Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,360 members, 7,819,292 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Physically Challenged Man Constructs Wheelchair Pickup Van For His Business - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Physically Challenged Man Constructs Wheelchair Pickup Van For His Business (31863 Views)

'Mentally-Challenged' Man Stabs Man For Refusing To Give Him Money In Rivers / Physically Challenged Man Who Cleans Ketu Pedestrian Bridge (Photos) / Mentally Challenged Man And Woman Dance On The Road (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Physically Challenged Man Constructs Wheelchair Pickup Van For His Business by Nobody: 1:35pm On Aug 09, 2019
RedArrow:
Have you been able to solve all the problems in your own life? Why adding more to it.

If you don't believe in the existence of God that's your path, follow it. Leave the people who believe to follow their own path too.

Whether you believe in God or not, everyone will still have problems, Why don't you practice what you preach by leaving him who doesn't believe in God?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Physically Challenged Man Constructs Wheelchair Pickup Van For His Business by tunary(m): 1:40pm On Aug 09, 2019
hahn:

The same god that has done nothing about his disability? I don't think so
Sometimes we think God is just silent on our predicament but we are wrong. Do you think its easy to construct that.

God open his eyes to ease his suffering

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Physically Challenged Man Constructs Wheelchair Pickup Van For His Business by owila4luv(m): 1:40pm On Aug 09, 2019
childish lad
hahn:

1 Like

Re: Physically Challenged Man Constructs Wheelchair Pickup Van For His Business by 27Pushing30: 1:40pm On Aug 09, 2019
hahn:

one gulder coming up

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Physically Challenged Man Constructs Wheelchair Pickup Van For His Business by Berankis: 1:41pm On Aug 09, 2019
hahn:

God helping him does not necessarily means replacing his legs but blessing him even in his disability.
Re: Physically Challenged Man Constructs Wheelchair Pickup Van For His Business by chiboyjohn: 1:41pm On Aug 09, 2019
hahn:

Repent yee and accept God as your saviour
Re: Physically Challenged Man Constructs Wheelchair Pickup Van For His Business by chiboyjohn: 1:43pm On Aug 09, 2019
calculator123:

So Good had to chill for him to help himself abi?
Why did not heal those legs?
Heaven help those who help themselves, his way is not our way

1 Like

Re: Physically Challenged Man Constructs Wheelchair Pickup Van For His Business by Oovi5(f): 1:46pm On Aug 09, 2019
hahn:

Re: Physically Challenged Man Constructs Wheelchair Pickup Van For His Business by Toju200(m): 1:48pm On Aug 09, 2019
hahn:

You are very very very very very very much far from sense.... What's your problem....Are u questioning God's power or Authority Eeh...Be careful I am warning u....
Re: Physically Challenged Man Constructs Wheelchair Pickup Van For His Business by Nobody: 1:51pm On Aug 09, 2019
Yet you will see able bodied online beggars smh
Re: Physically Challenged Man Constructs Wheelchair Pickup Van For His Business by tunary(m): 1:51pm On Aug 09, 2019
These are the kind of people that are suppose to be considered for help and not the ones criticising and blaming the govt for their failures and doing absolutely nothing about their predicament

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Physically Challenged Man Constructs Wheelchair Pickup Van For His Business by almarthins(m): 2:01pm On Aug 09, 2019
wisdomkid:

You that is not GOD, what have you done about his disability and all your wise mates? grin grin

Correct my guy...na kid people wey american farmer dey call ungrateful pigs.
Re: Physically Challenged Man Constructs Wheelchair Pickup Van For His Business by Sinavaramini: 2:08pm On Aug 09, 2019
You see yourself, its God not god, so you have condemned your god
hahn:

Re: Physically Challenged Man Constructs Wheelchair Pickup Van For His Business by hopefulLandlord: 2:13pm On Aug 09, 2019
chiboyjohn:
Heaven help those who help themselves,
which book, chapter and verse can we find this?

1 Like

Re: Physically Challenged Man Constructs Wheelchair Pickup Van For His Business by CodeTemplar: 2:15pm On Aug 09, 2019
oka4ugoo:
God bless you sir.

Meanwhile some lazy jobless youth go siddon for their house blaming Buhari for their weak erection
While Buhari drinks fermented pap and label skilled graduates crossing the desert as lazy youth. He even has one in the villa riding electric bicycle. Soyinka got you guys when he called u first to comment youths.

