10:05pm On Aug 25, 2020
https:///DObzIHRc6EZKUuVuVVTtb5

Link for whatsapp group on NSCDC updates
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by mimick(m): 10:51pm On Aug 25, 2020
The WhatsApp link not working tried it severally but not still working.

quote author=peterderock4dei post=93224072]https:///DObzIHRc6EZKUuVuVVTtb5

Link for whatsapp group on NSCDC updates [/quote]
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by desmondagboola: 11:23pm On Aug 25, 2020
peterderock4dei:
https:///DObzIHRc6EZKUuVuVVTtb5

Link for whatsapp group on NSCDC updates

Abeg this link is not working try to add me up on 08142315906
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by love4mee: 9:13am On Aug 26, 2020
Danielomisco:
definitely test .Some ppl were jst saying final,def not test first atleast.Did u source say period ,month or day?
nah, it's all speculations.... I don't think there's fixed date for that yet
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Uspic(m): 11:15am On Aug 27, 2020

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Noblejay7: 5:14am On Aug 28, 2020
Covid 19: NSCDC recruitment process is on hold

The attention of the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) has been drawn to the activities of some fraudulent persons using various dubious means ranging from text messages, social media platforms and forged letters to invite unsuspecting members of the public for job interviews in a purported recruitment exercise by the Corps.

In the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps NSCDC, our top priority is the wellbeing of our country and community.

We are monitoring the ongoing Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation and are continuing to follow the latest Government advice.

To keep everyone as safe as possible, we have decided to put on hold our recruitment process but all shortlisted applications remain ‘live’.

In view of this, it has become necessary to state firstly, that the NSCDC is not currently conducting any form of interview, training or screening.

Whenever such an exercise is imminent, members of the public would be duly informed through the NSCDC official website, National dailies as well as on our official social media handles.’

Furthermore, the NSCDC recruitment process is devoid of recruitment agents, hence anyone who claims to be operating in such capacity on behalf of the Corps is a fraudster.

The Commandant General, Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps Abdullahi Gana Muhammadu wishes to advise prospective applicants to promptly report anyone who solicits for payments for recruitment into the Corps to the nearest NSCDC formations.

You can reach the NSCDC team through our online chat, which you can find on our website, or on social media, and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.

connect with us on:
Twitter: @Civildefenders, @gbengaekunola

Instagram: @Civildefender
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by opj21(m): 5:55am On Aug 28, 2020
tyeenigga:
My helper just requested for my slip again, try to remind your intel and pray
another six month waiting for you
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by CalebLebsco56(m): 9:50am On Aug 28, 2020
Good morning my people ohhhh....this recruitment process is just tiring seriously but our Aspiration is for it to work out as soonest...i want to start seeing my name has been shorlisted on the list on this platform...
But my deepest question is this and it has been disturbing me...When i applied it was Supreitendent Cadre of corps instead of Assistant Supretendent Cadre of Corps i tried editing it but, i summited already because of network. Pls is there any possibility of being screen out because of the error, but i have done my update already. And my Connect An Officer told me thats not a Big Deal since i Applied already its not a problem....but i am still Skeptical about it and worried my pple and praying for it nt be an Issue I need Advise here and comments here Nlanders

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by DollarBuddy: 3:28pm On Aug 28, 2020
CalebLebsco56:
Good morning my people ohhhh....this recruitment process is just tiring seriously but our Aspiration is for it to work out as soonest...i want to start seeing my name has been shorlisted on the list on this platform...
But my deepest question is this and it has been disturbing me...When i applied it was Supreitendent Cadre of corps instead of Assistant Supretendent Cadre of Corps i tried editing it but, i summited already because of network. Pls is there any possibility of being screen out because of the error, but i have done my update already. And my Connect An Officer told me thats not a Big Deal since i Applied already its not a problem....but i am still Skeptical about it and worried my pple and praying for it nt be an Issue I need Advise here and comments here Nlanders

Don't let it bother you bro.

If it were a serious issue, your contact would tell you.

I say again, DO NOT BE AFRAID.

God willing, we shall meet in training camp.

4 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by DollarBuddy: 6:39am On Aug 29, 2020
Happy weekend my people!
I hope we're all doing just fine?

Pls does anyone know if there's any replacement runs going on in the ministry of intererior?

Be it in NSCDC, Prisons, Immigration or Fire Service.

