Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,978 members, 7,828,461 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps - Jobs/Vacancies (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps (1187162 Views)

Ekiti: TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2019. How To Apply / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (343) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by fabem(m): 10:08am On Sep 04, 2019
The application will soon close in the next 4 - 5days from now.

Is not too late to apply. You can apply yourself once you have all the Infos available and passport.

If you have any issues applying, you want guidelines or you want us to apply for you, contact us at;

Instinct Computer Consult

Call/Whatsapp: 08029359634

Thank You.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by damoceile: 10:15am On Sep 04, 2019
fabem:

There is no guarantor form for the recruitment.

thanks, why then are these ppl upbeat disturbing themselves over what's not? Nigerians can be very funny..
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by evelynluv(f): 11:09am On Sep 04, 2019
Please I have some issue and I need assistant from anyone, I pick the wrong position but now I need to change before i will submit my application, but am unable to do the changes because the position category is not showing, just blank. Thanks.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by deeza4mum: 12:57pm On Sep 04, 2019
evelynluv:
Please I have some issue and I need assistant from anyone, I pick the wrong position but now I need to change before i will submit my application, but am unable to do the changes because the position category is not showing, just blank. Thanks.

I will advise you just start afresh by using different email. Hope you have not submitted that one?
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Godzygodzy: 1:06pm On Sep 04, 2019
Someone just told me that some people have been coming to him to sign guarantors form. I am confused
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Kpako1(m): 2:56pm On Sep 04, 2019
Godzygodzy:
Someone just told me that some people have been coming to him to sign guarantors form. I am confused
So what's your own?
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by evelynluv(f): 4:09pm On Sep 04, 2019
deeza4mum:

I will advise you just start afresh by using different email. Hope you have not submitted that one?
thanks
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by PweetyHitee(f): 4:16pm On Sep 04, 2019
Good day, pls when is the last day for application and the test mbok.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by yetunsbay(m): 5:26pm On Sep 04, 2019
PweetyHitee:
Aunty Itunu, u're Ewa !

On 7th

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by gentlejin(m): 5:26pm On Sep 04, 2019
PweetyHitee:

11:59 pm 07/09/19 closing date

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by empire2017(m): 6:31pm On Sep 04, 2019
fabem:

Login into the portal. Click on application set up, choose the one you want to edit. then click save. It is as simple as that.
please I searched for the application set up but couldn't find it.... please help me on how to locate it
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Fatasy(m): 7:11pm On Sep 04, 2019
please hope that is not double application as it is stated that double application is not allowed and leads to disqualification.

fabem:

Login into the portal. Click on application set up, choose the one you want to edit. then click save. It is as simple as that.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by kokoletboy(m): 8:53pm On Sep 04, 2019
Pl
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Julidab: 10:34pm On Sep 04, 2019
please what should I do. I have created email. that first stage that you will put the one u are applying for, is blank. just white. what should I do. should I restart with another email
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by kokoletboy(m): 2:36am On Sep 05, 2019
Yes. You have mistakenly chosen one, just use a new email
Julidab:
please what should I do. I have created email. that first stage that you will put the one u are applying for, is blank. just white. what should I do. should I restart with another email
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by fabem(m): 6:04am On Sep 05, 2019
Fatasy:
please hope that is not double application as it is stated that double application is not allowed and leads to disqualification.

Is not double application as you still maintain same name and application number.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by fabem(m): 6:08am On Sep 05, 2019
empire2017:
please I searched for the application set up but couldn't find it.... please help me on how to locate it

If you are using phone, you will see it once you sign in, application setup will bring all the personal information, available jobs, schools details, exam details, tertiary, passport and submit button.

But if you are using system/computer/laptop, once you login, it won't bring any application set up, you will just see all the menu aforementioned above in vertical forms, just click the sub menu you want to edit and it will open.

I will advice you use phone (Google Chrome Browser)

If you still don't get it, then chat me up on WhatsApp.

Thanks.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Fatasy(m): 6:09am On Sep 05, 2019
OK boss tnks

fabem:

Is not double application as you still maintain same name and application number.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by fabem(m): 6:10am On Sep 05, 2019
Julidab:

Click on agency, choose NSCDC, then wait for few seconds, it will load all the position, then choose the one that suit your qualification.

The browser you are using or sometimes network is the reason why you are experiencing such and if you try it again and same happen, use another browser.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by fabem(m): 6:13am On Sep 05, 2019
Fatasy:
OK boss tnks
You are welcome sir.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by SeanBeulah(m): 9:42am On Sep 05, 2019
deliman07:

How can I go about it?

Login your account using Google chrome. From the drop down, locate the where you want to made the changes and click on edit. Once done, save it and you're good to go. Your acknowledgement number remains the same while it's gets updated
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by TeeGrace77(m): 9:57am On Sep 05, 2019
evelynluv:
I did the same mistake, but I changed it back even when I already submitted. Send me DM maybe I can help u.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Mikeafolabi(m): 10:46am On Sep 05, 2019
fabem:
The application will soon close in the next 4 - 5days from now.

Is not too late to apply. You can apply yourself once you have all the Infos available and passport.

If you have any issues applying, you want guidelines or you want us to apply for you, contact us at;

Call/Whatsapp: 08029359634

Thank You.

I have a problem registering On NSCDC Site. I don't know why i can't go beyond filling Personal information only.
Please help

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by yusufhaji(m): 2:18pm On Sep 05, 2019
Please who has successfully downloaded his acknowledgement slip and guarantors form. Kindly tell me how u did it
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by yusufhaji(m): 2:24pm On Sep 05, 2019
fabem:
Hi Guys,

I hope applicants here are not having issues with their applications? If there is any and they want guidelines, they should quote me here in other to respond to their questions.

Or if they want us to apply for you, contact us;

Thanks.

Happy weekend to you all.
please how can I edit my primary/secondary education section of the application?
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Emmiola: 2:30pm On Sep 05, 2019
yusufhaji:
Please who has successfully downloaded his acknowledgement slip and guarantors form. Kindly tell me how u did it
For the acknowledgement slip, try n use a system to download it, it kept bringing error message when I used my phone. No guarantor's form
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by yusufhaji(m): 2:41pm On Sep 05, 2019
please how can I edit my primary/secondary education section of the application?
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by yusufhaji(m): 2:41pm On Sep 05, 2019
please how can I edit my primary/secondary education section of the application after submitting
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Ifiegboria(m): 3:15pm On Sep 05, 2019
When should I print the acknowledgement form? should be before/after submission? Can I login at a later date to print it as I don't have a printer at home? Thanks
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Sisipaul(m): 3:29pm On Sep 05, 2019
Pls, add me: 08062909871
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by MrRabbi(m): 4:23pm On Sep 05, 2019
Contact me for your Trade Test certificate

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by fabem(m): 8:32pm On Sep 05, 2019
yusufhaji:

If you are using phone, you will see it once you sign in, application setup will bring all the personal information, available jobs, schools details, exam details, tertiary, passport and submit button.
But if you are using system/computer/laptop, once you login, it won't bring any application set up, you will just see all the menu aforementioned above in vertical forms, just click the sub menu you want to edit and it will open.
I will advice you use phone (Google Chrome Browser)
If you still don't get it, then chat me up on WhatsApp.
Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (343) (Reply)

2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.