Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,752 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps - Jobs/Vacancies (195) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps (1185446 Views)

Ekiti: TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2019. How To Apply / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) ... (343) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Karac: 6:43am On Dec 01, 2020
tocin44:

Alright thanks. The printout should contain the CBT centre I guess.

It will
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by SirLiquidGold: 7:12am On Dec 01, 2020
just 5 days interval to the test. good morning my people. good luck
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Happyset: 7:29am On Dec 01, 2020
For those who need past questions
Check here

CBT: NIS, NSCDC Test Recruitment Schedule Released (Download Past Questions) - YGist!
https://www.ygist.com.ng/2020/11/cbt-nis-nscdc-test-recruitment-schedule-released/

3 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by PrinceFola(m): 7:39am On Dec 01, 2020
As we are all waiting for NSDCS SMS and email notifications today, I pray that God Almighty will count us Worthy to be among the successful ones in Jesus Name!!! Iyanu Rere Mashele Loruko Jesu!!!! Let's keep staying strong Guys!
Good morning!

8 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by GStarr: 7:47am On Dec 01, 2020
We are currently enrolling applicants for online tutorial masterclass on Nigeria civil defense corps

The tutorial will cover general aptitude test questions and answers on General mathematics, verbal reasoning and use of English plus Nigeria current affairs

To get started, kindly send your whatsapp number to geexclusive4@gmail.com

3 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Adeapex(m): 8:28am On Dec 01, 2020
PrinceFola:
As we are all waiting for NSDCS SMS and email notifications today, I pray that God Almighty will count us Worthy to be among the successful ones in Jesus Name!!! Iyanu Rere Mashele Loruko Jesu!!!! Let's keep staying strong Guys!
Good morning!

Amen.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by frankcoboy(m): 9:03am On Dec 01, 2020
PrinceFola:
Good morning!
Amen.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by nathan77(m): 9:19am On Dec 01, 2020
Please with the help of Almighty God, anybody that have past questions papers of Nigeria Civil Defence should please send it to me on. nathanribigbe77@gmail.com. thanks u indeed, God bless u.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by GoldenDee: 9:46am On Dec 01, 2020
Join our online tutorial starting this evening.

Hop in now by sending your whatsapp number goldengee9@gmail.com
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by teddy77(m): 9:59am On Dec 01, 2020
Thank you

Happyset:
For those who need past questions
Check here

CBT: NIS, NSCDC Test Recruitment Schedule Released (Download Past Questions) - YGist!
https://www.ygist.com.ng/2020/11/cbt-nis-nscdc-test-recruitment-schedule-released/

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by frankcoboy(m): 10:58am On Dec 01, 2020
Please house help me with this, is it that all those that uploaded there certificate number will go for the test. Or they'll do new shortlist again, please urgent answer.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Kebaba(m): 11:52am On Dec 01, 2020
frankcoboy:
Please house help me with this, is it that all those that uploaded there certificate number will go for the test. Or they'll do new shortlist again, please urgent answer.

Wait for the invitation first
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by nobsalis: 11:57am On Dec 01, 2020
Who don receive the SMS or email here pls.

Pls screenshot let's see how it's like
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Nobody: 12:00pm On Dec 01, 2020
nobsalis:

Nawa o, time never reach na. They said from 6pm on 1st December.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by PrinceFola(m): 12:00pm On Dec 01, 2020
nobsalis:

Let us wait till evening time now..... They said 6pm.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Musa2018(m): 12:19pm On Dec 01, 2020
what about NDLEA now They no want us again abi

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Parisleo: 12:35pm On Dec 01, 2020
Kaeboy:
Kaeboy what's up

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Parisleo: 12:39pm On Dec 01, 2020
frankcoboy:
Franco boy...there is no exams again this year ooo.the exams can't hold na..y are u asking us for shortlist etc...u don't just stay in one dark corner of ur crib and send a message to the public group that exams can't hold again this year..so bold, like a village head master giving morning assembly...here u are asking about the shortlist...pls it's best u send messages that u are sure of to the group and not the one that ur little narrowed mind is telling u

