Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,839 members, 7,820,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps - Jobs/Vacancies (318) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps (1186290 Views)

Ekiti: TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2019. How To Apply / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) ... (343) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by cleish(m): 4:30pm On Jan 27, 2022
Folsbal:
I got invite today
ASCII

Congratulations, I tap into your grace...
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by ObiaboAdoka(m): 7:26pm On Jan 27, 2022
ClassicJohn:

I have waited for someone to mention this local government part. An officer did a head count by local government and I was the only one from my local government. On the list, I was number 3 but the first 2 candidates were absent so I was to be screened first.

Eventually, a nursing mother was first to screen because of her status. When it got to my turn, after taking my height and chest measurement, I was asked to remove my white top, which I did.

On seeing my body shape, the officer quickly asked if I participate in any sport which I affirmed. He asked for proof and I showed him several pictures of me, playing football at various tournaments!

Against the contention from one officer, he wrote footballer in front of my name. By the time I stumbled on the list just before I left the scene, I was the only one having a comment in front of his name. Others were just ticked.

I decided to ask the implication of the comment from one officer who studied law (I think level 9 or so). He said they have a football team and they place premium on people who do sports.

I left the venue kinda convinced that I had a good chance. Hahahahahaha, so I thought.

So many accusations can come out of this disappointment like faulting the recruitment for not observing federal character principle or accuse one of the top-most officers of corruption (after all as soon as he walked into the venue, he called people by named without looking at any list. Hahahaha. ..you know what that means right?

BUT I will rather focus on the brighter side of life. Perhaps it was God's own directive to me. I remember telling God that if he does not want me to relocate out of the country to somewhere in North-America smiley then he should give me this NSCDC job. He allowed me get to the last stage and if I didn't get it, I am convinced it is because he wants me to exit the country. Although the pain of getting to the last stage exists.

Now i can recommence my TEF, IELTS GENERAL and BCS IT practise and tests which was placed on hold. My Java script courses can now restart too as I build myself for other opportunities.

One thing I know for sure is that GOD NEVER FAILS HIS OWN!!!

To everyone who didn't get in, there are so many things you can do with your life and look back at this disappointment as a push towards the great things you will achieve. I have seen God answer prayers that I thought was impossible. At 28, I gave up on achieving my dream of working in a bank, but by the time God decided to answer my prayers, I got a bank job and it was at the headquarters!!! That's the job I alluded to in one of my previous posts. YOUNG MAN/WOMAN.........TRUST GOD AND BE CONSISTENT IN YOUR EFFORTS.

To all the successful ones, I wish you all the best. OUR COUNTRY is bedevilled with so many problems and I pray you become a solution in your little ways than add to it.

May you NOT be among those mentioned as victims of the hazard that comes with a position in security agencies. Amen!!!

Lest I forget.....journey mercies to you all as you go for the receipts of your APL.

With love from me to you all.
My bro, try and check again cus some names were uploaded today. I pray d shortlist u.

2 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Fiyinola: 9:01pm On Jan 27, 2022
Is uploading still going on, cos I checked now but its still same as before, God show me mercy ooo

3 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by foreveryoung1515(f): 9:42pm On Jan 27, 2022
Julius223pounds:

Replacement is going on.
any link?
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by earnest858: 7:53am On Jan 28, 2022
foreveryoung1515:
any link?
How is the replacement done, did you mean NSCDC replacement?
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by earnest858: 8:01am On Jan 28, 2022
DANSANI2020:
more names were uploaded this morning and still ongoing till tomorrow ,so you can check ur status once again.goodluck
1. Some are to to come for documentation by March, which I think it's second batch. Thanks for the information.

2. Most of those that applied with O'level to level 3 are yet to be shortlisted, only those that applied with Degree and NCE are being converted to level 3. Is there any hope for we thank applied with SSCE to level 3 directly boss. Please answer my question ���
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by HOLYNICEGUY: 8:28am On Jan 28, 2022
earnest858:

