Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Charleyboy Poses In Casket And Mocks Nigerian Leaders - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charleyboy Poses In Casket And Mocks Nigerian Leaders (403 Views)

Portable Sings And Mocks Bobrisky In The Studio (video) / Charly Boy Poses In Casket, Blasts Nigerian Leaders / 2face Mocks Nigerian Government: 'Shame No Dey Catch Some People" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Charleyboy Poses In Casket And Mocks Nigerian Leaders by GistCandy(m): 12:23pm On Aug 09, 2019
Veteran Nigerian entertainer, Charles Oputa popularly known by many as Charly Boy, shared a picture of him posing in a coffin.

The controversial entertainer has set his comments on fire via a photo made on his official social media page laying fully clothed, inside a coffin. However, Charly Boy’s intent of putting up such a picture was stated in the caption where he expressed that when he dies and ends up going into hell fire, it would take him several weeks to realise that he is no longer on earth, particular Nigeria.

His caption reads; “If I died and went straight to hell, It may take me more than a week to realise that I am no longer at Work or living in Nigeria,” he said. He also proceeded further to call Nigeria leaders, ‘yeye leaders’.

Check out pictures here - https://gistcandy.com/charleyboy-poses-in-casket-and-mock-nigerian-leaders/

Re: Charleyboy Poses In Casket And Mocks Nigerian Leaders by uzohrome(m): 12:24pm On Aug 09, 2019
Scam

(1) (Reply)

Why Men Are The Cause Of High Divorce Rate "Life Coach #solomonbuchi" / Actress Juliet Ibrahim Blasts An OAP Who Advised Her To Return To Her Ex-husband / I Can Resurrect DJ Arafat, But On One Condition – Ivorian Pastor Claims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.