Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,049 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

Petroleum Marketing - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Petroleum Marketing (174 Views)

CONVID-19: Nigeria Loses Top Petroleum Marketing Official / Petroleum Marketing / Rain Oil Boss And Anioma Petroleum Ceo Pays Phcn To Throw Asaba Into Darkness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Petroleum Marketing by Tinrus1: 1:58pm On Aug 09, 2019
The 3 largest industries in the world right now are the petroleum and energy sector, I. T sector and the food industry . Here in nigeria the oil sector is the largest, nigeria agricultural sector is experiencing its revolution (i hope they dont detain the agricultural sector), our i.t sector is similar with Courtois career in real madrid (a failure). For people intrested in venturing into the leading petroleum sector, with or without capital i am inviting you to my free whatsapp training on sunday 11th of august 2019
Time: 8 pm
Follow this link to join my WhatsApp group: https:///GZft1Y9PT4UE0Vh5j254Gd
Or chat me up: 07013681852 (please no calls)

(1) (Reply)

Bags Of Cement To Your Doorstep / Financial Investment Seminar In Warri / How To Eliminate Risks If You Do Not Want Your Business To Fail!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.