Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,373 members, 7,836,510 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps - Jobs/Vacancies (71) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps (1188304 Views)

Ekiti: TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2019. How To Apply / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (343) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Dollarpee49: 11:13pm On Jan 30, 2020
damofaith:
Please I'm hearing the list is out, Please is it true??

The list is at the depot,contact Depot Commandant
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Ojima23(m): 7:27am On Jan 31, 2020
Funny people over here tbh.
Someone said something about a secret recruitment that's ongoing and instead of Y'all reasoning with him, na bash una come dey bash am over his depot statement.
Una try wella.
Las Las all of us go get reason to laugh over this recruitment Mata Sha.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Shazz1(m): 7:48am On Jan 31, 2020
Bright50135:
Good evening everyone. Am not saying this for u to believe it. Stop wasting your time. There is training on going at depot. I mean, they have taken the 5000 and they are at depot going training. verify your source and come up with ur report. Am telling u from first hand info. very unfortunate, I will still b doubted, but, that is the truth

Bros, are you 100% sure that training is for NSCDC, did you confirm and reconfirmed?
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Samklef413: 8:28am On Jan 31, 2020
[quote author=Shazz1 post=86253449]

Bros, are you 100% sure that training is for NSCDC, did you confirm and reconfirmed?[/
Bro, let use our common sense to answer. When NSCDC wanted to recruit they advertise on paper so it would be very hard for them to go training silently, they might share the slots btw ogas at the top oo tho.
But let wait and see what's going on over 5months just a list.9ija! quote]
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by mimick(m): 9:42am On Jan 31, 2020
Bright50135:
Good evening everyone. Am not saying this for u to believe it. Stop wasting your time. There is training on going at depot. I mean, they have taken the 5000 and they are at depot going training. verify your source and come up with ur report. Am telling u from first hand info. very unfortunate, I will still b doubted, but, that is the truth
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by mimick(m): 9:47am On Jan 31, 2020
Are sure its not malaria symptoms worry this guy bringing unfounded baseless information here ...NSCDC training in Depot..what really concern NSCDC with Armforces depot training ...oboi go cure your malaria symptoms before is too late jor....
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Dollarpee49: 10:04am On Jan 31, 2020
mimick:
Are sure its not malaria symptoms worry this guy bringing unfounded baseless information here ...NSCDC training in Depot..what really concern NSCDC with Armforces depot training ...oboi go cure your malaria symptoms before is too late jor....

grin grin grin grin grin,nice advice,na true sha make the symptoms no go implicate am during screening
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Dollarpee49: 10:05am On Jan 31, 2020
Ojima23:
Someone said something about a secret recruitment that's ongoing and instead of Y'all reasoning with him, na bash una come dey bash am over his depot statement.
Una try wella.

grin grin grin grin

Amen ooo
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Bright50135(m): 11:14am On Jan 31, 2020
many of u will b pained to hear this. it is very sympathetic, but is the latest/truth..if u like,bash me till eternity. be there expecting shortlistment. we will knw who is suffering from malaria last last. once again, training is on going.. I laughed at ur ignorance
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by mimick(m): 11:51am On Jan 31, 2020
[color=#000000][/color]
Bright50135:
many of u will b pained to hear this. it is very sympathetic, but is the latest/truth..if u like,bash me till eternity. be there expecting shortlistment. we will knw who is suffering from malaria last last. once again, training is on going.. I laughed at ur ignorance

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by mimick(m): 11:59am On Jan 31, 2020
I will remind you when the NSCDC recruitment bn shortlisted n pasted I ln case you don't know training that is going on presently in depot jaji are Army new recruit ,DSS , SSC n Department state security ..we will definitely know who has malaria symptoms OK? Av a wonderful day.

2 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by damibjs: 12:44pm On Jan 31, 2020
Bright50135:

Guy cool down....just take 3 bottles of Goldberg tmr and rest well....I understand u....Nigeria is not easy....but las las...we go all dey alright

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by damibjs: 12:46pm On Jan 31, 2020
Ojima23:
Una try wella.

Guy... dey are sm info DAT is out of it....let him relax enuff tmr...Nigeria no easy.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Calyb(m): 9:19pm On Jan 31, 2020
Latest info.
1. No NSCDC new intake is in training school.
2. Shortlisted names is coming as a thief in the night
3. The board has received all venues allocated for the screening and examination exercise.
4. Many are called but few are chosen. But all shall end in praise.

4 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Samklef413: 9:41pm On Jan 31, 2020
Calyb:
Latest info.
3. The board has received all venues allocated for the screening and examination exercise.

Hmmmmmmm.

Let see

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Dollarpee49: 10:09pm On Jan 31, 2020
Calyb:
Latest info.

