Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,955 members, 7,828,364 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps - Jobs/Vacancies (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps (1187152 Views)

Ekiti: TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2019. How To Apply / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (343) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Olami83: 7:31pm On Nov 03, 2019
dodooo:
The shortlist will be released by God grace on the 15th of this month. Gbam

Fingers crossed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by gentlejin(m): 7:39pm On Nov 03, 2019
dodooo:
Na them. Them don come.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by gentlejin(m): 10:52pm On Nov 03, 2019
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Ozen: 9:05am On Nov 04, 2019
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Ozen: 9:19am On Nov 04, 2019
gentlejin:
https://thenationonlineng.net/over-1-4m-jostle-for-5000-vacancies-in-civil-defence-corps/amp/
Tension is getting higher among the applicants. I know that the highest number of prayers God is receiving from Nigeria this period is about NSCDC recruitment. May God have mercy on us, make hbp no kill person b4 the shortlisting will be out. Na wah. 5k out of 1.4m.
And he spoke about disqualifying applicants whose age are above the required age. So what becomes of those over 30yrs in Nigeria??
God na your hand we dey.

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Sharpson25(m): 12:45pm On Nov 04, 2019
pls add me on whaspp group Nscdc 08025743565
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by frankcoboy(m): 2:20pm On Nov 04, 2019
pls house, can third class graduate get this job?
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by aghocourage(m): 2:23pm On Nov 04, 2019
frankcoboy:

Sure bro!

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Hakinwale01: 2:46pm On Nov 04, 2019
Pls add to me the WhatsApp group pls 07061934666.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by aghocourage(m): 3:14pm On Nov 04, 2019
Hakinwale01:
Pls add to me the WhatsApp group pls 07061934666.

Kindly use this link to join the group.

https:///LrQPVNlri5DEgBYyxzTr3p
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Ozen: 4:19pm On Nov 04, 2019
frankcoboy:
Ehe na
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Namek86: 6:16pm On Nov 04, 2019
Pls, I think Senate ask them to recruit 10k or are they still going on with initial 5k?
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by gentlejin(m): 6:54pm On Nov 04, 2019
Namek86:
Pls, I think Senate ask them to recruit 10k or are they still going on with initial 5k?
They will recruit 10k only if provision is made for it in the 2020 budget.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by jigga123: 5:57am On Nov 05, 2019
Please can anyone give an information of how much is the monthly take home of NSCDC and do they give a yearly lump sum amount like other agencies?. Because I know some government parasatals pay a large sum of money every January to their workers e.g.. housing allowance.

Thanks,
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Crazeworld(m): 8:09am On Nov 05, 2019
FOR YOUR ACKNOWLEDGEMENT SLIP, MEDICAL CERTIFICATE, & OTHER IMPORTANT DOCUMENTS,
Check my Signature
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Ozen: 4:50pm On Nov 05, 2019
jigga123:
Please can anyone give an information of how much is the monthly take home of NSCDC and do they give a yearly lump sum amount like other agencies?. Because I know some government parasatals pay a large sum of money every January to their workers e.g.. housing allowance.

Thanks,
You probably have something you are already doing and you want to know whether the take home pay of NSCDC is worth you forfeiting your current job. It Depends on the position you applied for.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Tajudeen40(m): 8:38pm On Nov 05, 2019
frankcoboy:
bro even pass or affidavit can guarantee you provided your legs long
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Equal2DeTask(m): 9:12pm On Nov 05, 2019
Ozen:

Tension is getting higher among the applicants. I know that the highest number of prayers God is receiving from Nigeria this period is about NSCDC recruitment. May God have mercy on us, make hbp no kill person b4 the shortlisting will be out. Na wah. 5k out of 1.4m.
And he spoke about disqualifying applicants whose age are above the required age. So what becomes of those over 30yrs in Nigeria??
God na your hand we dey.

What of if you apply on October and September will make u 31.... will they disqualify you?
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by jigga123: 9:48pm On Nov 05, 2019
[quote author=Ozen post=83766292]
You probably have something you are already doing and you want to know whether the take home pay of NSCDC is worth you forfeiting your current job. It Depends on the position you applied for.

