Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,635 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

Fulanis Pray At Usmanu Danfodio Graveside In Sokoto (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulanis Pray At Usmanu Danfodio Graveside In Sokoto (Photos) (50491 Views)

'Return Our Stolen Mandate': Obidients' Protest, Pray At The Court Of Appeal / Yusuf Datti Storms Sokoto (Photos) / Governor Umahi, His Wife & Daughter Kneel Down To Pray At A Project Site (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulanis Pray At Usmanu Danfodio Graveside In Sokoto (Photos) by wavylevel: 7:20am On Aug 10, 2019
Why am I sharing a country with these people?
Re: Fulanis Pray At Usmanu Danfodio Graveside In Sokoto (Photos) by Skepticus: 7:22am On Aug 10, 2019
grandstar:

Most of all he wrote here about Buhari, or all of it is all bunkum, pure garbage only fit for the dustbin.

If what he said is true, why is Dasuki still chopping beans in his cell despite him being granted bail? Dasuki is from the royal house in Sokoto. Why did Sokoto state vote for Tambuwal rather than the APC candidate? Why was he mute when Ganduje diminshed the size Emir of Kano's chiefdom? The Emir of Kano by the way is the highest ranking Emir is Nigeria and is Fulani.

I doubt that is the writer's real name.

I am apolitical. I am not a fan of Buhari but the truth must be said rather espousing conspiracy theories that make only sense to the tribalistic at heart.

Another ignorant southerner that will always bring up some ad hominem trash to counter valid points.

Sadly, your type are the biggest problems the south has had in standing up to a ruthlessly parasitic north.

I believe the identity of the writer is a pseudoname and might not even be Yoruba, but how does the nonsense points of local politics and personal vendetta you raised counter the points raised by Kurummi?
Re: Fulanis Pray At Usmanu Danfodio Graveside In Sokoto (Photos) by OlujobaSamuel: 7:49am On Aug 10, 2019
SLAP44:
Same religious brainwashing across all religions.

You won't see the rich and mighty doing this, only the poor.
Says who? They do theirs in Jerusalem and Mecca, obey all their rules but come home to tell us to pray
Re: Fulanis Pray At Usmanu Danfodio Graveside In Sokoto (Photos) by abdulskulboy(m): 8:24am On Aug 10, 2019
CrimeKsmart:
This is totally forbidden in Islam.
What is ur evidence from quran or sunnah
Re: Fulanis Pray At Usmanu Danfodio Graveside In Sokoto (Photos) by CrimeKsmart: 8:38am On Aug 10, 2019
abdulskulboy:

What is ur evidence from quran or sunnah
Do I need to bring evidence from Quran or Hadith before one knows its a shirk?

Its very simple, going to his grave with the believe that their prayers will be answered is purely believing that Usman Dan fodio answers prayer and not Allah. Which is a major shrike in islam
Re: Fulanis Pray At Usmanu Danfodio Graveside In Sokoto (Photos) by Nobody: 8:45am On Aug 10, 2019
Daboomb:

They aint scared-jack of IPOB or is it not the same IPOB they nearly wiped out with their Python Dance?
Stop decieving yourself, better admit the facts and plan for the future.

Fulanis are not afraid of any SINGLE tribe in Nigeria.
The only thing they are afraid is when the Southern TRIBES UNITE.

But they also know that would never happen because the Ibos are just to hateful and angry at the South Westerners and the Fulanis will do everything to

Umuaka and argument
Re: Fulanis Pray At Usmanu Danfodio Graveside In Sokoto (Photos) by Nobody: 8:50am On Aug 10, 2019
chosengocap:
PERSPECTIVE: BUHARI THE GREATEST LEADER FROM NORTHERN NIGERIA AFTER UTHMAN DAN FODIO

by Aare Kurunmi Kakanfo

You can call General Muhammadu Buhari all sort of names, but what I can assure you is that his popularity is increasing all over core Northern Nigeria and across the sahel region of West Africa. The Fulani with the brainwashed Hausa vassals will fight and die for him. General Buhari is one of the most intelligent and courageous leader the fulani controlled territory has ever produced.