Please I really want to know. Thanks for your anticipated response.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Sharpson25(m): 7:41am On Aug 29, 2020
Pls any news about shortlist we are tire
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Terver90: 11:13am On Aug 29, 2020
Alright here

1 Share

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by DollarBuddy: 6:18pm On Aug 30, 2020
DollarBuddy:
Happy weekend my people!
I hope we're all doing just fine?

Pls does anyone know if there's any replacement runs going on in the ministry of intererior?

Be it in NSCDC, Prisons, Immigration or Fire Service.

Please I really want to know. Thanks for your anticipated response.

Hi all, kindly answer this.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by desmondagboola: 7:00pm On Aug 30, 2020
DollarBuddy:

Hi all, kindly answer this.

Yes the last time I checked but my source told me there's no slot in immigration again only FFS
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Stereox: 7:49pm On Aug 30, 2020
Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corp (NSCDC) has called on all eligible candidate who applied for the recruitments for 2019/2020 exercise to be informed on the scheduled date of it computer based aptitude test examination CBT across the country, an internal memo has revealed.
Sources at the Corps headquarters also revealed that all the arrangement for the screening exercises had been concluded, “the CBT aptitude examination has commenced, the Zonal and the State Commandant have been directed to commence supervision on the screening exercise in their jurisdictions, across the country and you can now proceed to your examination center.”
One of the sources said all the shortlisted candidate are expected to attend the text with a valid means of identification; Voters card, National Identity card, Driver licence or other means of Identification and their print out Slip to your examination center.
The senior officer who confided in our correspondent advised applicants to check out their xone and be fully prepared for the examination as invitation for the shortlisted candidate has already be sent and currently ongoing across the zone.
“The essence of the CBT Aptitude Test is to further narrow the numbers of Candidates and it is only those who passed the computerised examination CBT that will be further invited for the next stage. In our previous article, we give you hint on the area of the questions.”
The centers according to the information gathered are as follow:
State Command Under Zone E
IMO, Abia, Akwa Ibom, Cross River ,Ebonyi River and Enugu
State Command Under Zone D
Niger, Zamfara,Sokoto, Kebbi and Kwara
State Command Under Zone C
Bauchi, Gombe, Adamwa, Yobe and Borno
State Command Under Zone B
Kano ,Katsina ,Kano and Jigawa
State Command Under Zone F
Ogun, Edo ,Anambra, Delta and Bayelsa
State Command Under Zone H
Benue, Nasarawa, Plateau, Taraba

Goodnews!!!
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Nobody: 8:11pm On Aug 30, 2020
Blogger with them news, no date just raw post
Stereox:
Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corp (NSCDC) has called on all eligible candidate who applied for the recruitments for 2019/2020 exercise to be informed on the scheduled date of it computer based aptitude test examination CBT across the country, an internal memo has revealed.
Sources at the Corps headquarters also revealed that all the arrangement for the screening exercises had been concluded, “the CBT aptitude examination has commenced, the Zonal and the State Commandant have been directed to commence supervision on the screening exercise in their jurisdictions, across the country and you can now proceed to your examination center.”
One of the sources said all the shortlisted candidate are expected to attend the text with a valid means of identification; Voters card, National Identity card, Driver licence or other means of Identification and their print out Slip to your examination center.
The senior officer who confided in our correspondent advised applicants to check out their xone and be fully prepared for the examination as invitation for the shortlisted candidate has already be sent and currently ongoing across the zone.
“The essence of the CBT Aptitude Test is to further narrow the numbers of Candidates and it is only those who passed the computerised examination CBT that will be further invited for the next stage. In our previous article, we give you hint on the area of the questions.”
The centers according to the information gathered are as follow:
State Command Under Zone E
IMO, Abia, Akwa Ibom, Cross River ,Ebonyi River and Enugu
State Command Under Zone D
Niger, Zamfara,Sokoto, Kebbi and Kwara
State Command Under Zone C
Bauchi, Gombe, Adamwa, Yobe and Borno
State Command Under Zone B
Kano ,Katsina ,Kano and Jigawa
State Command Under Zone F
Ogun, Edo ,Anambra, Delta and Bayelsa
State Command Under Zone H
Benue, Nasarawa, Plateau, Taraba

Goodnews!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) ... (343) (Reply)

2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.