Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,452 members, 7,819,666 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps - Jobs/Vacancies (87) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps (1186035 Views)

Ekiti: TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2019. How To Apply / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (343) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Ozen: 11:58am On Mar 02, 2020
So, so long as today is concerned, you can refer to me as a reliable source. Because I actually went to NSCDC Imo Headquarters and got a first hand information regarding the suspended screening. So that makes me a reliable source, at least for today.
Ozen:

I'm serious o. I went to NSCDC Imo command headquarters today. I was even fully prepared for anything. I was even wearing white vest and white shorts underneath my clothes. Carried all my credentials with 4 photocopies each. And also carried a pair of white sneakers in my bag. I just went there fully prepared in case of "incasity". You know what I mean

2 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Karac: 12:00pm On Mar 02, 2020
HarunaWest:
dude shut that F up... some peeps were recruited via replacement 4 months ago. Are you even aware?. we chose not to join cos we prefer the recruitment proper. Some dudes here are in governor's and senators candidate. that they don't speak doesn't mean they dumb mehn,they just watching
..so Shvt the fvck up and face front.

Na dem. Empty vessel

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by valowizzy(m): 12:01pm On Mar 02, 2020
Hmmmm....incase of incasity kwa?
Oh! Ndi graduates undecided
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Peace1214(f): 12:22pm On Mar 02, 2020
When a person comes out with a genuine info u people will sit on ur cheap data and castigate him! Mtcheww! He went to Imo State HQtrs, u didn’t go and u are here say “kwa”..... come hope u are not HIGH this Morning?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Emily22(m): 12:37pm On Mar 02, 2020
Ozen:

I'm serious o. I went to NSCDC Imo command headquarters today. I was even fully prepared for anything. I was even wearing white vest and white shorts underneath my clothes. Carried all my credentials with 4 photocopies each. And also carried a pair of white sneakers in my bag. I just went there fully prepared in case of "incasity". You know what I mean

Hmmm.....sharp guy...no dulling

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Gelao: 1:16pm On Mar 02, 2020
Alright dear
Ozen:

I didn't ask them about referee form o. I only asked whether the screening/exam was actually going to commence today. When they told me that it has been suspended indefinitely till further notice, and that any new development will be communicated to the public. I started leaving. I didn't want to go further to pester them with too many questions lest they lose their patience and talk harshly at me. Today is Monday morning, they were busy with other things. And I didn't want to disturb them further.

I only made a statement about the referee form because I saw a copy of it that somebody posted here. And the copy doesn't have the FFS watermark logo underneath. So I got confused.

But I have cross checked it with that fake referee form that came out earlier and found that it is the same. Only that the person carefully edited it and removed the FFS logo, and then printed it out.

Read it carefully and you will see where they wrote "Fire officers must not be below the rank of CSF... "

It's still the fake referee form
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Gelao: 1:18pm On Mar 02, 2020
Hahahaha yeah.. you tried well done
Ozen:
So, so long as today is concerned, you can refer to me as a reliable source. Because I actually went to NSCDC Imo Headquarters and got a first hand information regarding the suspended screening. So that makes me a reliable source, at least for today.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Nobody: 3:10pm On Mar 02, 2020
What actually makes me angry about this country government recruitment process is that, they already have the list of candidates they plan to give, but they make thousands with little to no cash waste their time & money

2 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Karac: 3:30pm On Mar 02, 2020
SpecialAgent:
What actually makes me angry about this country government recruitment process is that, they already have the list of candidates they plan to give, but they make thousands with little to no cash waste their time & money

Hmmmmm. It is well
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Danielomisco(m): 3:38pm On Mar 02, 2020
Men this silence much,no latest no nuttin nuttin.March02
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Gelao: 5:49pm On Mar 02, 2020
The information about the screening and exam today was a false information and was confirmed by me through Ebonyi headquarters.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Mmadimma(f): 6:03pm On Mar 02, 2020
Gelao:
The information about the screening and exam today was a false information and was confirmed by me through Ebonyi headquarters.
How do you mean please?
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Gelao: 6:11pm On Mar 02, 2020
I was there to hear from the reliable source
Mmadimma:

How do you mean please?
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by HarunaWest(m): 7:14pm On Mar 02, 2020
issorite...everyone is blabbing
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Jerien1: 7:29pm On Mar 02, 2020
Na wao!
What can localman do....... When hope is becoming hopeless n hopeless is becoming hopelessly.. cry
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Parisleo: 7:45pm On Mar 02, 2020
Jerien1:
Na wao!
What can localman do....... When hope is becoming hopeless n hopeless is becoming hopelessly.. cry

forget it bro.. no hope for civil defence,...they have very hungry officer there
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Uspic(m): 9:11am On Mar 03, 2020
It's March 3rd and suddenly our "reliable source" merchants have all disappeared

4 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by BlizzydoDo(f): 9:30am On Mar 03, 2020
rittyben:

Ebot Ubom how does this concern you?do you understand Emily language to interpret what she called me? Just asking because I don't understand why you are after me.

Calm down na, I support you na ufan. Hian!
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by BlizzydoDo(f): 9:31am On Mar 03, 2020
Karac:

Songidem grin
Sosongo, mkpo abadie?
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Emily22(m): 10:32am On Mar 03, 2020
Uspic:
It's March 3rd and suddenly our "reliable source" merchants have all disappeared

Awon fake sources
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Danielomisco(m): 10:40am On Mar 03, 2020
Lol na so this group go silent since people are crucified for sharing what they have seen or heard,stay in the dark since e sure pass!

However,a friend in this same group said that letter about march 2 was real but had to be postponed due to "administrative lapses" confirmed.