He is always two steps ahead of his distractors and he understands history, power and what it takes to build a civilization. General Buhari understands that there is nothing called One Nigeria in any sense, it is only an opportunity for his Nomadic fulani kinsmen to survive and build a Fulani country using the sweat and wealth of others legally or illegally under the guise of patriotism and humanity.

He understands that the South and Middle belt are treacherous and can be used against each other. For the records Fulanis Semitic people who are from the Arab stock. Fulanis don't see black Africans as equals and we will never be seen as equals. Fulanis are masters of deceit, Chaos, they understand how to take control of anarchy to further their interests. They are united in crime and good deeds. They know when to sue for peace and when to crush their enemies.

They staged a revolution using the Hausa peasants to destroy Hausa kingdoms and take over lands and kingdoms of the Hausas. They also staged a revolution in Oyo empire by conniving with a Yoruba general Afonja together with some Yoruba peasants.

They took over power in Nigeria by using the middle belt Generals to launch a counter coup against the Igbo dominated first republic in order to consolidate their grip on other ethnic groups in Nigeria. They understand power, unity and they are master stategists. Buhari has appointed strictly minority Fulani as security chiefs in an heterogeneous country like Nigeria. He has built Baro water port for the North.

He has approved the building of modern railway from Nigeria to Maradi in Niger Republic in order to integrate the economy of his kinsmen in the sahel. He has also approved the building of oil Refinery in his hometown in Katsina where there is no barrel of crude oil.

Go to Federal ministries in Abuja, almost all the ministries have been dominated from top to bottom with fulani youths who went to university through the quota system while their southern counterparts with First class are in cyber Cafe looking for scholarship opportunities to flee the feudal contraption called Nigeria.

NNPC, CBN and NPA workforce are dominated by the fulanis. They are in all the lucrative and juicy positions across Nigeria. In the next 30years, they will continue to be permanent secretaries in the federal Civil service. The Sharia infested Decree is a Northern constitution and for the first time a Sharia lawyer is now the chief Justice.

He is decimating the Shiites and empowering the Sunnis. He is buying up traditional rulers all over the south while killing, maiming and detaining southern freedom fighters. He doesn't want to hear anything like true federalism or restructuring and he is hell bent in creating pure Fulani local government areas for his fulani kinsmen all over Southern Nigeria in a bid to destroy the internal ethnic cohesion of the southern Nigeria.

To do this the northern borders are even more open, his fulani kinsmen has mercenaries to glue the Nigerian nation under the Sokoto Caliphate. As we speak he has used Oil money from the south to establish Fulani radio for the fulanis, which is something that has never happened before.

Thousands of southerners and Middle belterns have been wiped out by the the ongoing Fulani genocide and not a single fulani man has been arrested or prosecuted. Buhari shows no remorse for his fulanocentric policies and continues to March on to decimate his percieved enemies.

Buhari understands power and he has done what no fulani man in post colonial times can do for his people. He knows that southern political elites think along party lines while the fulani elites think along ethnic lines. He knows southerners are treacherous, corrupt and saboteurs and he is using that weakness with ruthless wisdom.

If you are a Yoruba, Edo , Igbo, Tiv, , Efik etc and after reading this article with all these open facts you are still shouting One Nigeria or still screaming APC or PDP under the present 1999 Military Decree then you need to be shot at sight because you are a danger to humanity and your race.

God bless Oduduwa Republic.
Aare Kurunmi Kakanfo.
Good food for thought.
You are 100% right in what u have said.may God help us
Re: Fulanis Pray At Usmanu Danfodio Graveside In Sokoto (Photos) by AntiBalaka: 10:05am On Aug 10, 2019
I thought Sunni Wahabbism forbids tombs and reverence to grave sites.
Re: Fulanis Pray At Usmanu Danfodio Graveside In Sokoto (Photos) by 7lives: 10:33am On Aug 10, 2019
Bede2u:
u know another people who thought exactly wat u are thinking now? Hausa chiefs before dan fodio desimated them and took over their lands; illorin yoruba chiefs before alimi's son decimated them and took over illorin; aguiyi ironsi before the north brutally murdered him and took over his position.

