Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,495 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps - Jobs/Vacancies (66) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps (1185622 Views)

Ekiti: TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2019. How To Apply / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (343) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by shagamite: 7:17am On Jan 20, 2020
Ozen:
Please is it true that some people received SMS and emails inviting them for the customs cbt test some hours after the test had already been written and concluded??

Yea lots pple got sms after exams
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Ozen: 7:21am On Jan 20, 2020
shagamite:

Yea lots pple got sms after exams
This sort of irregularities is what causes panic among applicants.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Akurakambe(m): 7:25am On Jan 20, 2020
Please people of God I need the guarantor form and the pass question. Thank you all. Sent to
������
Dubyibe@gmail.com
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by codekanle(m): 8:25pm On Jan 20, 2020
IceTrice01:

He's not normal, he's after what he'll gain. Anybody interested in the past question should quote me with his/her mail, I'll send it to you freely as I was been given freely too.
codekanle@gmail.com thanks
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by sirZoulahy(m): 8:46pm On Jan 20, 2020
IceTrice01:

He's not normal, he's after what he'll gain. Anybody interested in the past question should quote me with his/her mail, I'll send it to you freely as I was been given freely too.
please I need the past question. my gmail is zoulahymon2016@gmail.com
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by christabell18(f): 9:45pm On Jan 20, 2020
Upload the list...January is almost o'er....damn

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Akamiracle: 10:20pm On Jan 20, 2020
christabell18:

All the people wey talk say na 21 jan .... How fa
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Ozen: 6:32am On Jan 21, 2020
Na today be 21 January
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Amedu3: 6:56am On Jan 21, 2020
Akurakambe:
Please people of God I need the guarantor form and the pass question. Thank you all. Sent to
������
Dubyibe@gmail.com
please Good people of nairaland I need the pass question.God bless u as u send to me Amen my email is ochekwuandrew@gmail.com
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by sodiq42(m): 8:07am On Jan 21, 2020
christabell18:
can I send you a DM if you don't mind?
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by christabell18(f): 9:56am On Jan 21, 2020
sodiq42:

can I send you a DM if you don't mind?
okay
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Noblejay7: 12:48pm On Jan 21, 2020
NSCDC recruitment usually takes a year. Expect the list in August 2020.

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Ozen: 1:49pm On Jan 21, 2020
Noblejay7:
Why would it linger that long??

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Calyb(m): 1:56pm On Jan 21, 2020
What year did nscdc recruited last? Your info lack merit
Noblejay7:

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Dollarpee49: 2:32pm On Jan 21, 2020
Calyb:
What year did nscdc recruited last? Your info lack merit

grin grin grin
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by damibjs: 8:24pm On Jan 21, 2020
Someone should at least get latest update from the board nah
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by ojijoebrain: 2:01am On Jan 22, 2020
Ojijoebrain@gmail.com thanx in advance
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Ozen: 5:08am On Jan 22, 2020
damibjs:
Someone should at least get latest update from the board nah
Many people are still expecting the list this January
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Artzdanielsz(m): 5:47am On Jan 22, 2020
codekanle:
codekanle@gmail.com thanks
emeka.asonye@gmail.com thanks
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Ozen: 6:23am On Jan 22, 2020
It's like the NSCDC list wants to come out like a thief in the night. Sometimes I try to figure out on my own what possible bureaucracy that could be keeping the list from coming out up till now. Today is 22nd January.
Maybe this delay is part of the screening exercise. They are trying to test how patient we can be in the midst of the various challenges bedevilling the country. So that impatience will not make you commit accidental discharge when you are eventually recruited and made part of the Armed squad. Make sure you pass this patience test oo.
grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Nobody: 6:32am On Jan 22, 2020
The list will be out by February
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Ozen: 7:03am On Jan 22, 2020
SFCommander2:
The list will be out by February

NO BE JANUARY AGAIN??!

OK I think I understand the English now. You said the list will be out By February.

And from my understanding of English, by February means on or before February

Meaning it could still come out before February
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Emily22(m): 5:39pm On Jan 22, 2020
Just forget nscdc for now....ask those that applied for correctional stuff and fire service....it may take up to a year...so chill

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Fucklove(m): 5:52pm On Jan 22, 2020
Currently working so hard on it. Please be Guided.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Uzosaint(m): 6:00pm On Jan 22, 2020
Fucklove:
Currently working so hard on it. Please be Guided.
Bro Good evening, what is really happening in respect to the shortlistment.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Fucklove(m): 6:05pm On Jan 22, 2020
Uzosaint:

Bro Good evening, what is really happening in respect to the shortlistment.
Don't wish to reveal much but specifically, lack of fund and the required logistics. All is on track and a public announcement will be made very soon . Let's be Guided and never fall for cheap scam.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Uzosaint(m): 6:37pm On Jan 22, 2020
Fucklove:
Don't wish to reveal much but specifically, lack of fund and the required logistics. All is on track and a public announcement will be made very soon . Let's be Guided and never fall for cheap scam.
Abeg ooh,NSCDC and FG should put the applicants into consideration ASAP, Thanks for the clarification and please do also keep the house posted.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Dollarpee49: 6:55pm On Jan 22, 2020
Fucklove:

Nigeria things dey baffle me sometime, why would they call for application when sufficient fund is not available at hand.

Government is always un-serious with their things

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Equal2DeTask(m): 7:24pm On Jan 22, 2020
Ozen:
It's like the NSCDC list wants to come out like a thief in the night. Sometimes I try to figure out on my own what possible bureaucracy that could be keeping the list from coming out up till now. Today is 22nd January.
Maybe this delay is part of the screening exercise. They are trying to test how patient we can be in the midst of the various challenges bedevilling the country. So that impatience will not make you commit accidental discharge when you are eventually recruited and made part of the Armed squad. Make sure you pass this patience test oo.
grin grin grin grin

Zero points made. You think they will take everyone that applied?
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Ozen: 7:33pm On Jan 22, 2020
Equal2DeTask:

Zero points made. You think they will take everyone that applied?

Bros don't take that serious oo. Na just joke I dey joke to help some people for the house to ease off some anxiety. Of course that post clearly indicates that I was just trying to make some joke. Sometimes it's good to laugh

2 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by SOCRATES77(m): 8:31pm On Jan 22, 2020
Pls bro, help me send d guarantor form and NSCDC PAST QUESTION.

segun.david95@yahoo.com
Thanks
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by christabell18(f): 9:20pm On Jan 22, 2020
Read an article now stating the list venue and time able for nscdc recruitment is out....whereas,it's not....what the hell is wrong with our country's information sector?so sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (343) (Reply)

2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.