Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,408 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps - Jobs/Vacancies (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps (1187391 Views)

Ekiti: TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2019. How To Apply / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (343) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by toppzzyy: 10:53pm On Sep 09, 2019
guys I couldn't print the acknowledgement slip, can anyone be of help?
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Rebranded66(f): 11:36pm On Sep 09, 2019
Gudevening frds, i heard d screening is holdin on d 9 and 10 September how tru is dis information pls and where is d screening venue.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by cameeeeel(m): 11:57pm On Sep 09, 2019
Rebranded66:
Gudevening frds, i heard d screening is holdin on d 9 and 10 September how tru is dis information pls and where is d screening venue.
Just ask urself what is today's date

2 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by BChiron: 1:16am On Sep 10, 2019
Sorry, does anyone has the guarantor's form in PDF to send it to me please..
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by damoceile: 5:58am On Sep 10, 2019
BChiron:

what guarantor form??
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by umarshehu58(m): 6:15am On Sep 10, 2019
BChiron:
No guarantor form for now
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by luckykhade: 6:26am On Sep 10, 2019
toppzzyy:
guys I couldn't print the acknowledgement slip, can anyone be of help?
I'm with you on this o,I need help too
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by HarunaWest(m): 7:20am On Sep 10, 2019
luckykhade:
I'm with you on this o,I need help too
There's no Help for you guys...just apply again when next they recruit
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by BChiron: 7:32am On Sep 10, 2019
umarshehu58:

No guarantor form for now

Oh... That's New.. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Crazeworld(m): 8:08am On Sep 10, 2019
If you have your Reference number, I can get the Printout slip for you. WhatsApp link is on my signature.
NB: You have to pay for it

cc luckykhade toppzzyy daben1
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by AGManuel: 8:34am On Sep 10, 2019
A call just came in that there's a chance for me to be enlisted into the force but with a secondary school result. I am a bsc holder, am confused here pls, is it advisable ? can I upgrade later? How is the work as a secondarian? how's the pay like? Will I be making a mistake if I accept the offer?

Pls someone with good information about this should help me out.

And if I can upgrade later, how realistically possible is that? Thanks .
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by umarshehu58(m): 8:41am On Sep 10, 2019
AGManuel:
A call just came in that there's a chance for me to be enlisted into the force but with a secondary school result. I am a bsc holder, am confused here pls, is it advisable ? can I upgrade later? How is the work as a secondarian? how's the pay like? Will I be making a mistake if I accept the offer?

And if I can upgrade letter, how realistically possible is that? Thanks .

Guy accept the offer. Unless if you have other alternatives. No time

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by liketop: 9:03am On Sep 10, 2019
Pls add me 08052251564
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Edyice: 11:13am On Sep 10, 2019
AGManuel:

If you didn't want it ... Just pass it over ... grin
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Ijego: 4:55pm On Sep 10, 2019
AGManuel:

Bro... Half Shoprite bread is better than puf puf... Grab it if it's truly real... Later you will find a way to upgrade.

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by AGManuel: 5:07pm On Sep 10, 2019
Ijego:

Bro... Half Shoprite bread is better than puf puf... Grab it if it's truly real... Later you will find a way to upgrade.

lol �
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by oyonu(m): 6:11pm On Sep 10, 2019
AGManuel:

If am you, i did accept the offer but note that you won't be able to change easily or better still, to upgrade you will need a new degree not the one you currently own as it predated your employment

4 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Kingdolla: 6:25pm On Sep 10, 2019
oyonu:

If am you, i did accept the offer but note that you won't be able to change easily or better still, to upgrade you will need a new degree not the one you currently own as it predated your employment
but why is it like dat
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by nuradeen011(m): 6:29pm On Sep 10, 2019
AGManuel:

how long do you think it will take them to call successful applicants

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by arcnomec(m): 9:34pm On Sep 10, 2019
lonikit:

no referee form for now. keep calm

Good evening bro,pls how true is the information about screening tomorrow?
No SMS or call to that effect, yet someone said tomorrow is screening date for my state(Rivers state)
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by gentlejin(m): 9:48pm On Sep 10, 2019
arcnomec:

Good evening bro,pls how true is the information about screening tomorrow?
No SMS or call to that effect, yet someone said tomorrow is screening date for my state(Rivers state)
Make sure you go for screening o.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by mimick(m): 9:52pm On Sep 10, 2019
Dis regard that info. Its unfounded and unrealistic .

NSCDC probes source of fake online recruitment messages

Following the recruitment advertisement by the Board of Civil Defence, Fire, Immigration and Correctional Services which portal has since closed on the 7th of September, 2019, it has come to the notice of the Management of the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps that some unscrupulous elements has taken advantage of this process to defraud unsuspecting members of the public through sending fake text and online messages stating that the registered candidates for recruitment should check their e-mail messages for their names and shortlisted candidates should report for screening and training at different designated locations in the country.

Noting this gimmicks by fraudsters, the CG while briefing the Management staff at the Corps Headquarters stated categorically that the Civil Defence, Fire, Immigration and Correctional Services Board which is legally responsible for the recruitment exercise into the Corps has not sent out any message to applicants regarding screening time-table or checklist for interview.

Also, that the message going round did not emanate from the Corps. ‘’We hereby inform the general public and all applicants that the names of successful applicants for interview is yet to be shortlisted and no screening dates has been fixed for anyone’’, the CG said. However, compilation of eligible applicants is still on-going and shall soon be shortlisted for interview and further processes. Only successful candidates who registered via the Board official website will be contacted and it will be officially published in conventional media.

The Commandant General, Abdullahi Gana Muhammadu has set up a panel to investigate individuals or group of persons behind the fake messages and in due course they shall be made to face the full wrath of the law.

In the same vein, the Corps uses this medium to warn the general public mostly desperate applicants not to fall victim of the fraudsters peddling fake messages especially on social media and therefore, enjoin all applicants to disregard any false information or directives requesting for any form of payment, screening and training, restating that, the Corps neither contract nor hire anyone to carry out the recruitment exercise on her behalf other than the Board. Therefore, applicants are to seek information from the right source in order not to fall prey of antics of scammers.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by arcnomec(m): 5:55am On Sep 11, 2019
gentlejin:
Make sure you go for screening o.
Are you serious.This kind of impromptu screening. It is well. Thanks for the information
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by DukeJenrus: 8:03am On Sep 11, 2019
People are funny you've just finished applying and names not been published you're here talking of screening

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (343) (Reply)

2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.