Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,292 members, 7,829,667 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps - Jobs/Vacancies (171) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps (1187420 Views)

Ekiti: TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2019. How To Apply / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) ... (343) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by ndyfaby: 3:40pm On Sep 12, 2020
One of the top recommended WordPress providers by WordPress.org. Enjoy hassle-free WordPress installation on all accounts. Trained experts are here to help 24/7. Our robust help center includes guides, video tutorials and more.

Affordable WordPress hosting secured by true WordPress experts

Fast, easy, and secure WordPress hosting in minutes.
Automatic WordPress Install and Updates
Free SSL Certificate Included
FREE Domain Name for 1st Year

Powering Over 2 Million Websites Worldwide
Check out the Plans and the Offers
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by somethinggood(m): 3:59pm On Sep 12, 2020
“In the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps NSCDC, our top priority is the wellbeing of our country and community.

“We are monitoring the ongoing Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation and are continuing to follow the latest Government advice.

“To keep everyone as safe as possible, we have decided to put on hold our recruitment process but all shortlisted applications remain ‘live’.”

https://dailytrust.com/nscdc-recruitment-process-is-on-hold-commandant-general

Let's wait until the 18/19th September, for those saying cancel, next year, etc. Take note
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by henriettadan90: 4:22pm On Sep 12, 2020
somethinggood:
“In the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps NSCDC, our top priority is the wellbeing of our country and community.

“We are monitoring the ongoing Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation and are continuing to follow the latest Government advice.

“To keep everyone as safe as possible, we have decided to put on hold our recruitment process but all shortlisted applications remain ‘live’.”

Let's wait until the 18/19th September, for those saying cancel, next year, etc. Take note

But this information was stated on 18th June. It's not recent. Though I'm praying that everyone gets to know their fate as regards the recruitment this year.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by somethinggood(m): 4:28pm On Sep 12, 2020
henriettadan90:

But this information was stated on 18th June. It's not recent. Though I'm praying that everyone gets to know their fate as regards the recruitment this year.
are things not picking up already?
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by mimick(m): 10:27pm On Sep 12, 2020
somethinggood:

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by mimick(m): 10:32pm On Sep 12, 2020
You are a confused person, wasnt you posted earlier on that SMS notification will be rolling out btw 18th /19th of this month n shortly you posted outdated statement by NSCDC released in june this year.. Nawa for you.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Emily22(m): 7:08am On Sep 13, 2020
mimick:
You are a confused person, wasnt you posted earlier on that SMS notification will be rolling out btw 18th /19th of this month n shortly you posted outdated statement by NSCDC released in june this year.. Nawa for you.

so you sev notice

that lad is high on cow dung grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

how some guys go dey wait for sms on the 18/19 dey still funny me

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by 10BabyApple: 7:49am On Sep 13, 2020
Best meet your connection working on the job instead of waiting on Nairaland.... A secret and an advice
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by somethinggood(m): 7:56am On Sep 13, 2020
mimick:
how do u mean by me being confused? I only quoted a statement from June to back up my info... Am I not better than you whose next month no dey finish? undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by somethinggood(m): 7:57am On Sep 13, 2020
Emily22:

so you sev notice

that lad is high on cow dung grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

how some guys go dey wait for sms on the 18/19 dey still funny me

if not for the respect I have for the last word in Ur signature... Be careful

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Emily22(m): 8:05am On Sep 13, 2020
somethinggood:
if not for the respect I have for the last word in Ur signature... Be careful

LWKM.....U too stop spamming the thread with 2015 infos grin grin grin grin grin
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by CalebLebsco56(m): 3:25pm On Sep 13, 2020
I wonder why we attack each other on this trend instead of being positive to each other
We have not gotten the job sef, but attacking each other with words...i wonder when we get the job, what will happen..
We are tired reading your insults attack...
We only need Legits info here....
I called my connect yesterday He said they are still working..but i should pray harder because there is pressure for Those with Bsc certificate

3 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by esit1001: 4:35pm On Sep 13, 2020
Hmmm
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by samsard(m): 5:04pm On Sep 13, 2020
'My connect' is the most unreliable starting phrase on any recruitment thread. You'll only think otherwise if you're new to recruitment.