1 Like

Re: Physically Challenged Man Constructs Wheelchair Pickup Van For His Business by PrincewithGod(m): 2:26pm On Aug 09, 2019
hahn:

Hahn? shocked
Re: Physically Challenged Man Constructs Wheelchair Pickup Van For His Business by ManspaceBarber(m): 2:41pm On Aug 09, 2019
What's your excuse?
Re: Physically Challenged Man Constructs Wheelchair Pickup Van For His Business by Grupo(m): 2:44pm On Aug 09, 2019
tunary:
Sometimes we think God is just silent on our predicament but we are wrong. Do you think its easy to construct that.

God open his eyes to ease his suffering

Why would God open his eyes to ease his suffering instead of just removing the suffering totally?
Re: Physically Challenged Man Constructs Wheelchair Pickup Van For His Business by AngelicBeing: 2:52pm On Aug 09, 2019
hahn:

Re: Physically Challenged Man Constructs Wheelchair Pickup Van For His Business by tunary(m): 2:54pm On Aug 09, 2019
Grupo:

Why would God open his eyes to ease his suffering instead of just removing the suffering totally?
That is why they say the ways of God are not the ways of men. God has a reason for everything. don't just think and conclude on our own, there is always a reason for everything
Re: Physically Challenged Man Constructs Wheelchair Pickup Van For His Business by Grupo(m): 2:58pm On Aug 09, 2019
tunary:
That is why they say the ways of God are not the ways of men. God has a reason for everything. don't just think and conclude on our own, there is always a reason for everything

God does not have any reason. The only reason he has is that he is powerless just like the men that created him.

Don't let them confuse you with that "he has a reason for everything" line.
Re: Physically Challenged Man Constructs Wheelchair Pickup Van For His Business by bluefilm: 3:19pm On Aug 09, 2019
hahn:

Hahahahaha.

That's exactly one of the most ridiculous things about this religion of a nonsense.

It always makes the hopeless adherents to be putting the cart before the horse...

Very funny.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Physically Challenged Man Constructs Wheelchair Pickup Van For His Business by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 3:27pm On Aug 09, 2019
calculator123:

So Good had to chill for him to help himself abi?
Why did not heal those legs?
Bro, U APPEAR IN ALL THE THREAD
Re: Physically Challenged Man Constructs Wheelchair Pickup Van For His Business by KhadLokun: 3:32pm On Aug 09, 2019
Poor him. This is a sign of failed state. We are all living in a failed state. The conditions is harder for the physically challenge. May God healvus in this country.
Re: Physically Challenged Man Constructs Wheelchair Pickup Van For His Business by GoodMuyis(m): 3:33pm On Aug 09, 2019
hahn:

If what remains of him was brain to think, Glory to God.
Re: Physically Challenged Man Constructs Wheelchair Pickup Van For His Business by NemzySeries(m): 3:35pm On Aug 09, 2019
Hausa Tundra :-D:-D:-D
Re: Physically Challenged Man Constructs Wheelchair Pickup Van For His Business by Leksidebolton(m): 3:44pm On Aug 09, 2019
I pray the word of your mouth will not kill you ‘
hahn:

Re: Physically Challenged Man Constructs Wheelchair Pickup Van For His Business by calculator123(m): 4:07pm On Aug 09, 2019
UDOKABESTLUV:

Bro, U APPEAR IN ALL THE THREAD
Just two threads o
Re: Physically Challenged Man Constructs Wheelchair Pickup Van For His Business by calculator123(m): 4:08pm On Aug 09, 2019
chiboyjohn:

Heaven help those who help themselves, his way is not our way
Story story.

1 Like

Re: Physically Challenged Man Constructs Wheelchair Pickup Van For His Business by bigiyaro(m): 4:10pm On Aug 09, 2019
hahn:

maybe u can do something.
Re: Physically Challenged Man Constructs Wheelchair Pickup Van For His Business by shogsman(m): 4:14pm On Aug 09, 2019
And some idiots will come here and be looking for handouts.

1 Like

Re: Physically Challenged Man Constructs Wheelchair Pickup Van For His Business by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 4:24pm On Aug 09, 2019
calculator123:

Just two threads o
Do you want music promotion Bro

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Actions Seem To Contain Ebola Outbreak -New York Times / Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband To Resuscitate Him In Ondo State. Photos / Fallen Tree Kills Woman, Injures 10 Others In Ilorin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.