Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,342 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps - Jobs/Vacancies (83) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps (1185782 Views)

Ekiti: TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2019. How To Apply / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (343) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Samklef413: 10:41am On Feb 29, 2020
Emmyckoull:
I’ve never posted here, I usually observe and confirm information I already have. Screening is next week, it might be Monday or befor the end of the week. Get your Original credentials ready (Certificate, Medical fitness, DOB, Passport, Nysc/Exemption) Guarantor form will be issued during documentation, nevertheless if you have one you can still come with it tho it doesn’t matter at this stage. For the guys shave your beards, keep your fingernails neat. Good luck to you all

God bless you sir and all of us in this platform..
I was trying to download the PQ on the website but it requires my account details.. and
Honestly I don't have any thing with me..
Please if any one download it successfully.. they can share it ..
What will be will surely be don't think otherwise .

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by DollarBuddy: 10:46am On Feb 29, 2020
Uzosaint:

Just optimistic mails starts coming in anytime soon(After all the man with the virus has been quarantined and isolated)

OK bro. May God help us.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by rittyben(f): 10:50am On Feb 29, 2020
Until I get the mail sha
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Uzosaint(m): 10:57am On Feb 29, 2020
DollarBuddy:

OK bro. May God help us.
AMEN!!!!!!!
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Oshin56(m): 11:58am On Feb 29, 2020
Danielomisco:
well man,anything fit sup or not just sharing infos undiluted.
I don't believe the information but we should wait till Monday before we go condemn the message and the messenger.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Nobody: 12:12pm On Feb 29, 2020
Gud morning, pls b informed that d screening excercise scheduled from Monday next week is postponed . You will later b intimated, don't fret.

I got this text from my source who earlier assured me screening is on monday
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Edox4(m): 12:37pm On Feb 29, 2020
rittyben:
Until I get the mail sha
Abi o
That's the main thing
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Uzosaint(m): 12:43pm On Feb 29, 2020
Mimijenipha:
Gud morning, pls b informed that d screening excercise scheduled from Monday next week is postponed . You will later b intimated, don't fret.

This matter just tire me, Everytime they wan do this screening nah so postponement go always dey for one reason or the other.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Nobody: 12:48pm On Feb 29, 2020
Monday is impossible, at least a week is needed to sent notifications especially if they plan to gather thousands in every state like the way FRSC did. Just hope they save people the stress & choose who they intend to choose without similar brouhaha like FRSC

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Nobody: 12:51pm On Feb 29, 2020
Those saying Monday is not possible because it's near. Pls how long does it take efcc to send invite grin. Efcc sent invite for screening of tmrw the day before.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Danielomisco(m): 12:57pm On Feb 29, 2020
Mimijenipha:

which kind wahala is this again abeg lol
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Olami83: 12:59pm On Feb 29, 2020
Noise makers everywhere... 3,000 personnel already in training, the remaining 2,000 wouldn't be screened till the end of training... If you like call it fallacy.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Samklef413: 1:07pm On Feb 29, 2020
All this wahala don tire me too...
If they now shift the date till when..
And who knows what might happen again and again..
Let the list come out and we know our faith either to read or to continue our hustling .. we way no get long leg legs nah God we depend on.
When things dey tey like this, something can happen at the long run...
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by christabell18(f): 1:07pm On Feb 29, 2020
Has anyone seen invite
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Karac: 1:07pm On Feb 29, 2020
shocked angry cry embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Karac: 1:10pm On Feb 29, 2020
Mimijenipha:

Hah! undecided

Anyway, I believe they will start sending mails by Monday then the screening will hold Thurs & Fri.

Just saying tho grin... Because I don tire angry
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by DollarBuddy: 1:27pm On Feb 29, 2020
Mimijenipha:

I knew it will come to this. Now the postponement cannot be unconnected to the entrance of COVID-19 into Nigeria.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by rittyben(f): 2:41pm On Feb 29, 2020
This thread has the ability of giving hyper
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Dollarpee49: 2:56pm On Feb 29, 2020
Funny comments all around, source people everywhere.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by damibjs: 3:02pm On Feb 29, 2020
Dollarpee49:
Funny comments all around, source people everywhere.

U dey answer dem.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Emily22(m): 4:01pm On Feb 29, 2020
Funny thread.....

Even person wey just finish garri with 20 groundnut sev get SOURCE

My source diz

My source dat

All your sources no Sabi date grin grin

3 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by rittyben(f): 4:13pm On Feb 29, 2020
raising people hopes and bringing them down. My bp don rise, fall and rise again. I am off this thread till I get a mail.
Emily22:
Funny thread.....

