Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,075 members, 7,811,014 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:42 PM

NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps - Jobs/Vacancies (251) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps (1184169 Views)

Ekiti: TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2019. How To Apply / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) ... (343) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Rabz4real(m): 6:11pm On Jul 06, 2021
olabode23:
The way am looking at it, they may cancel the ongoing recruitment and start another one afresh maybe next year. When they changed the former CG that started this particular recruitment in February, I knew issues like these will come up because there's no continuity in Nigeria.

Then, our suffering will be in vein. It's a pity we found ourselves in this Country.

2 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by OloriVin(f): 10:01pm On Jul 06, 2021
Dannyxy:
the minister has pass for nscdc, and fire..so just be patient, in the coming weeks..
Abeg, any hope for us?
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by meetgaya: 7:30am On Jul 07, 2021
jeffsticky:
It's exactly 7months now since we sat for the CBT conducted by Jamb. I wish we can be fair to ourselves for once in this country, I wish there is a way we can force Jamb or NSCDC to publish the results online let the best candidates proceed to the next stage of the recruitment. But it won't be done because some group of robbers (politicians) have anointed candidates they want to impose.

I have seen graduates who are exceptionally good, graduates that can make a difference in this country if given the opportunity to serve. But their rights have been denied because the have no one to help them.

Almost every MDA at the states and federal level is filled up with incompetent hands, hence the reason we cannot progress as a nation. It's rather unfortunate but I pray our generation will do what is right when we finally take over from this gang of criminals.

7 months only? Ask custom candidates how long they stayed after cbt. It was about 14 months that is a year plus 2 months. And it is 4 months after screening.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by jeffsticky: 8:44am On Jul 07, 2021
meetgaya:

7 months only? Ask custom candidates how long they stayed after cbt. It was about 14 months that is a year plus 2 months. And it is 4 months after screening.
Oh my goodness!
Who we offend for this country. It's obvious they want to keep all the federal jobs until it's few months to 2023 general election.

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by nuradeen011(m): 10:43am On Jul 07, 2021
This is the month we are all waiting for just keep praying we are getting closer and closer

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Danielomisco(m): 10:55am On Jul 07, 2021
nuradeen011:
This is the month we are all waiting for just keep praying we are getting closer and closer
you dint see official news from them?it has being suspended!

3 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by jeffsticky: 11:10am On Jul 07, 2021
nuradeen011:
I guess you are not aware

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by nuradeen011(m): 11:33am On Jul 07, 2021
Danielomisco:
you dint see official news from them?it has being suspended!
yes i saw it, and i still believe the list might not exceed this month

5 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Dannyxy(m): 12:37pm On Jul 07, 2021
So that they suspended it, means they are not holding again right lol..
You guys be panicking for nothing..
Theh said no list has been released, so they are literally telling you to be patient till they release the list..

The c.g was at the board yesterday...

5 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by nuradeen011(m): 12:43pm On Jul 07, 2021
Dannyxy:
Theh said no list has been released, so they are literally telling you to be patient till they release the list..

You are correct boss
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Rabz4real(m): 1:05pm On Jul 07, 2021
Dannyxy:

Please give us hope cos this thing is becoming somtin else. How soon do you think this list can be released?

2 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by SA25(m): 2:44pm On Jul 07, 2021
All of u should calm down, by next week, all of u will have rest of mind and praise God

4 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Rabz4real(m): 2:49pm On Jul 07, 2021
SA25:
All of u should calm down, by next week, all of u will have rest of mind and praise God

We pray so
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Popson09: 3:14pm On Jul 07, 2021
SA25:
Noted
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Danielomisco(m): 3:19pm On Jul 07, 2021
SA25:
prediction, prayer or confirmed statement?

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Makavelli099(m): 3:39pm On Jul 07, 2021
To me it doesn't look it was suspended, it's just a press statement against scammers, we've waited 7 months, so being said it's on hold isn't a new thing....na una de shout update, so that's the update they gave us.

2 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Happyset: 4:10pm On Jul 07, 2021
Recruitment: NDLEA Releases 2nd Batch Of NASS List, Updates Narcotic Officer Cadre (See List, Dates, Training Venues) - YGist!
https://www.ygist.com.ng/2021/07/recruitment-ndlea-releases-2nd-batch-of-nass-list-updates-narcotic-officer-cadre-see-list-dates-training-venues/

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by jeffsticky: 4:57pm On Jul 07, 2021
Happyset:
Recruitment: NDLEA Releases 2nd Batch Of NASS List, Updates Narcotic Officer Cadre (See List, Dates, Training Venues) - YGist!
https://www.ygist.com.ng/2021/07/recruitment-ndlea-releases-2nd-batch-of-nass-list-updates-narcotic-officer-cadre-see-list-dates-training-venues/
Wow! Thanks for the update
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by PrinceFola(m): 6:22pm On Jul 07, 2021
Makavelli099:
To me it doesn't look it was suspended, it's just a press statement against scammers, we've waited 7 months, so being said it's on hold isn't a new thing....na una de shout update, so that's the update they gave us.
Exactly boss!!! You're right! Just a guide against scammers
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by PrinceFola(m): 6:23pm On Jul 07, 2021
Dannyxy:

Thank you always boss..... We hope to see the list soon
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by oteikwu16(m): 11:13pm On Jul 07, 2021
Dannyxy:

Thanks boss for always updating us always... When I finally get this job, I will surely look for u so I can show my appreciation.

3 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Folsbal(f): 8:40am On Jul 08, 2021
With the slow down in this process is it possible NIS and NSCDC will go for training this year?
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by happy662(m): 8:47am On Jul 08, 2021
Folsbal:
With the slow down in this process is it possible NIS and NSCDC will go for training this year?
jamb question
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Folsbal(f): 12:30pm On Jul 08, 2021
Common sense is not common anyways
happy662:
jamb question
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by PrinceFola(m): 4:47pm On Jul 08, 2021
happy662:
jamb question
Haba!!! Answer him if you have the answer bro..mm
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by PrinceFola(m): 4:48pm On Jul 08, 2021
Folsbal:
Common sense is not common anyways
Easy bro
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by blaccsparrow(f): 4:48pm On Jul 08, 2021
happy662:
jamb question

You don't have to be rude. Everyone hoping on NSCDC is stressed out already.

A kind word won't cost you a dime.

If you can't be nice, at least, be still.

The world is a small town; be kind.

13 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Sharpson25(m): 7:46pm On Jul 08, 2021
Nscdc is jaga jaga

3 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by teddy77(m): 12:22pm On Jul 09, 2021
They will soon use the new delta covid variant case that has just been discovered in Nigeria as another excuse to continue extending the release of the so called list.

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by PrinceFola(m): 1:46pm On Jul 09, 2021
teddy77:
They will soon use the new delta covid variant case that has just been discovered in Nigeria as another excuse to continue extending the release of the so called list.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin what Nigeria Govt can't do, does not exist grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Sharpson25(m): 10:07am On Jul 10, 2021
Any news

(1) (2) (3) ... (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) ... (343) (Reply)

2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.