1. Some are to to come for documentation by March, which I think it's second batch. Thanks for the information.

2. Most of those that applied with O'level to level 3 are yet to be shortlisted, only those that applied with Degree and NCE are being converted to level 3. Is there any hope for we thank applied with SSCE to level 3 directly boss. Please answer my question ���
false I apply with ssce I was shortlisted
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by HOLYNICEGUY: 8:36am On Jan 28, 2022
I have a big problem when I apply for the job job I made a blunder concerning my age the age on my BVN does not tally with the one on my voters card please during documentation can I edit it because my voter card is 1993 that was was I used during registration while my bvn and my nin is 1989. Can I edit it during documentation please I need your suggestions
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by earnest858: 8:45am On Jan 28, 2022
HOLYNICEGUY:
I said most not all
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by earnest858: 8:47am On Jan 28, 2022
HOLYNICEGUY:
What level, CAII or CAIII ?
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by foreveryoung1515(f): 9:54am On Jan 28, 2022
earnest858:

How is the replacement done, did you mean NSCDC replacement?
I dont know either. Fire not Nscdc
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Success1930: 10:21am On Jan 28, 2022
Good morning my people. Pls what is Mop up in NSCDC? I HEARD THERE WILL BE A MOP UP
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by eddie7: 11:20am On Jan 28, 2022
HOLYNICEGUY:
I have a big problem when I apply for the job job I made a blunder concerning my age the age on my BVN does not tally with the one on my voters card please during documentation can I edit it because my voter card is 1993 that was was I used during registration while my bvn and my nin is 1989. Can I edit it during documentation please I need your suggestions

Use that of BVN & NIN..it's safer especially during verification & during IPPIS capturing
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by earnest858: 2:30pm On Jan 28, 2022
foreveryoung1515:
I dont know either. Fire not Nscdc

Please I'm interested ooo, how can I go about it?
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by earnest858: 4:18pm On Jan 28, 2022
Is there anyone that applied for level 3 (CAIII) with O'level result that has been shortlisted from Ondo State? (Not that you're given oo, you applied for it)
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Mjay30: 4:47pm On Jan 28, 2022
Slot people, how far? Is there hope for next week? Or we wait further
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Danlex: 5:37pm On Jan 28, 2022
Mjay30:
Slot people, how far? Is there hope for next week? Or we wait further
Nothing like slots oga
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Mjay30: 5:42pm On Jan 28, 2022
Danlex:
Nothing like slots oga

Lol, be like you just dey enter this country o, welcome sir, have a wonderful stay sir.

4 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by somanze: 5:42pm On Jan 28, 2022
Danlex:
Nothing like slots oga

Please o, can I use my B.Sc Statement of result for documentation? 2012. Please respond. Thanks
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Howoputey: 5:45pm On Jan 28, 2022
Who else has documentation Monday?
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Danlex: 5:49pm On Jan 28, 2022
somanze:

Please o, can I use my B.Sc Statement of result for documentation? 2012. Please respond. Thanks
Since 2012? I think the statement of result is stale....try get your original now
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by somanze: 5:56pm On Jan 28, 2022
Danlex:
Since 2012? I think the statement of result is stale....try get your original now

Ok
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Success1930: 7:22pm On Jan 28, 2022
Pls can someone explain Wat MOP UP is all about? One of NSCDC mentioned something like MOP and it will happen after documentation.... SOMEONE SHOULD PLS HELP
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by eddie7: 8:00pm On Jan 28, 2022
Congrats to those concerned

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Mummydiogo: 8:49pm On Jan 28, 2022
Please someone should help me with the right link to check my name please.

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by somanze: 9:35pm On Jan 28, 2022
Danlex:

School is saying it might not be ready by next week... I'll try, if it's not, I'll document with statement of result.

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by HOLYNICEGUY: 9:12am On Jan 29, 2022
eddie7:

Use that of BVN & NIN..it's safer especially during verification & during IPPIS capturing
The one I use to apply for the job was 1993 won't it affect I mean like been disqualify if I use 1989 which is the accurate one ?
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by eddie7: 9:43am On Jan 29, 2022
HOLYNICEGUY:
The one I use to apply for the job was 1993 won't it affect I mean like been disqualify if I use 1989 which is the accurate one ?

Ok but does your documentation or screening slip carry DoB?
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Topdaddy(m): 9:45am On Jan 29, 2022
Please have they stopped uploading names?
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by HOLYNICEGUY: 9:55am On Jan 29, 2022
eddie7:

Ok but does your documentation or screening slip carry DoB?
no sir
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by eddie7: 9:56am On Jan 29, 2022
HOLYNICEGUY:
no sir

Use that of BVN & NIN.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by HOLYNICEGUY: 10:15am On Jan 29, 2022
eddie7:

Use that of BVN & NIN.
ok thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) (321) ... (343) (Reply)

2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.