Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,032 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

‘I Have No Wife, Earthly Children, I’m The Last Maharaji Alive’ - Guru Maharaji - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ‘I Have No Wife, Earthly Children, I’m The Last Maharaji Alive’ - Guru Maharaji (3625 Views)

This Is Serious: Guru Maharaji Vs Olumba Olumba / Guru Maharaji: "Buhari Will Win 2019 Presidential Elections" / Daddy Freeze With Sat Guru Maharaji At Cool FM (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘I Have No Wife, Earthly Children, I’m The Last Maharaji Alive’ - Guru Maharaji by Triton1996(m): 10:58am On Aug 09, 2019
One of the most controversial spiritual leader in Nigeria, Satguru Maharaj Ji, Who leads a communitarian group with various names, such as One Love Family; the One Love Mission;One Love, One Family; and the Divine Love Family has made some shocking statements during an interview session on Fresh Fm, monitored by Trixx NG, that he is the owner of heaven and earth and everyone is his children. He stated that he is the only Maharaji alive at the moment.

This statement shocked a lot of viewers especially for the fact that he is well known for calling himself the Black Jesus, his belief that he is god and his declaration that he is a living perfect master.

During the interview, he also made it known that he doesn’t have any child, has no wife because he isn’t woman but totally spirit and the only children he has are everyone on earth.

While speaking on the reason behind the choice of his ministry colour which is red and sometimes, yellow, he posits that the moon has colours like yellow, orange and that is where he got the choice from. He stated that red stands for love, and also protects from evil things. He advised people to always go for red because it averts evil.

On why his members are vegetarians, he revealed that they are not allowed to eat anything that has life in it.

http://trixxng.com/exclusive-i-have-no-wife-earthly-children-im-the-last-maharaji-alive-satguru-maharaj-ji-makes-shocking-statement/

1 Share

Re: ‘I Have No Wife, Earthly Children, I’m The Last Maharaji Alive’ - Guru Maharaji by Nobody: 11:46am On Aug 09, 2019
Triton1996:

One of the most controversial spiritual leader in Nigeria, Satguru Maharaj Ji, Who leads a communitarian group with various names, such as One Love Family; the One Love Mission;One Love, One Family; and the Divine Love Family has made some shocking statements during an interview session on Fresh Fm, monitored by Trixx NG, that he is the owner of heaven and earth and everyone is his children. He stated that he is the only Maharaji alive at the moment.

This statement shocked a lot of viewers especially for the fact that he is well known for calling himself the Black Jesus, his belief that he is god and his declaration that he is a living perfect master.

During the interview, he also made it known that he doesn’t have any child, has no wife because he isn’t woman but totally spirit and the only children he has are everyone on earth.

While speaking on the reason behind the choice of his ministry colour which is red and sometimes, yellow, he posits that the moon has colours like yellow, orange and that is where he got the choice from. He stated that red stands for love, and also protects from evil things. He advised people to always go for red because it averts evil.

On why his members are vegetarians, he revealed that they are not allowed to eat anything that has life in it.

http://trixxng.com/exclusive-i-have-no-wife-earthly-children-im-the-last-maharaji-alive-satguru-maharaj-ji-makes-shocking-statement/

Just ask him one simple question!

This man claims to have been sent by the same God that sent both Jesus, Muhammad and many others spiritual teachers from different continents. This is indisputable since it's not new in different cultures across the globe.

But where i think this guy shot himself in the foot is the name he bears!

Because all other perfect Masters{as he defines them} bears names peculiar to those in their neighbourhood to prove that God is not partial and that he could pick anyone from any part of the globe as the Creator of one and all.

But my guy is a son of the soil in Ibadan a city whose ancestral lineage is synonymous with lying, cheating and robbing gullible individuals

So my question is "How come he's the one and only perfect Master whose name has nothing to do with his background?"

His own name is from far away country in another continent NOT even within our black race AFRICA!

Rather he bears Satguru Maharaj Ji
This name could only be traced back to far away India!

2 Likes

Re: ‘I Have No Wife, Earthly Children, I’m The Last Maharaji Alive’ - Guru Maharaji by Furbish(m): 2:19pm On Nov 26, 2020
Word!

Just ask him one simple question!

This man claims to have been sent by the same God that sent both Jesus, Muhammad and many others spiritual teachers from different continents. This is indisputable since it's not new in different cultures across the globe.

But where i think this guy shot himself in the foot is the name he bears!

Because all other perfect Masters{as he defines them} bears names peculiar to those in their neighbourhood to prove that God is not partial and that he could pick anyone from any part of the globe as the Creator of one and all.

But my guy is a son of the soil in Ibadan a city whose ancestral lineage is synonymous with lying, cheating and robbing gullible individuals

So my question is "How come he's the one and only perfect Master whose name has nothing to do with his background?"

His own name is from far away country in another continent NOT even within our black race AFRICA!

Rather he bears Satguru Maharaj Ji
This name could only be traced back to far away India!
Re: ‘I Have No Wife, Earthly Children, I’m The Last Maharaji Alive’ - Guru Maharaji by RALPHOW(m): 5:34pm On Nov 26, 2020
I pray for salvation of his soul!
Please accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savour, it's not too late.

(1) (Reply)

Atheist Sees Miracle In Fuel Scarcity, Gets Confused! / Seven Book Of Moses / How Could Fish Survive Noah's Flood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.