2 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by sdeehussayn: 11:36am On Mar 03, 2020
Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corp (NSCDC) has called on all eligible candidate who applied for the recruitments for 2019/2020 exercise to be informed on the scheduled date of it computer based aptitude test examination CBT across the country, an internal memo has revealed.

Sources at the Corps headquarters also revealed that all the arrangement for the screening exercises had been concluded, “the CBT aptitude examination has commenced, the Zonal and the State Commandant have been directed to commence supervision on the screening exercise in their jurisdictions, across the country and you can now proceed to your examination center.”

One of the sources said all the shortlisted candidate are expected to attend the text with a valid means of identification; Voters card, National Identity card, Driver licence or other means of Identification and their print out Slip to your examination center.

The senior officer who confided in our correspondent advised applicants to check out their xone and be fully prepared for the examination as invitation for the shortlisted candidate has already be sent and currently ongoing across the zone.

“The essence of the CBT Aptitude Test is to further narrow the numbers of Candidates and it is only those who passed the computerised examination CBT that will be further invited for the next stage. In our previous article, we give you hint on the area of the questions.”

The centers according to the information gathered are as follow:

State Command Under Zone E

IMO, Abia, Akwa Ibom, Cross River ,Ebonyi River and Enugu

State Command Under Zone D

Niger, Zamfara,Sokoto, Kebbi and Kwara

State Command Under Zone C

Bauchi, Gombe, Adamwa, Yobe and Borno

State Command Under Zone B

Kano ,Katsina ,Kano and Jigawa

State Command Under Zone F

Ogun, Edo ,Anambra, Delta and Bayelsa

State Command Under Zone H

Benue, Nasarawa, Plateau, Taraba and Kogi.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by olawaleseun(m): 11:43am On Mar 03, 2020
and where is osun state
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Nobody: 12:05pm On Mar 03, 2020
Danielomisco:
Lol na so this group go silent since people are crucified for sharing what they have seen or heard,stay in the dark since e sure pass!

However,a friend in this same group said that letter about march 2 was real but had to be postponed due to "administrative lapses" confirmed.

Exactly let them get there info from Commandant General. People wey dey manage share us Watin dey hear, una dey open mouth dey shout ontop dem because the info no work. Are they the one in the HQ? If not for rumors and info that this people give on this blog, a whole lot of people who wrote customs test would have miss it because many didn't see email or text messages. Nonsense people everywhere undecided

2 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by nuradeen011(m): 12:24pm On Mar 03, 2020
sdeehussayn:
Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corp (NSCDC) has called on all eligible candidate who applied for the recruitments for 2019/2020 exercise to be informed on the scheduled date of it computer based aptitude test examination CBT across the country, an internal memo has revealed.

Sources at the Corps headquarters also revealed that all the arrangement for the screening exercises had been concluded, “the CBT aptitude examination has commenced, the Zonal and the State Commandant have been directed to commence supervision on the screening exercise in their jurisdictions, across the country and you can now proceed to your examination center.”

One of the sources said all the shortlisted candidate are expected to attend the text with a valid means of identification; Voters card, National Identity card, Driver licence or other means of Identification and their print out Slip to your examination center.

The senior officer who confided in our correspondent advised applicants to check out their xone and be fully prepared for the examination as invitation for the shortlisted candidate has already be sent and currently ongoing across the zone.

“The essence of the CBT Aptitude Test is to further narrow the numbers of Candidates and it is only those who passed the computerised examination CBT that will be further invited for the next stage. In our previous article, we give you hint on the area of the questions.”

The centers according to the information gathered are as follow:

State Command Under Zone E

IMO, Abia, Akwa Ibom, Cross River ,Ebonyi River and Enugu

State Command Under Zone D

Niger, Zamfara,Sokoto, Kebbi and Kwara

State Command Under Zone C

Bauchi, Gombe, Adamwa, Yobe and Borno

State Command Under Zone B

Kano ,Katsina ,Kano and Jigawa

State Command Under Zone F

Ogun, Edo ,Anambra, Delta and Bayelsa

State Command Under Zone H

Benue, Nasarawa, Plateau, Taraba and Kogi.
after CBT is another 6-8month waiting, Nigerian youth they suffer ooh

2 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Danielomisco(m): 12:26pm On Mar 03, 2020
Kaeboy:

Exactly let them get there info from Commandant General. People wey dey manage share us Watin dey hear, una dey open mouth dey shout ontop dem because the info no work. Are they the one in the HQ? If not for rumors and info that this people give on this blog, a whole lot of people who wrote customs test would have miss it because many didn't see email or text messages. Nonsense people everywhere undecided
i tell u bro very irritating!

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Uzosaint(m): 1:00pm On Mar 03, 2020
Please who among the house got an invite,is it sms or mail
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Olamertom: 1:05pm On Mar 03, 2020
plz do they accept medical fitness certificate from state hospital.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Equal2DeTask(m): 1:08pm On Mar 03, 2020
RunzMAN:
Join the NSCDC Recruitment WhatsApp group...

Copy the link, Close the gaps and paste it on a browser...

https:// chat. whatsapp.com/ EOBTDNqFMTi5yaqVxShTKL
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Shimzyy(m): 1:09pm On Mar 03, 2020
Uzosaint:
Please who among the house got an invite,is it sms or mail

Mail yesterday
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Uzosaint(m): 1:16pm On Mar 03, 2020
Shimzyy:

Mail yesterday
Congratulations ooh.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Uspic(m): 1:44pm On Mar 03, 2020

(1) (2) (3) ... (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) ... (343) (Reply)

2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.