Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps - Jobs/Vacancies (298) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps (1186101 Views)

Ekiti: TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2019. How To Apply / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) ... (343) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Muanya22(m): 2:08pm On Dec 17, 2021
Johnn247:
When I told u guys that d CG is the one holding the List, everyone here almost killed me with words, some said..Bros u don't know anything, na the board the do recruitment...if only u guys know the power that CG has. Nobody can do anything without his permission for now

When is the list likely to be released?
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Omobabaemili(m): 2:16pm On Dec 17, 2021
Muanya22:

When is the list likely to be released?
next year
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Muanya22(m): 2:49pm On Dec 17, 2021
Omobabaemili:
next year

Oga be calming down and let those with information say it. Nobody is happy with the situation of things but we also should not say things out of mockery.

3 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by cleish(m): 1:37am On Dec 18, 2021
Devifeoluwa:
The same thing here, i am a PHP developer.
nice one wink wink

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by nuradeen011(m): 8:59am On Dec 18, 2021
Good morning applicants

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Bestlink5: 9:22am On Dec 18, 2021
Good. Correction @ YEARS

2 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Bestlink5: 9:24am On Dec 18, 2021
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Epistasis(m): 10:09am On Dec 18, 2021
nuradeen011:
Good morning applicants
grin cool
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Sharpson25(m): 10:14am On Dec 18, 2021
Nscdc language very soon next week everyday
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Epistasis(m): 10:28am On Dec 18, 2021
Sharpson25:
Nscdc language very soon next week everyday
Let's see what this coming week will birth...
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Ozen: 1:16pm On Dec 18, 2021
If June 12th was cancelled and heaven did not fall, don't think NSCDC 2019 recruitment will be any big deal to discard.

Nigeria can really wield surprises with reckless abandon.

As this thing don delay till this time without any reasonable cause, I hope it doesn't eventually end up like June 12.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Epistasis(m): 1:29pm On Dec 18, 2021
Ozen:
If June 12th was cancelled and heaven did not fall, don't think NSCDC 2019 recruitment will be any big deal to discard.

As this thing don delay till this time without any reasonable cause, I hope it doesn't eventually end up like June 12.

Why will the recruitment be cancelled...abeg pack well!!!

2 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Omobabaemili(m): 2:56pm On Dec 18, 2021
Ozen:

..nice write up bro grin grin
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Muanya22(m): 5:45pm On Dec 18, 2021
Ozen:

Let's not say things out of frustration. Haba!!!!

2 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Muanya22(m): 5:47pm On Dec 18, 2021
Omobabaemili:
..nice write up bro grin grin

What is so nice about the write up. The prayer we should be praying is when they eventually release the list our names should be included.

2 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Epistasis(m): 7:43pm On Dec 18, 2021
Muanya22:

What is so nice about the write up. The prayer we should be praying is when they eventually release the list our names should be included.

You are very correct my man. That should be everybody's prayer. If that happens before the end of 2021, my song will be like the Psalmist... The Almighty God crowned 2021 with His goodness for me. I know my God will favour me and many of us on this platform at the end of the day.
Iyanu asele in Jesus name.

2 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by bigcole(m): 8:02pm On Dec 18, 2021
Make Dem finally complete the recruitment ooo
Epistasis:

You are very correct my man. That should be everybody's prayer. If that happens before the end of 2021, my song will be like the Psalmist... The Almighty God crowned 2021 with His goodness for me. I know my God will favour me and many of us on this platform at the end of the day.
Iyanu asele in Jesus name.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Muanya22(m): 8:16pm On Dec 18, 2021
bigcole:
Make Dem finally complete the recruitment ooo

Na our prayer be that. No be cancellation matter.

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by rittyben(f): 9:24pm On Dec 18, 2021
Harunawest. How far?
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by HarunaWest(m): 5:18am On Dec 19, 2021
rittyben:
Harunawest. How far?
Gaskiya. Spoke to my bros last week, he said January issa goal. NSCDC has a pressing issue which is promotion and outstanding arrears of promoted personnel. He was like if this is not sorted, recruitment will keep being on pause cos they are not motivated. That CG promised to fix the grievances by early january latest.

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Ozen: 7:56am On Dec 19, 2021
HarunaWest:

Gaskiya. Spoke to my bros last week, he said January issa goal. NSCDC has a pressing issue which is promotion and outstanding arrears of promoted personnel. He was like if this is not sorted, recruitment will keep being on pause cos they are not motivated. That CG promised to fix the grievances by early january latest.
Kai, na so them talk last year o.
Now they are repeating same statement now.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by rittyben(f): 8:08am On Dec 19, 2021
HarunaWest:

Thanks for the update. That is what an officer told me also. Though he didn't mention January.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Omobabaemili(m): 8:31am On Dec 19, 2021
So we should be expecting list now by January not dis month again
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Sharpson25(m): 8:41am On Dec 19, 2021
The information of Mr Dannyxy is the only good information from strong source not from friend or brother e.t.c we are waiting to see Mr Dannyxy new posting now
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by DANSANI2020: 8:42am On Dec 19, 2021
arunaWest:

some one told me the issues of promotion has been resolved ,that they did promotion last two months,what is holding d list now is mode of training ,that d ministry want Nscdc to conduct training in all state commands just like what d immigration did,but d cg want it to be done at training school.And he said within this week they will decide and list will be release,and documentation will commence in January
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Omobabaemili(m): 8:48am On Dec 19, 2021
Omo I don taya with different info everyday every seconds....

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by ameenullerhh: 8:49am On Dec 19, 2021
Story upon story, I really want to get the NSCDC thing outta my head-- they should just release the list already. I want to move on please!!!

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by carmaldyn: 11:12am On Dec 19, 2021
ameenullerhh:
Story upon story, I really want to get the NSCDC thing outta my head-- they should just release the list already. I want to move on please!!!

Same here
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Ozen: 11:20am On Dec 19, 2021
The best way to walk through this country is to walk by faith and not by sight.

Because Nigeria will always naturally go contratry to what is reassuring to the sight.

Na just faith this country requires.

2 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Epistasis(m): 11:39am On Dec 19, 2021
Ozen:
The best way to walk through this country is to walk by faith and not by sight.

Because Nigeria will always naturally go contratry to what is reassuring to the sight.

Na just faith this country requires.

Very valid.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by GenId: 12:53pm On Dec 19, 2021
carmaldyn:

Same here

Whatch out this week.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by ameenullerhh: 12:59pm On Dec 19, 2021
GenId:

Whatch out this week.

Any news? Kindly share. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) ... (343) (Reply)

2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.