Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,275 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps - Jobs/Vacancies (92) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps (1185581 Views)

Ekiti: TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2019. How To Apply / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (343) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by olawaleseun(m): 5:05am On Mar 09, 2020
to support the upload above

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Shessy125: 7:44am On Mar 09, 2020
What do we call this a memo/circular or news paper and what happened to the information we furnished them during registration? It's a matter of time....
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Shessy125: 7:49am On Mar 09, 2020
yemiprogress:
You may wish to check this.
What do we call this, a memo/circular or news paper and what happened to the information we furnished them registration? It's a matter of time....
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Karac: 8:06am On Mar 09, 2020
Some information contained in that document are shady though.

Which one is 'DND may hinder communication'. Na Airtel customer care go send the message?. DND feature doesn't hinder anybody from receiving SMS, so far it's not all those promotional messages from network providers. That's is them trying to play on people's intelligence to call those numbers because you will most likely not receive any email or SMS.

Also, the information about filtering 'under-height' and 'overage' candidates just doesn't sit down well with me...

Those names too... Shola, Ifeanyi, Gambo like say dem dey advertise show give person. Dem for just add 'for reservations and bookings' join wetin dey there. *Scoffs*

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Ozen: 8:19am On Mar 09, 2020
This house go catch fire today.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Danielomisco(m): 8:25am On Mar 09, 2020
But this people sef ,so from 11th na to start dey update information on their site of what we already filled while registering since thats like further registration again oh?then list fa??share light people thanks!
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Ozen: 8:27am On Mar 09, 2020
Karac:

Which one is 'DND may hinder communication'. Na Airtel customer care go send the message?. DND feature doesn't hinder anybody from receiving SMS, so far it's not all those promotional messages from network providers. That's is them trying to play on people's intelligence to call those numbers because you will most likely not receive any email or SMS.

Also, the information about filtering 'under-height' and 'overage' candidates just doesn't sit down well with me...

Those names too... Shola, Ifeanyi, Gambo like say dem dey advertise show give person. Dem for just add 'for reservations and bookings' join wetin dey there. *Scoffs*
But Hon. Bola Ilori actually posted the Memo on his verified facebook timeline. He is a close aide to the minister of interior. Can an aide to the minister possibly post fake news on his facebook timeline? I doubt so.
Wahala dey for that filtering of under-height and overaged oo
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by oazeez1991(m): 8:36am On Mar 09, 2020
Karac:

As per info on DND (Do-Not-Disturb), it's an understandable reason which cud truly affect SMS delivery. Most don't know such is been activated on dia SIM, and thus can affect bulk SMS or OTP delivery in cases similar 2 d topic of discourse.

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Ozen: 8:52am On Mar 09, 2020
oazeez1991:

As per info on DND (Do-Not-Disturb), it's an understandable reason which cud truly affect SMS delivery. Most don't know such is been activated on dia SIM, and thus can affect bulk SMS or OTP delivery in cases similar 2 d topic of discourse.
So how will I know whether DND is activated on my SIM card or not
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Ozen: 9:07am On Mar 09, 2020
yemiprogress:
If this is something to go by, which means that is another 9 days for re-uploading of credentials. And God knows how many more months it will take them to reprocess these second data. Remember 7 months is already gone since they open the job vacancies and people applied.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Uzosaint(m): 9:12am On Mar 09, 2020
[quote author=Ozen post=87287707]
If this is something to go by, which means that is another 9 days for re-uploading of credentials. And God knows how many more months it will take them to reprocess these second data. Remember 7 months is already gone since they open the job vacancies and people applied. [/quote
Uploading kwa,is the uploading gonna be original or photo copy
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Karac: 9:17am On Mar 09, 2020
oazeez1991:

DND does not hinder bulk SMS or OTP so far it's not a promotional message from network service providers. And those network services providers do not activate DND on any SIM by default. You would have to request for it specially by dialing a code and they simply delist ur number from receiving their texts, which does not stop you from receiving messages from other people. So there is nothing like you have DND on your SIM and you are not aware, except for someone who has a short term memory, that might have dialed that code but forgot he did.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Ozen: 9:27am On Mar 09, 2020
[quote author=Uzosaint post=87287825][/quote]
Haven't you seen the memo on thread 91?
Check the previous page if this thread and see the memo that is now causing panic here more than coronavirus
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by sdeehussayn: 9:29am On Mar 09, 2020
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Alexjayson(m): 9:31am On Mar 09, 2020
Why upload credentials, wen there will be several documentation it doesn't make sense and who are those people listed there? Are dey NSCDC agents or what? Guys better stay away from this info this is scam.......Just last week someone called me that I should send my credentials that dey want to put my name in the masters list, u can imagine someone I don't know, fraudsters are at it again lets becareful.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Karac: 9:35am On Mar 09, 2020
Alexjayson:
Why upload credentials, wen there will be several documentation it doesn't make sense and who are those people listed there? Are dey NSCDC agents or what? Guys better stay away from this info this is scam.......

