Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,448 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Need The Assistance Of A Lady Cook. - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Need The Assistance Of A Lady Cook. (409 Views)

What Can A Single Guy/lady Cook With #4000 for the week? / Soldiers Simile As They Cook Huge Python After Capturing It On Duty. Photos / Guys That Can Cook Can Relate To These Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need The Assistance Of A Lady Cook. by CsRockefeller(m): 12:43pm On Aug 09, 2019
Good day, I'm looking for someone staying close to Magboro or it's environs (Berger, Mowe, Arepo, Ibafo) to help me with preparation of soup (vegetable especially). An Igbo lady or one from the south south is preferable.

I need to cut down on the cost of buying food. I am a young guy just trying to earn a living, so, I ain't so rich. If your time is flexible, on weekends, it would be better.

My contact is 07056802001
Re: Need The Assistance Of A Lady Cook. by Nobody: 2:56pm On Aug 09, 2019
Drop you mail or whatsapp. You cant expect interested ladies to start replying your post undecided
Re: Need The Assistance Of A Lady Cook. by CsRockefeller(m): 2:58pm On Aug 09, 2019
FortifiedCity:
Drop you mail or whatsapp. You cant expect interested ladies to start replying your post undecided

That's true, thanks for that chip in.

(1) (Reply)

Ofood Alternatives / Book Your Hybrid Fingerlings, Post And Jurniles In Port Harcourt At Open Greener / Quick Breakfast Option: Rava Upma Recipe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.