Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,780 members, 7,831,514 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Nigeria Army Arrests The Killer Soldier As Abia Governor Visits The Bereaved - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigeria Army Arrests The Killer Soldier As Abia Governor Visits The Bereaved (323 Views)

How My Daughter Met Killer Chinese Lover - Bereaved Mother / Army Hands Over Suspected Killer Soldier To Police In Abia (photos) / I’m Not Ready To Die For Nigeria" - Soldier As He Prepares To Fight Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Army Arrests The Killer Soldier As Abia Governor Visits The Bereaved by Ghostfaze(m): 10:58am On Aug 09, 2019
Gov Okezie Ikpeazu, in the company of the Majority Leader of the Abia State House of Assembly and member representing Obingwa East, Hon. Solomon Akpulonu, the Abia State Commissioner of Police, the Commissioner for Information, Chief John Okiyi Kalu, and the TC chairman of Obingwa LGA, Chief Chidiebere Ihenyeremadu, visited the widow and mother the of slain okada rider, Chimaobi Nwaogu in Umuokere-Ngwa in Obingwa LGA.

The Nigeria Army has arrested the killer solider and two other soldiers at the Ohanze military checkpoint after initial denial that the incident didn't involve any of its personnel.

Question is, WHAT ARE NIGERIAN SOLDIERS DOING IN ALL THE STREETS IN ABA?

Source: https://writersgut.com/post/nigeria-army-arrests-the-killer-soldier-as-abia-governor-visits-the-bereaved

Re: Nigeria Army Arrests The Killer Soldier As Abia Governor Visits The Bereaved by phelonrays: 11:05am On Aug 09, 2019
My heartfelt condolence to the family for their lost....sad

May the said soldier not escape the justification-sword-of-Law Amen.......
Re: Nigeria Army Arrests The Killer Soldier As Abia Governor Visits The Bereaved by Blitz4real(m): 11:10am On Aug 09, 2019
I said it that he would definitely not go unpunished, whatever transpires between him and the civilian that provoked him to shoot the poor man he would suffer for not been able to control his anger

(1) (Reply)

Students Of KSW Polytechnic Raise Alarm Over Armed Men Raping Their Girls / Newly Wedded Man Commits Suicide After His Wife Pregnant For Another Man / JUST IN!!! Nigerian Man Who Swallowed 67 Wraps Of Cocaine Jailed In UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.