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Emily22(m): 2:01am On Sep 14, 2020
samsard:
'My connect' is the most unreliable starting phrase on any recruitment thread. You'll only think otherwise if you're new to recruitment.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by damibjs: 9:06am On Sep 14, 2020
Any info from our sources association?
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by sagerasaq: 9:25am On Sep 14, 2020
damibjs:

If you have connect go and collect your appointment letter. People don collect. Some they brought it home for them. 100% sure.
Don't care if yu believe it or not
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Hawie23luv: 10:29am On Sep 14, 2020
sagerasaq:

If you have connect go and collect your appointment letter. People don collect. Some they brought it home for them. 100% sure.

congratulations..

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Uzosaint(m): 10:55am On Sep 14, 2020
No be SMS abi Mail Again
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by pappydeewhy: 11:01am On Sep 14, 2020
damibjs:
Oga damibj,I trust your source pass any other.Pls can I P.M you?
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Uzosaint(m): 11:11am On Sep 14, 2020
Oga Dambij wats the latest and correct info@the moment.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Sharpson25(m): 11:58am On Sep 14, 2020
Pls any want who collect i p l
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by DollarBuddy: 1:48pm On Sep 14, 2020
sagerasaq:

Wrong, nobody has gotten APL bro.

I put it to you that Nscdc has not given any APL to anyone.

We're expectant that they'll begin to contact soon.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Hawie23luv: 2:25pm On Sep 14, 2020
you can't say connect pass connect ooo... so you think people who are on the list of HOR n senator will get appointment letter same time with us that as no connection.

if you don't know dey will distribute the letters to show the good work dey are doing in there representative area.

so is possible.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Nobody: 3:58pm On Sep 14, 2020
Hawie23luv:
you can't say connect pass connect ooo... so you think people who are on the list of HOR n senator will get appointment letter same time with us that as no connection.

if you don't know dey will distribute the letters to show the good work dey are doing in there representative area.

so is possible.
Nothing like what you just type here. Forget all those senators hype things
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by HarunaWest(m): 5:00pm On Sep 14, 2020
DollarBuddy:

Wrong, nobody has gotten APL bro.

I put it to you that Nscdc has given any APL to anyone.

We're expectant that they'll begin to contact soon.
Replacement candidates have gotten... But put your mind at rest...They will camp together with the recruited guys...

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Danielomisco(m): 5:14pm On Sep 14, 2020
HarunaWest:
Replacement candidates have gotten... But put your mind at rest...They will camp together with the recruited guys...
bro when now?what is holding this thing,cbt neva even hold to tlk more of final screening fa.

3 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by OAMAXWELL1: 5:51pm On Sep 14, 2020
Lemme ask this place. Do people who get replacement pay for the form? Asking for someone
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by OAMAXWELL1: 5:54pm On Sep 14, 2020
Lemme ask this please. Do people who get replacement pay for the form? Asking for someone.

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by eddie7: 6:17pm On Sep 14, 2020
OAMAXWELL1:
Lemme ask this please. Do people who get replacement pay for the form? Asking for someone.
No forms are issued but huge payments are made for these replacements

3 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by HarunaWest(m): 8:41pm On Sep 14, 2020
Danielomisco:
bro when now?what is holding this thing,cbt neva even hold to tlk more of final screening fa.
stop being desperate.. Buhari govt doesn't give an F... If not, who hands an incompetent CG an extra 6 months just to finish recruitment.. 3 months into it now, he doesn't know his right from left yet...The latest they are doing now is handing replacement letters to cronies and ilks alike. Take your mind off it... If it comes, it comes. But it's this year and very soon.

7 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Emily22(m): 8:59pm On Sep 14, 2020
HarunaWest:
stop being desperate.. Buhari govt doesn't give an F... If not, who hands an incompetent CG an extra 6 months just to finish recruitment.. 3 months into it now, he doesn't know his right from left yet...The latest they are doing now is handing replacement letters to cronies and ilks alike. Take your mind off it... If it comes, it comes. But it's this year and very soon.

abeg tell dem o

this thread funny

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) ... (343) (Reply)

2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.