Anyway u might be a fulani thats why u said this. Sane southerners should come together with middle belt and take power away from the core north for a long time

@ Bolded is why you are still afraid, seize power from who exactly?, are they not your fellow Nigerians?, this state of mind was exactly how the poo hit the fan in 1966, and you know the subsequent events.
The only way to get power is through votes any other way is a road to perdition.
Has the middle belt ever tell you that are not North?.
Gowon, Babangida, Abdulsalami Abubakar, Danjuma, Dogonyaro, Jerry Useni, Jerry Gana, Domkat Bali and so on, these are the powers behind the northern hegemony, they are a mixture of Christians and Muslims.
Non of these people are Fulani, oh Because Danjuma is now wailing and forming Christian?.
You better start fighting your battles and stop waiting for help from the middle belt, when the chips are down, you will be on your own.
You better go and learn a thing or two from Zamani Lekwot, did the middle belt rise in his defense?.
Re: Fulanis Pray At Usmanu Danfodio Graveside In Sokoto (Photos) by mabea: 10:37am On Aug 10, 2019
SLAP44:
Same religious brainwashing across all religions.

You won't see the rich and mighty doing this, only the poor.
But you will see big man bathing unclad at the market square, abi
Re: Fulanis Pray At Usmanu Danfodio Graveside In Sokoto (Photos) by 7lives: 10:53am On Aug 10, 2019
LLMG:
It's your type that will always lose at the end of the day due to stupidity and self deceit. Pity.

Back to sender, I have no problem with anybody, who ever have problem with me should quit or die trying.
Re: Fulanis Pray At Usmanu Danfodio Graveside In Sokoto (Photos) by mozzking: 11:14am On Aug 10, 2019
nigeria is a ghost, it died a long time ago
Re: Fulanis Pray At Usmanu Danfodio Graveside In Sokoto (Photos) by LLMG: 11:15am On Aug 10, 2019
No you have to retain it, that is what fits indifferent people like you.
7lives:

Back to sender, I have no problem with anybody, who ever have problem with me should quit or die trying.
Re: Fulanis Pray At Usmanu Danfodio Graveside In Sokoto (Photos) by AntiBalaka: 11:15am On Aug 10, 2019
Nemesis909:
Nothing wrong with it.

Is this what your brand of Fulani Islam preaches?
Re: Fulanis Pray At Usmanu Danfodio Graveside In Sokoto (Photos) by abdulskulboy(m): 11:27am On Aug 10, 2019
CrimeKsmart:

Do I need to bring evidence from Quran or Hadith before one knows its a shirk?

Its very simple, going to his grave with the believe that their prayers will be answered is purely believing that Usman Dan fodio answers prayer and not Allah. Which is a major shrike in islam
This is where you the 'wahabis/salaf' get lost, labelling someone as kafir without any evidence from the sharia. You should have bring a proof from the quran or hadith that says we should'nt ask ALLAH for something at any persons shrine.
Re: Fulanis Pray At Usmanu Danfodio Graveside In Sokoto (Photos) by Nowenuse: 6:32pm On Aug 10, 2019
7lives:

@ Bolded is why you are still afraid, seize power from who exactly?, are they not your fellow Nigerians?, this state of mind was exactly how the poo hit the fan in 1966, and you know the subsequent events.
The only way to get power is through votes any other way is a road to perdition.
Has the middle belt ever tell you that are not North?.
Gowon, Babangida, Abdulsalami Abubakar, Danjuma, Dogonyaro, Jerry Useni, Jerry Gana, Domkat Bali and so on, these are the powers behind the northern hegemony, they are a mixture of Christians and Muslims.
Non of these people are Fulani, oh Because Danjuma is now wailing and forming Christian?.
You better start fighting your battles and stop waiting for help from the middle belt, when the chips are down, you will be on your own.
You better go and learn a thing or two from Zamani Lekwot, did the middle belt rise in his defense?.

Stop it Mr Man. I am from the middlebelt. Babangida & Abdulsalami are both Hausa people by blood from Sokoto state, they are settlers in Niger state and are by no way middlebelt indigenes.
Yakubu Gowon who was a true middlebelt indigene was born and bred in Zaria, infact I heard that his own father was born in Zaria and they are mixed with Hausa fulanis.