Even person wey just finish garri with 20 groundnut sev get SOURCE

My source diz

My source dat

All your sources no Sabi date grin grin
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Emily22(m): 4:27pm On Feb 29, 2020
rittyben:
raising people hopes and bringing them down. My bp don rise, fall and rise again. I am off this thread till I get a mail.

Dats d best option
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by DollarBuddy: 4:30pm On Feb 29, 2020
*DISCLAIMER!!!*

A circular/memo signed by Cmdt S.M TUNGA, Commandant Admin of *Zone E* for Zonal Commander affirming the date of screening of applicants for recruitment on 2nd March, 2020 is *MISLEADING*

2. *There's no directive from NHQ to that effect.*

3. All state Commandants especially that of Zone E are directed to *disregard* the circular.

4. The NHQ will communicate through appropriate means official date of the screening.

5. Pls be guided.

_CC Admin_
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Olami83: 6:06pm On Feb 29, 2020
DollarBuddy:
*DISCLAIMER!!!*

A circular/memo signed by Cmdt S.M TUNGA, Commandant Admin of *Zone E* for Zonal Commander affirming the date of screening of applicants for recruitment on 2nd March, 2020 is *MISLEADING*

2. *There's no directive from NHQ to that effect.*

3. All state Commandants especially that of Zone E are directed to *disregard* the circular.

4. The NHQ will communicate through appropriate means official date of the screening.

5. Pls be guided.

_CC Admin_

But your next door neighbour is a senior officer na... Yeye
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by DollarBuddy: 6:56pm On Feb 29, 2020
Olami83:

But your next door neighbour is a senior officer na... Yeye

Bros I posted what I saw and you called me yeye?
That my neighbor is a senior officer means I should get all information as regards the recruitment ba?

For ur mind, Na all senior officers go agree to divulge information, abi?

For ur information, not all senior officers are even privy to get vital info as regards this recruitment.

Please I hate when people just insult others for reasons as ordinary as this. I am easily put off by insults and I hate it when people are Fast to insult others, on this ground, I won't retaliate your insult. Good evening my brother.

3 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Danielomisco(m): 7:10pm On Feb 29, 2020
DollarBuddy:

Bros I posted what I saw and you called me yeye?
That my neighbor is a senior officer means I should get all information as regards the recruitment ba?

For ur mind, Na all senior officers go agree to divulge information, abi?

For ur information, not all senior officers are even privy to get vital info as regards this recruitment.

Please I hate when people just insult others for reasons as ordinary as this. I am easily put off by insults and I hate it when people are Fast to insult others, on this ground, I won't retaliate your insult. Good evening my brother.
dollarboy just ignore,I find it very irritating, people are trying to share what they come across and others are insulting n displaying immaturity. Goodevening great ppl

2 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by DollarBuddy: 7:21pm On Feb 29, 2020
Danielomisco:
dollarboy just ignore,I find it very irritating, people are trying to share what they come across and others are insulting n displaying immaturity. Goodevening great ppl

OK, thanks bro.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Olami83: 8:23pm On Feb 29, 2020
Everybody is here forming long leg, sharing fake info, giving people false hope.. It's better you don't share what you don't know than giving people high BP.

The recruitment is manipulated already and there is no hope for ordinary applicants, this first batch in training are shared by politicians and the remaining numbers are for big shots in service.

If you don't know anybody, kindly stop raising your hope so as not to have high bp.

Nigeria has failed all of us.

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Ozen: 9:25pm On Feb 29, 2020
Go to any state command headquarters on Monday and make inquiries whether the screening will actually commence on Monday or not. Rather than relying totally on the confusing information you get on this platform. Make a move. Go to a state command headquarters on Monday and ask questions
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by arcdone(m): 9:32pm On Feb 29, 2020
Olami83:
Everybody is here forming long leg, sharing fake info, giving people false hope.. It's better you don't share what you don't know than giving people high BP.

The recruitment is manipulated already and there is no hope for ordinary applicants, this first batch in training are shared by politicians and the remaining numbers are for big shots in service.

If you don't know anybody, kindly stop raising your hope so as not to have high bp.

I seconded this man insinuation, I was told the recruitment was done secretly, exactly what i heard, that they are in camp already self..... No hope for common man for this recruitment o, the politicians have been raping this country right from day 1.....i just pray God should deliver we the commoner from this idiot rapist call politicians........
It's well anyway
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Parisleo: 9:47pm On Feb 29, 2020
Olami83:

mad ooooooo....there is God oooo...some people may make heaven but will never see God.....what kind of rubbish is this...may God help us...

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (343) (Reply)

2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.