Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,145 members, 7,821,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps - Jobs/Vacancies (56) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps (1186372 Views)

Ekiti: TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2019. How To Apply / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (343) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Heineken(m): 5:12am On Dec 02, 2019
epik1:
Joblessness is truly a disease...
Una dey here dey argue school, course, and grammar when people wey no sabi sign sef plenty for civil service. smh
I tell you
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Emily22(m): 7:12am On Dec 02, 2019
epik1:
Joblessness is truly a disease...
Una dey here dey argue school, course, and grammar when people wey no sabi sign sef plenty for civil service. smh

Abeg tell them
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by UniportAgbero: 7:15am On Dec 02, 2019
[quote author=Donsacramento post=84538541][/quote]

"I didn't ate your school fees with you"

I don't even have the stomach to deal with your ignorance. As it is, Oga Social Work, everyone in this platform is tired of your rantings on here.

This is the last time I'd quote you. Carry on!!
I hope you had a good night's rest?

4 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Donsacramento: 7:19am On Dec 02, 2019
[quote author=UniportAgbero post=84543876]

"I didn't ate your school fees with you"

I don't even have the stomach to deal with your ignorance. As it is, Oga Social Work, everyone in this platform is tired of your rantings on here.

This is the last time I'd quote you. Carry on!!
I hope you had a good night's rest?[/quot

Now the real coward has surfaced.

I know what I have been doing with you on this forum is childish, but I practically decided to come down to your level in order to wring your misdemeanor but you are really irredeemable.

Farewell.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Danielomisco(m): 9:55am On Dec 02, 2019
danshadrach:

This week ends today oh my brother. I'm tired of the wait, but wat can we do?
I meant this new week. Hmmmn its tiring ohh lets just pray its soon n we r in
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Ozen: 4:18pm On Dec 02, 2019
After all this noise on this platform, when the list comes out, the people who made it will not come back to this group to announce it or make any comment.
So try to get every meaningful information you can now that the group has not yet gone "defunct".
Because once the list is out and the recruitment done with, the only people you will see here would be those who will come to lament like Jeremiah and curse the Nigerian system.
BUT IT IS WELL, MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON US AND OPEN DOORS OF PROSPERITY FOR US. Our mama no comit any crime born us into this country, so we don't have to suffer like say we kill person.

20 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Ambi23(m): 9:42pm On Dec 02, 2019
Ozen:
After all this noise on this platform, when the list comes out, the people who made it will not come back to this group to announce it or make any comment.
So try to get every meaningful information you can now that the group has not yet gone "defunct".
Because once the list is out and the recruitment done with, the only people you will see here would be those who will come to lament like Jeremiah and curse the Nigerian system.
BUT IT IS WELL, MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON US AND OPEN DOORS OF PROSPERITY FOR US. Our mama no comit any crime born us into this country, so we don't have to suffer like say we kill person.

You have spoken well man. May God open doors for us. Amen

3 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Icequeen94(f): 9:34am On Dec 03, 2019
In preparation for the NSCDC list, here's the salary structure and everything you need to know about NSCDC
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by chuddyot(m): 9:37am On Dec 03, 2019
Breaking news. Please check website for list.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by mimick(m): 9:44am On Dec 03, 2019
Please.... is NSCDC list out
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by gentlejin(m): 9:45am On Dec 03, 2019
Ignore all these people campaigning for traffic on their blogs
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Ozen: 10:03am On Dec 03, 2019
chuddyot:
Please which website
Kindly post the web address
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Danielomisco(m): 12:08pm On Dec 03, 2019
Stay put guys,customs list is out..customs that did b4 civil defence o
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Neyoohpompy(m): 12:08pm On Dec 03, 2019
Yeah confirmed! I received sms informing me to relocate immediately to NSCDC headquarter tomorrow.... kiss funny people plenty 4 dz zone

2 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Neyoohpompy(m): 12:18pm On Dec 03, 2019
Are you okay at all? Stop this nonsense
Danielomisco:
Stay put guys,customs list is out..customs that did b4 civil defence o
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Uspic(m): 12:24pm On Dec 03, 2019
Don't mind them o. They're only deceiving their unborn generation
Neyoohpompy:
Are you okay at all? Stop this nonsense
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Oshin56(m): 12:30pm On Dec 03, 2019
chuddyot:
please stop passing false information on this forum if you don't have something tangible to pass you are free to be reading peoples comments

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Nobody: 1:47pm On Dec 03, 2019
If i begin swear for this people now undecided he go dey like say i wicked! which mumu list ?