Na NSCDC marketers dem be. lol
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Ozen: 9:37am On Mar 09, 2020
Alexjayson:
Why upload credentials, wen there will be several documentation it doesn't make sense and who are those people listed there? Are dey NSCDC agents or what? Guys better stay away from this info this is scam.......Just last week someone called me that I should send my credentials that dey want to put my name in the masters list, u can imagine someone I don't know, fraudsters are at it again lets becareful.
My own be say Hon Bola Ilori (a close aide to the minister of Interior) also posted it on his facebook timeline. Could an aide of the minister of interior jeopardize his job and public image by posting fake news? I doubt
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Alexjayson(m): 9:42am On Mar 09, 2020
Ozen:

My own be say Hon Bola Ilori (a close aide to the minister of Interior) also posted it on his facebook timeline. Could an aide of the minister of interior jeopardize his job and public image by posting fake news? I doubt
That's not a yardstick bro, people accounts are been hacked everyday, anyways all am saying is we should be vigilant not to fall prey to this fraudsters.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Ozen: 9:43am On Mar 09, 2020
Meanwhile I have opened www.cdfipb.careers to check if it is open for the re-uploading of certificates, but it is still showing that restriction information.
Maybe from Wednesday if you can't log in to upload your certificates, that could mean that the person was among those filtered out.
Yeee! Jesu!
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Karac: 9:47am On Mar 09, 2020
Ozen:

He might have received it from one of his 'broadcast message geng' members and failed to verify before posting. Also it could be a case of hack. These fraudsters can go to the length of hacking his facebook account in a bid to authenticate falsehood.
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Ozen: 10:05am On Mar 09, 2020
Karac:

He might have received it from one of his 'broadcast message geng' members and failed to verify before posting. Also it could be a case of hack. These fraudsters can go to the length of hacking his facebook account in a bid to authenticate falsehood.
I can't really wait for Wednesday to come to verify the information. Today is Monday, and Wednesday is just 2 days away. Yet that 2 days dey do me like 20 years. I can't really wait for Wednesday to come, let me verify the information. I wish I could fast-forward time

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Karac: 10:15am On Mar 09, 2020
Ozen:

I can't really wait for Wednesday to come to verify the information. Today is Monday, and Wednesday is just 2 days away. Yet that 2 days dey do me like 20 years. I can't really wait for Wednesday to come, let me verify the information. I wish I could fast-forward time

lol... Wednesday is here already ooo
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Cuteimma1(m): 10:53am On Mar 09, 2020
This is fake
yemiprogress:
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Karac: 11:13am On Mar 09, 2020
Guys look what I saw. Can someone confirm from Daily Trust?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Banks039: 11:20am On Mar 09, 2020
Let's not bother ourselves over the genuineness of the info , Wednesday is almost here , besides we are to upload the documents on the official website, so if we login and there is provision for it , that will confirm its real
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Parisleo: 11:33am On Mar 09, 2020
na wa ooo... wetin Musa no go see for gate...other agency that advertise with them are on the second or third stage of this recruitment...after 7 months, they are now asking for applicants update....civil defence has the highest rate of greedy officers I swear....that means no hope this month...jamb is starting on sartuday to end next month....may b Sha...some slots still remain and they are looking for the highest bidder

2 Likes

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Emily22(m): 11:34am On Mar 09, 2020
It's real bro
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by sdeehussayn: 11:35am On Mar 09, 2020
Karac:
Guys look what I saw. Can someone confirm from Daily Trust?

This is for real, i confirmed it myself.

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by Emily22(m): 11:35am On Mar 09, 2020
From NSCDC TWITTER HANDLE

1 Like

Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by MarshallDT(m): 12:06pm On Mar 09, 2020
Emily22:
From NSCDC TWITTER HANDLE
Re: NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps by cesil26: 12:08pm On Mar 09, 2020
Tueh, Nigerians with I TOO KNOW

That all important updates we have been waiting for has just been communicated on Daily Newspapers, social media handles of aides to the minister etc

Some I TOO KNOW won't just let us rest, everything is scam in the eyes of Nigerians

See analysis nau, the thing is simple, if U feel it's scam then kindly stay clear and stop discouraging others

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (343) (Reply)

2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.