Authentic

5 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Crazeworld(m): 9:48am On Feb 01, 2020
Check my signature for your acknowledgement slip and other important documents
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Dollarpee49: 11:30am On Feb 01, 2020
Crazeworld:
Check my signature for your acknowledgement slip and other important documents

grin grin grin
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by adosam(m): 12:53pm On Feb 01, 2020
Dollarpee49:

grin grin grin
Man shall eat... infact the world is going crazy indeed!
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Nobody: 12:58pm On Feb 01, 2020
Dollarpee49:

grin grin grin grin, share more please...
I am very sure from depot na to factory or refinery

Jesus Christ
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by austineabba(m): 2:29pm On Feb 01, 2020
Bright50135:
The training going on is that of Nigeria Correctional Service they started like 2weeks ago and its about 5000 participants not Civil Defence. Be guided pls
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Dollarpee49: 3:51pm On Feb 01, 2020
adosam:

Man shall eat... infact the world is going crazy indeed!

Going too crazy, I do image, must people involve in bad deals to make money..
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Dollarpee49: 3:52pm On Feb 01, 2020
Tundexi:

Jesus Christ

grin grin grin
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by edunwanna: 3:59pm On Feb 01, 2020
FOT COMPUTER & IT JOBS, APPLY HERE
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Samklef413: 9:28pm On Feb 01, 2020
edunwanna:

I'm available oo give me the link ASAP
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Samklef413: 10:44pm On Feb 01, 2020
edunwanna:

Send it oo. Let us try our best
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Vanessa116(f): 5:16pm On Feb 02, 2020
Please oh. Someone just called me and said the list is out. Someone should tell us the truth. Is list truly out or is it just a rumor.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Uzosaint(m): 5:18pm On Feb 02, 2020
Vanessa116:
Please oh. Someone just called me and said the list is out. Someone should tell us the truth. Is list truly out or is it just a rumor.
Please my dear tell the person to provide you with some kinda evidence or proof to collaborate the claim, thanks.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Overman: 5:21pm On Feb 02, 2020
It may be replacement list
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Oshin56(m): 5:21pm On Feb 02, 2020
Vanessa116:
tell the person to screenshots it and forward it to you.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by sdeehussayn: 5:27pm On Feb 02, 2020
Civil defense recruitment: NSCDC set to conduct CBT JAMB questions Nationwide
NSCDC Recruitment

NSCDC Recruitment
NSCDC Recruitment
NSCDC: Did you apply for Nigeria Security and Civil Defense Corps? Get ready for next phase as the Nigeria Security and civil Defense Corps is set to commence aptitude test examination for shortlisted successful candidates in the next phase of recruitments – See screening schedule here!

NSCDC Nigeria Security and Civil Defense Corps Spokesperson Emmanuel Okeh disclosed that the shortlisting of names is in progress, it is ongoing and all shortlisted applicants will be expected to undertake written examination which will be organized in collaboration with Joint Admission and Matriculation Board JAMB .All those who will be successful shortlisted, will be expected to take Jamb questions – See screening centers nationwide!

He further said, that the commission had already written to Joint Admission and Matriculation Board for collaboration in setting up guidelines and procedures for the forthcoming CBT aptitude test examination – Download past questions here!

However, It might interest you to know that the total numbers of applications received were 2.5millon from the official portal which was opened for registration on the 9 August, 2019 and after the registration was closed on the 7 September, 2019.

We therefore , further scrutinized the applications received using the guidelines and criteria as been published on the advertised vacancy position in the official portal including the age limit restriction of 30years.The total numbers of eligible application received were 1,477,043 million.

List of JAMB Approved CBT Centres In Abia State 2020/2021 | Abia State Jamb Cbt Centres
JAMB CBT Centres
The Nigeria Security and Civil Defense Corps NSCDC officially advertised for the recruitments of 10,000 personnel in the agency NSCDC to boost the agency manpower and after the application registration was closed, federal government started mulling over their capacity to absorb 10,000 personnel into the agency NSCDC after carefully deliberation and consideration, federal government adjusted to 5,000 personnel to be recruited or absorb and that is what were been captured in the NSCDC financial budget 2020.

However, it is imperative to note that only the successful applications who met the criteria’s we be shortlisted for further invitation for the next stage of recruitment which is aptitude test examination.

Hopefully, those who will be shortlisted for the next stage will soon be published for the commencement of CBT aptitude test examination which will be conducted by Jamb using your contact and residential information provided during course of registration on the official portal to fix the examination center Nationwide.

For avoidance of doubts, legitimate and authenticity of the NSCDC published shortlisted candidates names kindly check the official portal soon…

Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps Commandant General Abdullahi Gana Muhammadu gave more clarification on the ongoing recruitments exercise Nationwide.He said that 5000 new intake personnel is to be recruited to effectively boost the agency manpower as been captured in NSCDC budget 2020.

In the distribution, one thousand 1000 slot advertised vacancy position is for Officer Cadre (graduate) and the four thousand 4000 remaining slot were allocated to rank and file, he said.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Neyoohpompy(m): 6:37pm On Feb 02, 2020
Corroborate
Uzosaint:

Please my dear tell the person to provide you with some kinda evidence or proof to collaborate the claim, thanks.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (343) (Reply)

2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.