The other people u mentioned are the true middlebelters by blood and upbringing and I don't see any way in which any of them have ever promoted fulani hegemony in Nigeria, rather they have been fighting against it. Don't forget about the Suka Dimka's coup which was spearheaded against Murtala's fulani regime was a middlebelt coup.
Don't forget Gideon Orkar's (middlebelt) failed coup against Babangida's fulani regime, which was meant to unite the south and middlebelt in order to cut off the core-north from Nigeria. .... Before Gideon Orkar, has any Southerner ever called for the unity of the South & middlebelt?

Stop misinforming people here like Bede2u about the middlebelt pls.

2 Likes

Re: Fulanis Pray At Usmanu Danfodio Graveside In Sokoto (Photos) by grandstar(m): 4:42pm On Aug 11, 2019
Skepticus:

Another ignorant southerner that will always bring up some ad hominem trash to counter valid points.

Sadly, your type are the biggest problems the south has had in standing up to a ruthlessly parasitic north.

I believe the identity of the writer is a pseudoname and might not even be Yoruba, but how does the nonsense points of local politics and personal vendetta you raised counter the points raised by Kurummi?

As earlier said, I am apolitical. I don't even vote. My critic might as well be Ghana.

The belief in some circle is that Buhari is doing the bidding of the "North". What is this "North".?

A lot of xenophobia is based on conspiracy theories that sound believable based on emotional sentiments rather buy falls flat when observed rationally.

South Africans may say Nigerians are stealing all their woman, all their jobs, they account for most of the crimes. They can claim Africans want to takeover the economy of South Africa.

Or take Ghana. Ghana has gotten tough on Nigerians in Ghana. I can juast imagine the thoughts of Ghanians, " Nigerians want to take over the economy of Ghana. They control the sale of textile and fabrics. All the spare parts business are controlled by them. They are planning of driving us out of out of business".

You now answer, "Nigerians really trying yo takeover the markets and chase Ghanaians out?". "Have Nigerians sat down at a meeting and ironed out that agenda?"

I'm sure you'll laugh at such assertions and that's why I dismiss the writer's assertions.

Buhari might be soft on the herdsmen because they are his people and he is also a rearer of cows. So, their plight resonantes with him and has used kids gloves to treat the problem which is worrisome. That does not in anyway make him a bigot.

How will Buhari pursue a Fulani agenda? Which Fulani's did he meet to craft out this agenda? Where do they meet? Which Fulani heavy weights is he planning with to commandeer the country forever?

The Sultan of Sokoto, who is the highest ranking king in the North and is Fulani is not chummy with Buhari. If Buhari truly had a Fulani agenda, it would be to be in the good books of the Sultanate. The man no send them.

As I said, I am apolitical. I don't even like Buhari because he lacks intellectuallity. I should even support the critic and give him a thumbs up but I've refused.

Buhari's incompetence due to his poor education and worsened by his Messianic complex is the biggest drag on the economy of the country

2 Likes

Re: Fulanis Pray At Usmanu Danfodio Graveside In Sokoto (Photos) by Ziggylady(f): 5:11pm On Aug 11, 2019
chosengocap:
PERSPECTIVE: BUHARI THE GREATEST LEADER FROM NORTHERN NIGERIA AFTER UTHMAN DAN FODIO

by Aare Kurunmi Kakanfo

You can call General Muhammadu Buhari all sort of names, but what I can assure you is that his popularity is increasing all over core Northern Nigeria and across the sahel region of West Africa. The Fulani with the brainwashed Hausa vassals will fight and die for him. General Buhari is one of the most intelligent and courageous leader the fulani controlled territory has ever produced.

He is always two steps ahead of his distractors and he understands history, power and what it takes to build a civilization. General Buhari understands that there is nothing called One Nigeria in any sense, it is only an opportunity for his Nomadic fulani kinsmen to survive and build a Fulani country using the sweat and wealth of others legally or illegally under the guise of patriotism and humanity.

He understands that the South and Middle belt are treacherous and can be used against each other. For the records Fulanis Semitic people who are from the Arab stock. Fulanis don't see black Africans as equals and we will never be seen as equals. Fulanis are masters of deceit, Chaos, they understand how to take control of anarchy to further their interests. They are united in crime and good deeds. They know when to sue for peace and when to crush their enemies.