7 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by efikboii(m): 1:12pm On Dec 01, 2020
breaking news
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Rubzz(m): 1:21pm On Dec 01, 2020
Kaeboy:
Ooh i taught it was 6am
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by nuradeen011(m): 1:24pm On Dec 01, 2020
MINISTRY OF INTERIOR
ABUJA

PRESS RELEASE
INTERIOR MINISTRY PARTNERS JAMB FOR TRANSPARENT RECRUITMENT

The Ministry of Interior has reaffirmed its commitment to collaborating with the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) in the conduct of its forthcoming Computer-Based Aptitude Test for recruitment into the Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) and the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) with a view to ensuring transparency, equity and justice in the process.

The collaboration which is aimed at providing all eligible and qualified Nigerians who applied for various posts in the Services under the Ministry’s watch is to further give our teeming youths equal opportunity to be employed into the Services is also in line with the present administration’s policy thrust of ensuring transparency in the conduct of government business.

It would be recalled that the Minister of Interior and Chairman, Civil Defence, Correctional, Fire and Immigration Services Board (CDCFIB), Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola recently assured Nigerians that the Ministry will ensure transparency in the recruitment processes in to the services; to this end, the Ministry has concluded arrangements with the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board to conduct the aptitude test for eligible candidates into the Nigeria Immigration Service on the 7th of December 2020 while that of the NSCDC is expected to hold 8th December, 2020 in the 36 States of the Federation and the federal capital territory.

The Ministry has also worked out modalities to enable qualified candidates access the notification for the aptitude tests for CBAT from 6pm on 1st December, 2020 through their e-mail addresses and phone numbers.
Accordingly, all candidates who applied for NIS are expected to visit the Website of the Service at https://immigrationrecruitment.org.ng while those who applied for NSCDC and subsequently updated their educational records are to visit https://cdfipb.careers to print individual letters of invitation.

SIGNED

Mohammed Manga
Director (Press & Public Relations)
For: Honourable Minister
1st December, 2020
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by PrinceFola(m): 1:25pm On Dec 01, 2020
Parisleo:

Franco boy...there is no exams again this year ooo.the exams can't hold na..y are u asking us for shortlist etc...u don't just stay in one dark corner of ur crib and send a message to the public group that exams can't hold again this year..so bold, like a village head master giving morning assembly...here u are asking about the shortlist...pls it's best u send messages that u are sure of to the group and not the one that ur little narrowed mind is telling u
mad ooh grin grin grin grin grin
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by frankcoboy(m): 1:25pm On Dec 01, 2020
Parisleo:

so what are you saying, go and sleep somewhere if you don't have any meaningful thing to say.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by PrinceFola(m): 1:26pm On Dec 01, 2020
efikboii:
breaking news
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by onyioyeezah(f): 1:31pm On Dec 01, 2020
PrinceFola:
Good morning!
amen
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Adeapex(m): 2:06pm On Dec 01, 2020
Uspic:
Location could be different. I wasn't shortlisted to update my credentials though, but I am praying Immigration invites me

Was there a time we were asked to do this because I don't think I did mine as well ?
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by HarunaWest(m): 2:06pm On Dec 01, 2020
onyioyeezah:
amen
aunty...ete me yah?
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Uspic(m): 2:10pm On Dec 01, 2020
For NSCDC, I don't think so. But for immigration, Yes. In the case of NSCDC, it's most likely going to be the state you used as your permanent home address
Adeapex:

Was there a time we were asked to do this because I don't think I did mine as well ?
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by onyioyeezah(f): 2:15pm On Dec 01, 2020
HarunaWest:

aunty...ete me yah?
ete odahi, avoh. Anyiri ume ononi
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Adeapex(m): 2:19pm On Dec 01, 2020
Uspic:
For NSCDC, I don't think so. But for immigration, Yes. In the case of NSCDC, it's most likely going to be the state you used as your permanent home address

Did you mean NSCDC didn't ask us to update our credentials ?
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by HarunaWest(m): 2:21pm On Dec 01, 2020
onyioyeezah:
ete odahi, avoh. Anyiri ume ononi
abi oo..aboza vana jayzi 6pm grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) ... (343) (Reply)

2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.