Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,752 members, 7,820,589 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Why Is NYSC Recruitment Never Announced To The Public - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Why Is NYSC Recruitment Never Announced To The Public (533 Views)

Is NYSC CDS Important / Is NYSC Certificate Required For NDA Professional Course? (foreign Students) / Please When Is Nysc 2018 Batch B Mobilization? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is NYSC Recruitment Never Announced To The Public by obiekunie2: 2:27pm On Aug 09, 2019
NYSC is a federal government agency with huge budgetary allocations.

Why is their recruitment process not done public?

Or are they saying they dont retire, fire or recruit new staffers?

Please lets hear from those in the know on how they conduct their recruitment process.

With the massive unemployment in the country, it will not be fair for any government agency to keep doing under the table recruitment.

I am self employed but i have relatives and friends who may be favored if these recruitment processes are done public.

Lalasticlala and mind44 kindly take this to home page so that those in the know will see it.

Re: Why Is NYSC Recruitment Never Announced To The Public by sirqeeboi(m): 2:49pm On Aug 09, 2019
They don't allow advertise cos when there is a vacant space there is someone available to occupy the space...don't u attend federal institution? u will know...

In my institution here ...three brothers work in different departments ...a man has two of his children working along with him here ...husband in a department wife is hod of another....and so on .....that how it work dear...
Re: Why Is NYSC Recruitment Never Announced To The Public by Asquare84(m): 2:50pm On Aug 09, 2019
They are currently collecting c.v
Re: Why Is NYSC Recruitment Never Announced To The Public by NobleAngell(f): 3:00pm On Aug 09, 2019
sirqeeboi:
They don't allow advertise cos when there is a vacant space there is someone available to occupy the space...don't u attend federal institution? u will know...

In my institution here ...three brothers work in different departments ...a man has two of his children working along with him here ...husband in a department wife is hod of another....and so on .....that how it work dear...
You mean like family business?

(1) (Reply)

I Need Accommodation!!!!! / NYSC Payment / Posted To Taraba State? Batch C

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.