Please for level 8, what is the monthly take home and upfront?
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by kamalbob(m): 12:30am On Nov 06, 2019
Equal2DeTask:

What of if you apply on October and September will make u 31.... will they disqualify you?

Didn't get u man, September comes b4 October. so if u applied in October what's ur business with September again?

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Chapter1vs6(m): 1:09am On Nov 06, 2019
jigga123:

Thanks,
you don't need to worry about the salary.

Be more concerned about getting the job. The chances are really slim.

I remember the time we did frsc physical screening.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Chapter1vs6(m): 1:10am On Nov 06, 2019
jigga123:

Thanks,
you don't need to worry about the salary.

Be more concerned about getting the job. The chances are really slim.

I remember the time we did frsc physical screening . some were boasting of getting the job and only want to know how much the salary range was. So many graduates came to run. I also ran like my life depended on it.

2 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Equal2DeTask(m): 4:19am On Nov 06, 2019
kamalbob:

Didn't get u man, September comes b4 October. so if u applied in October what's ur business with September again?

Sorry I mean August to say....if you apply on August, then September will make u 31, hope the person is still valid?
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by bellooyin(f): 11:26am On Nov 06, 2019
dodooo:
correct you are close to the source

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by allan2: 7:18am On Nov 07, 2019
Equal2DeTask:

oga its a risky one. but in case of next time go reduce ur age. do new birth certificate. i would not have adviced dat 5 yrs ago but Nigeria will make u rethink ur so called standards.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Equal2DeTask(m): 7:34am On Nov 07, 2019
allan2:
oga its a risky one. but in case of next time go reduce ur age. do new birth certificate. i would not have adviced dat 5 yrs ago but Nigeria will make u rethink ur so called standards.

Hmm... okay

I thought that it's current age when u did the application counts...
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Azazi(m): 8:45am On Nov 07, 2019
allan2:

If you change your age like you suggesting, then what happens to the age on the waec certificate?
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Hopeyehmey: 8:58am On Nov 07, 2019
Azazi:

If you change your age like you suggesting, then what happens to the age on the waec certificate?

Bro no be everybody dey use waec someone using neco result might have no issue with that because age and date of birth ain't writing on neco o level results....

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by sleuthhound: 3:32pm On Nov 07, 2019
Hopeyehmey:

Bro no be everybody dey use waec someone using neco result might have no issue with that because age and date of birth ain't writing on neco o level results....
orgs now investigate ur age down to ur age used in sec & pri sch as well as ur university records. one can get thrown out of a job yrs after due to falsified info. efcc does dat even when u dey train inside camp

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Hopeyehmey: 4:14pm On Nov 07, 2019
sleuthhound:
orgs now investigate ur age down to ur age used in sec & pri sch as well as ur university records. one can get thrown out of a job yrs after due to falsified info. efcc does dat even when u dey train inside camp

Though am never in support of falsifying age but bro stop taking has if u were born in Europe not Nigeria.... Are u telling me all those serving officers got into service with their accurate age most especially people from the northern side(with due respect) have seen overages been giving jobs why those who are most qualified were disqualified remember Efcc is just a tool of the govt used in harassing who ever is against it if u were later disqualified on those basis after several years of service that means u have actually stepped on toes and they want you out...that's just the truth I have people in service and they do share experiences.. if u have a legit and strong connect and u can make it far as getting into any camp mark my words even health issues might not disqualify u that's the basic truth my brother if a man with ailment called epilepsy had seizures in training camp wasn't disqualified and still proceed to the final stage and eventually got the Job then tell me....Always remember this is Nigeria... remember am not a party to this and would never be in support of age falsification but Nigeria has made chances of survival minimal gan ni....

3 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by dahme147(m): 4:16pm On Nov 07, 2019
Selection process is ongoing ooo,,,, IF U KNOW, U KNOW.....Na God hand i dey

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (343) (Reply)

2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.