2 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Heineken(m): 2:17pm On Dec 03, 2019
Stupid people.. No list yet o. In short no news

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Bigromeo(m): 2:31pm On Dec 03, 2019
They said custom list not civil defence take note
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Nobody: 2:35pm On Dec 03, 2019
So you have customs list? ehn? undecided
Bigromeo:
They said custom list not civil defence take note
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by damtan(m): 3:39pm On Dec 03, 2019
Nawa o
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Chapter1vs6(m): 4:03pm On Dec 03, 2019
Funny people
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Bigromeo(m): 6:05pm On Dec 03, 2019
Kaeboy:
So you have customs list? ehn? undecided
oga do ur face well ok. u can check on d site with ur reg details.a frnd sent it to me dunno how legit d site is
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by mekyno777(m): 6:19pm On Dec 03, 2019
Bigromeo:
oga do ur face well ok. u can check on d site with ur reg details.a frnd sent it to me dunno how legit d site is
haha.....Hv u paid the 3500 dey requested? SMH
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Kebaba(m): 8:09am On Dec 04, 2019
Let's go for Christmas break....from 3rd week of January after budget has been passed....then we can begin our discussion here again..... Happy Christmas in advance

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Uspic(m): 1:09pm On Dec 04, 2019
PRESS STATEMENT
The attention of the Nigeria Customs Service has again been drawn to the unrepentant activities of internet fraudsters despite several scam alerts by NCS.
Recent activities of these elements show criminal ingenuity, presenting fake platforms that appears seemingly genuine to deceive and extort unsuspecting applicants that the Service has released short-listed names for Recruitment Examination/Interview.
For the umpteenth time, NCS wishes to state that these recruitment Websites/Platforms are fake and should not be patronized.
Members of the public will recall that we denied several similar fake vacancies advertisement with a promise to properly inform the public whenever we are ready. A promise we kept by advertising the vacancies in seven (7) National newspapers. NCS is again warning against patronage of any release of short-listed candidates with a promise of letting successfully short-listed candidates know through their e-mail addresses and telephone numbers soon. Additionally, such official release will be news item in all NCS programmes on TV and Radio stations. (Note that the internet fraudsters don't normally use the TV and Radio).
Accordingly, all applicants are advised to disregard any invitation for Recruitment Examination/
Interview and wait patiently for the official release and invitation from the Service, please.
Signed:
DC, Joseph Attah
Public Relations Officer.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by nuradeen011(m): 3:17pm On Dec 04, 2019
Uspic:
PRESS STATEMENT
The attention of the Nigeria Customs Service has again been drawn to the unrepentant activities of internet fraudsters despite several scam alerts by NCS.
Recent activities of these elements show criminal ingenuity, presenting fake platforms that appears seemingly genuine to deceive and extort unsuspecting applicants that the Service has released short-listed names for Recruitment Examination/Interview.
For the umpteenth time, NCS wishes to state that these recruitment Websites/Platforms are fake and should not be patronized.
Members of the public will recall that we denied several similar fake vacancies advertisement with a promise to properly inform the public whenever we are ready. A promise we kept by advertising the vacancies in seven (7) National newspapers. NCS is again warning against patronage of any release of short-listed candidates with a promise of letting successfully short-listed candidates know through their e-mail addresses and telephone numbers soon. Additionally, such official release will be news item in all NCS programmes on TV and Radio stations. (Note that the internet fraudsters don't normally use the TV and Radio).
Accordingly, all applicants are advised to disregard any invitation for Recruitment Examination/
Interview and wait patiently for the official release and invitation from the Service, please.
Signed:
DC, Joseph Attah
Public Relations Officer.
useless people
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Hasheem1hash(m): 3:20pm On Dec 04, 2019
Mekanus:
Na ontop application wey Una never even dey sure say Una name go comot na em Una dey form all these James bond and ITK put? Hmmmm. Make Una no too dey put mind for all these government recruitment oooo, make Una no go get HBP oooo. I applied for this job too, but I hardly remember I did. I don't put too much expectations on this government recruitments because I don't have any connection. I just usually do it because the application is free and I can easily do it with my phone. After applying I just forget about it, if I get shortlisted fine,if not, life goes on too.
We are synonymous bro...
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Uspic(m): 12:13am On Dec 05, 2019
Please who has idea on why embargo are placed on the present recruitment exercise and when it will be lifted?
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by nuradeen011(m): 9:07am On Dec 05, 2019
perhaps after budget passage

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (343) (Reply)

2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.