Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Fart Stops House Of Parliament Debate In Kenya - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Fart Stops House Of Parliament Debate In Kenya (223 Views)

#endsars: UK Parliament Debate Sanctions Against Nigeria Government / Sensei Uche's Car Stops Danfo From Falling Off 3rd Mainland Bridge / Names Of Bus Stops From Ajah To Lekki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fart Stops House Of Parliament Debate In Kenya by Kkings11: 4:05pm On Aug 09, 2019
A heated debate about market stalls was disrupted by a foul smell and furious finger-pointing at a Kenyan regional assembly on Wednesday, local reports say.
"Honourable Speaker, one of us has polluted the air and I know who it is," Julius Gaya reportedly told Homa Bay county assembly.
But the member he accused of farting is said to have replied:
"I am not the one. I cannot do such a thing in front of my colleagues."

Hoping to clear the air, the assembly's Speaker Edwin Kakach then instructed members to step outside and take a break from the chamber.
Reports also say he asked officials to bring in air fresheners "to make it pleasant. Get whatever flavour you will find in any office, whether it's vanilla or strawberry.
"We cannot continue sitting in an environment that smells bad."
Yet the smell is said to have subsided before any such sprays were found, allowing the debate to continue.
Re: Fart Stops House Of Parliament Debate In Kenya by daddytime(m): 4:29pm On Aug 09, 2019
Hmmm

That's what corruption smells like.
Re: Fart Stops House Of Parliament Debate In Kenya by Kingosytex(m): 4:30pm On Aug 09, 2019
cheesy

A certain lawmaker in the assembly has not made use of the rest room for daysssss

That is what we call "eri ebu na afor" ibupu ta ya osie...

(1) (Reply)

How 10 Year-old Girl Was Impregnated And Gave Birth Through Caesarean / Do These 10 Over-look Things To Become Rich And Successful. / Caption This Photo Of Messi And C. Ronaldo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.