They staged a revolution using the Hausa peasants to destroy Hausa kingdoms and take over lands and kingdoms of the Hausas. They also staged a revolution in Oyo empire by conniving with a Yoruba general Afonja together with some Yoruba peasants.

They took over power in Nigeria by using the middle belt Generals to launch a counter coup against the Igbo dominated first republic in order to consolidate their grip on other ethnic groups in Nigeria. They understand power, unity and they are master stategists. Buhari has appointed strictly minority Fulani as security chiefs in an heterogeneous country like Nigeria. He has built Baro water port for the North.

He has approved the building of modern railway from Nigeria to Maradi in Niger Republic in order to integrate the economy of his kinsmen in the sahel. He has also approved the building of oil Refinery in his hometown in Katsina where there is no barrel of crude oil.

Go to Federal ministries in Abuja, almost all the ministries have been dominated from top to bottom with fulani youths who went to university through the quota system while their southern counterparts with First class are in cyber Cafe looking for scholarship opportunities to flee the feudal contraption called Nigeria.

NNPC, CBN and NPA workforce are dominated by the fulanis. They are in all the lucrative and juicy positions across Nigeria. In the next 30years, they will continue to be permanent secretaries in the federal Civil service. The Sharia infested Decree is a Northern constitution and for the first time a Sharia lawyer is now the chief Justice.

He is decimating the Shiites and empowering the Sunnis. He is buying up traditional rulers all over the south while killing, maiming and detaining southern freedom fighters. He doesn't want to hear anything like true federalism or restructuring and he is hell bent in creating pure Fulani local government areas for his fulani kinsmen all over Southern Nigeria in a bid to destroy the internal ethnic cohesion of the southern Nigeria.

To do this the northern borders are even more open, his fulani kinsmen has mercenaries to glue the Nigerian nation under the Sokoto Caliphate. As we speak he has used Oil money from the south to establish Fulani radio for the fulanis, which is something that has never happened before.

Thousands of southerners and Middle belterns have been wiped out by the the ongoing Fulani genocide and not a single fulani man has been arrested or prosecuted. Buhari shows no remorse for his fulanocentric policies and continues to March on to decimate his percieved enemies.

Buhari understands power and he has done what no fulani man in post colonial times can do for his people. He knows that southern political elites think along party lines while the fulani elites think along ethnic lines. He knows southerners are treacherous, corrupt and saboteurs and he is using that weakness with ruthless wisdom.

If you are a Yoruba, Edo , Igbo, Tiv, , Efik etc and after reading this article with all these open facts you are still shouting One Nigeria or still screaming APC or PDP under the present 1999 Military Decree then you need to be shot at sight because you are a danger to humanity and your race.

God bless Oduduwa Republic.
Aare Kurunmi Kakanfo.

shocked shocked

Scary bitter truth i cant fault!

..let some useful iddiotts in the South keep screaming 'one Nigeria' till they are swallowed and ceases to exist..

Ndi Ara.

1 Like

Re: Fulanis Pray At Usmanu Danfodio Graveside In Sokoto (Photos) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Aug 11, 2019
Chelsea82:
Fulanis from far and near visit the 'Hubbaren Shehu Usmanu Danfodio' (graveside of Usmanu Danfodio) & other leaders of the caliphate to offer special prayers.

They say Allah will answer any prayer said at the graveside of Mujadadi Shehu Usmanu Danfodio.

The Fulanis are in Sokoto for the EidKabirCelebrations, offer prayers at the Hubbaren Shehu Usmanu Danfodio (graveside of Usmanu Danfodio).

The Visiting Fulanis also fetch water from well to bath and drink and also to take away in containers.

They say the well was dug by Usmanu Danfodio. They believe bathing with the water will bring favour, riches and good health.

Watch The Video https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/08/fulanis-are-in-sokoto-prays-at-usmanu.html?m=1
dirty poor things!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari’s Achievements In First Year In Office - Presidency / Bomb Found Behind A School In Awka, Anambra State (Photos) / Buhari Insulted Osinbajo Before Leaving - FFK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.